• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:TheNew Orginazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
Naxim was taken aback by Sakiyo's yelling, but smiled anyway. "Awws! Someone's a little cranky!" She cheered, than blinked. "Leaving? Where? WHERE??" She asked the Supirior, excited expression on her face. She had done many missions, being the third member of the Organization. Although from her happy-go-lucky exterior and naive personality, she is often underestimated, no matter how powerfull and skilled she is.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Now the question is can we go already.' Sakiyo flung her sword around in circles impatently.

bubbles

"Both of you calm down yes we can go" Roxas said "Amanda,would you do the honors?" he asked.She stuck her hand out and a dark portal opened "Destiny Islands awaits" she said with a smile.

<3

Call me Love, love.
'I'd rather go by myself.' Sakiyo said with a smerk. She stuck her palm out and another dark portal apperaed. 'See ya there' Sakiyo said as she faded into the darkness.

<3

Call me Love, love.
[OOOOOOOO o_o action between Roxas ans Amamnda.]

Number 4 of the organisation appered from a dark portal just in behind the tress. 'Why won't they hurry... uggghhh. Not again.' Sakiyo fell to the ground and grabbed her head. 'Go away.'

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo jumped up to the sound from her fellow organisation members. 'Oh hey. Wheres Naxmin?' Sakiyo wasn't herself and then smacked back. 'WELL WHERE IS SHE?'

<3

Call me Love, love.
'I'm not being mean. You didnt answer me so i asked u again. Now lets go. I'm not waiting around'

<3

Call me Love, love.
'Fine then.' Sakiyo then summond three neo shawdows. 'Are we ready?' she asked the others. Sakiyo then saw Riku. In her eyes he was kinda cute. She then quickly looked back at the others with a smile. Which for Sakiyo was a bit abnormal.

[I'm sorry guys i have to go. My brother wants to go on so nice playing be back soon]

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo looked at amanda witha cruious look. 'I'm not smiling.' She said when she turned back around to look at Riku. 'Wait I'm a nobody. I should'nt be feeling like this.' Sakiyo said to her self. 'Well lets go then.' Sakiyo commonded her Neo Shadows to appear infront of the trio. They were stunned. They thought they defeated the heatless. 'Well I guess thats my cue.' Sakiyo struck her palm out yet again and a dark portal appeared. She was then behind the trio. 'HEY!. Fancy seeing you here.' Sakiyo crabbed her Sword out of her sieth and with one hand placed it on her side.

bubbles

"We're realesing the heartless here" Roxas told him then he and Amanda ran over to help fight.
-----------------------------------------------------

Kairi turned around to see the Heartless and the Orginazation member she screamed.

Devil Saiyan

"Right, right, right. So, what do we do with Kairi?"he asks with a puzzled expression, slowly pulling out his butterfly sword, Luminus (came up with that name as I was typing, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back