• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War [Part One Sign-up and OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I really don't know what to do next but anyone got any good ideas of where my char should go or what he should do?

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Alright guys, with Key's post now done, everyone needs to be off Olympus Coliseum VERY soon. Communicate with those around you so you can figure out how you're gonna do that, remember, Olympus is now in chaos, Heartless are swarming EVERYWHERE, so it won't be easy!

When you leave, you don't have to state your destination, you may leave that as a "cliffhanger" per se as the world choices will be available for viewing in the Part 2 OOC (which will be up soon once I am finished with invites).

I'll say right now all those currently involved with the RP (whether you have posted or not) are all invited to Part 2, but you are not automatically accepted. There are a few more people for me to invite that others within the RP have recommended and also a few old members too from the beginning of the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back