• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War [Part One Sign-up and OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Wielder

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War [Sign-up and OOC Thread]

It won't let me edit it.

The road he picked is darkness.

Alrighty, I'll add it for you.

EDIT: I can't seem to edit the OP to put full templates in there, so I've just included links. It's pretty obvious what side he's on, though. :)

Mistearea said:
Don't worry, Key. She's really nice and isn't violent. We just like to joke around with each other since we've known each other for a good while.

Lol, no worries, I know. ^_^ When I read that earlier today, it gave me a good laugh. ;D

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Ended up not editing anything but I did add my quote on top. :D

Key Wielder

Awards

Ended up not editing anything but I did add my quote on top. :D

Looks good, and officially accepted! :D Everyone who has put up a template so far has been accepted and a link to their character profiles placed in the OP.

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards

I sure hope it's not too late to join. :c

*attempts to contain excitement that she didn't have to bump this herself* Of course it isn't! Like Mistearea said, we haven't started yet, and this will remain open after we do anyway. I'm glad you'd like to join--thank you! :)

As for starting, I'd like to go ahead and tentatively say the story thread will go up on June 16th and I'll be putting up more information about things in a few days. At this point, the story will be divided into three segments of varying length depending on how things go, so I'll post the information about starting part one soon. I'm open to any suggestions as to a start date, though, if anyone has a preference!

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.

HERE'S YOUR WARRIOR OF LIGHT HUZZAH

What lies beyond the door is... good looks?
Name: Neku Rosuto

World of Origin: Radiant Garden

Weapon: Hidden Blades (when wearing long sleeved clothes) & Gunblade (Lighning Version, not Squall version. Capable of shooting rounds, not a the vibration kind.)

Abilites:
Metal Fusion Blade Dance: 10000 Bullet Hell Fire -
This ability combines Neku's natural affinity to the Light and his training in the Darkness. By infusing both sources of strength in his Gunblade, he can actually force the blades to multiply. He can create up to a total of 15 separate blades, all shine a brilliant white. All of them have the same functionality of his original weapon. He forces the energy to pulse from the blades, allowing them to float and hover. With this skill, Neku is granted increased speed, perception, and strength, alongside many more weapons for him to use. He can only use the blades within close proximity, unless he forces extra energy from the blades, but this causes a severe drain on his energy. He doesn't use this skill often, as it tires him out after use.

Chakra Expulsion - By expelling Chakra from his system after a kick or punch, Neku can do two separate things:
Create a sphere of chakra in which he can launch at an enemy, or force to explode.
Create a lingering blade of chakra that can cut his opponent during of after the kick (Think of glo-sticks at night, but it lingers temporarily.) With a push, he can launch these blades as well.

Instinctive Defense: Through intense training, Neku's Chakra can be expelled from his body to either deflect blows or projectiles in cases of some forms of energy based attacks, absorb them. Stronger attacks of course can not be blocked. Neku doesn't control this ability, it just kinda, works.
The Road You Have Chosen: Light

Appearance:Neku has fiery, orange spiked hair, slightly flattened by large, purple headphones, and piercing blue eyes. His mouth, more often than not, is tilted in a slight, smug smirk. His hair, although not obvious in the image, reaches slightly below his shoulders. Neku is generally seen either wearing large scarves or shirts with ridiculously sized collars. During colder days and nights, he usually wears coats much alike to those donned by the Aburame clan, althought they are shorter, rarely, if ever reaching further than his hips. He is often seen wearing baggy shorts as pictured above but wears long pants when the weather is suitable. On rainy days, he wears ordinary coats, without a large collar. The shoes he wears are more often than not ordinary, plain black ninja shoes. When the weather starts to get colder, he puts on large ear muffs (basically the headphones, but fluffy). Underneath his shirt he wears a cross necklace (literally, it's a silver "X" on a chain).
His casual wear and combat wear are very much alike, as Neku wears clothes that are both comfortable for him and easily maneuverable, so his outfits for missions and day to day use often mix in with each other.
Neku has a rather slender build, with very fair skin, and only weighing in at 125lbs at 5'6. What he lacks in size and strength he makes up for with his nimble, agile, and speedy movements. Being a Ninja, he is often mistaken as a warrior of darkness, this can both help and hinder him.

Personality: Neku, when with people he is comfortable with, is very open and likable. When meeting new people however, he can come of as cold and anti-social. This stems from the fact he was home schooled for most of his childhood, and joined the academy at a later age, due to this, he found it very hard to relate to the younger kids, and instead of trying to mentor them or impress them due to his older age, he kept to himself, mainly conversing with his sensei. Neku dislikes loud noises, and although he detests showing it, can be quite jumpy. However he is always quick to gain composure. One of his biggest buttons is when people tease him or point out how jumpy he is. It infuriates him to no end. Much like how Choji in the anime would go crazy when someone called him fat, Neku is similar in this regard, but on a more reserved scale.
Generally, Neku is really easy going, not one to really hold a grudge. Other than being teased for his jumpiness, people don't anger him. However, he gets VERY angry at inanimate objects or his own shortcomings. For instance, if he is trying to sharpen a blade and can't do it well, he gets thrown into a rage. Generally any anger he feels towards people is bottled up and then taken out on things that don't actually feel pain.
In battle, Neku is quite calculative, but mainly relies on his speed and quick reflexes. When confident, he keeps his hands in his pockets, this is a habit he developed as a child, and as of such, has superior taijutsu (Physical combat, albeit only with kicks and the such) than fellow ninja. However, he does remove them to perform jutsu and to block as necessary. Sometimes, Neku doesn't know when he's outmatched, as he can sometimes be quite arrogant, and over-estimate his own abilities.
He also detests the cold. Seriously detests it, with a roaring passion.

Biography: Since a young boy, Neku was trained in dark ninja arts, but that didn't really mesh well with his personality or demeanor. Once being taught all his masters could teach him, Neku fled. He now focuses primarily on bringing light to the world, consistently conflicting with enemies of light, the servants of darkness. He has already battled his previous friends in countless battles, as he refuses to fight for the darkness. Through his own training, his attacks have gained properties of light, and instead of hiding only in shadows, he can conceal himself in light,, blending in with the background. Neku also has a strong affiliation with fire, most of his attacks revolve around fire as a property. He wishes to assist the key-wielders of light in anyway possible that he can. He just wants to restore peace and sanctity to his home.
Now on the run from his previous masters, Neku needs to find friends whom he can count on, and who can count on him. Originally being a warrior of darkness, that could prove difficult for Neku.

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards

Smoofy, that's just plain awesome! Accepted; I'll add you to the OP--and thanks for joining! :D

@Everyone: Obviously we didn't get started on the 16th as I'd originally planned. Sorry about that! :( I'll put together the stuff you'll need to know for part one as soon as I can and hopefully we can start in the near future. Thanks for being so patient!

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Thanks! It's half of a template for a Naruto RP... I just had to switch it up to format in with this haha! When can we expect the story to start?

Until then, I'll read up on currently accepted characters so I know what to expect in the future ;)

Key Wielder

Awards

Hmm... Well, I would really like to get the part one information together tonight so you guys have time to read it and know where we're starting. My hope is that we can get the story up and running by Sunday at the latest now that we have more than five people with completed templates.

This is my first time actually making one of these, so I'm sort of winging it. xD

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Yea I remember my first Roleplay a couple years back, NO IDEA what I was doing! It turned out alright! Just figure out the major plot points, the players will handle most of it, you just gotta guide em to where they need to go!
No rush, take your time:)

I edited my weapon too. I realized it could cause some confusion. The Gunblade I am using is in the style of Lightning from FFXIII, the version capable of shifting into a gun and firing rounds. Just thought I should clear that up.

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards

I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks! :)

Nice, that'll work! I'm fine with having two weapons (hidden blade and gunblade), just make sure you keep a balance on your power level. :)

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Yea I will, the Hidden Blades will only be used when my character has to be covert(or he's cold) as he generally wears sleeveless clothes unless it's a coat. Hidden Blades aren't hidden if they're just strapped to his wrist :p lol

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

Also, generally, my character starts off rather average, to where he can hold his own, but against an experienced Key user for instance, he'd end up getting stomped. In my first fight in my first RP I almost died coz I dived head in, and the only reason I survived is because I launched myself into the sky onto a building with an explosive spell :p Broke every bone in my characters body, BUT I LIVED.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

I'm willing to help expand the roster.

"What lies beyond the door is ...none of my concern."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards

This character and my character will end up having some iiiiiinteresting disputes... my character focuses on the use of weaponry and often long range attacks... the complete opposite of yours, and with your characters judgemental attitudes... I look forward to what he has to say to my character ;)

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Key Wielder

Awards

Three new templates in twenty-four hours? It's like a dream come true! 8D It's funny: I had originally wanted a minimum of seven people before starting the story, but I dropped my expectations to five after a while. Now there's eight! Thanks so much to all of you for joining. I hope you have fun with this. :D

@ThePromise: Very interesting character, and accepted! Thanks for joining! :)

@Grandsword: Wow, I'm looking forward to learning more about the Order! Accepted, and thanks for joining! :)

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

1. Your adventure begins Saturday at midday. Keep a steady pace and you'll come through fine. ;)

2. I will PM everyone with a link to the story thread after it is posted.

3. Below is the plotline and primary objective for the first stage of part one. Each stage plotline will be posted in this thread and added to the OP as we go.

Part 1.01
"Seeking Entry"
from a Dark Wielder's Journal

"Kingdom Hearts. An aggregate of all hearts. It is there that the worlds are completely and inextricably connected. The legends would have us believe that there is only one place where the true Kingdom Hearts may be formed. We and countless others have sought that place tirelessly yet fruitlessly.

"Until now. Although there is no knowing until our theory is put to the test, we are confident. Just as no human heart can be without darkness, neither can that of a world. Find the world with the most light and you find the invisible gateway to Kingdom Hearts and the darkness therein.

"A city of light... There is only one."

Primary Post Objective

Your journey begins in Radiant Garden as the search for Kingdom Hearts draws in dark and light wielders alike. Your character may begin in any world, but they must somehow get to Radiant Garden by the end of your first post.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back