• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Sora vs Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Kh2 Sora. Older, more skilled, has drive forms, has reaction commands etc. etc. KH2 Sora also had the better outfit so he's already won just for that imo.

B

BriFTW

KH1 Sora wins by a LANDSLIDE. He can use cure more than once before running out of MP, his magic is stronger, he has Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, and being more mature than KH2 Sora(*GASP*!), he'd probably have an actual strategy.

KH2 Sora is just flashy.

Kiwi +

Awards
KH 2 just because he's able to use all those drives. It might or might not last that long.

Raebus

KH 2 just because he's able to use all those drives. It might or might not last that long.

"This is 1v1 Fight, CANNOT use forms, or trinity limit, Donald and Goofy are not apart of it."

I'm sure you passed over that comment. :)

celticsfan

Haha thank you Raebus, that was something i didnt think of BriFTW, the cure comment was good that might secure it IMO for KH1 sora

Wonderglow

While KH2 Sora has more skills, Donald and Goofy were useless in the second game so I'd say tie.

But wait Sora2 has the triangle button- he could just press it for Reaction Command: Win Fight! Haha it's like the button for the Staples commercial- "That was easy"

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sora1:
Cure
Ragnarok, Arceum
Aeroga

Sora2:
more health, damage, skills
reflect
reaktion command... wait, that doesnt help

Sora2 mostly mostly just have reflect so Sora1 would rule and I like him better in ALL other ways to! even the classik clothes...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
KH1/CoM Sora:
Aeroga
Cure/Cura/Curaga =/= All MP
Ragnarok
Ars Arcanum
Tinker Bell Summon
An Uber-Badass Attitude (Late KH1-CoM shows it best)

KH2 Sora:
Reaction Commands
One Cure/Cura/Curaga = All MP
Reflect
Drive Forms
Near Bi-Polar Behavior (but that's due to script writing... *looks at Nojima*)

KH1/CoM Sora wins by far. I liked the KH2 outfit better, but KH1/CoM Sora is my favorite. <3

Razorl

I'm not going to elaborate much.. but Post-CoM Sora is just a rebuild, not the original deal.

Litearally all of Sora's memories that really define him were kerjunkled
While Namine did put them all back, I'm not too entirely sure that everything was put correctly.

KH1 Sora would wipe the floor with KH2 Sora

KH1 Sora. He seems to have more natural skill instead of the abilities granted by the keyblade in KH2. The abilities might pwn in 2, especially the square-ones that no one seems to know about, those abilities disproved "PRESSING X TAKES SO MUCH SKILL GAIZ!!!" but ya KH1 would win by natural skill.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Personality wise I think KH1 Sora wins. In looks KH2 Sora wins. In power KH2 Sora seems more experienced and powerful. So, overall KH2 Sora.

Axel's girl1312

It could be a fairly even fight to be honest, I'd say neither one would have the upper hand. If it was a battle of maturity, then KH1 sora would kick KH2 sora's ass though.

you right mostly. I think skill wise KH2 Sora would kick KH1 Sora Ass. But on the maturity thing your right on that I think.

Musical charm

I'm going with kh2 sora because he's older, stronger, faster, and has more experience, but thats in reality, if it were game wise, then kh2 sora wins, even though kh1 sora has better magic, ragnarok, etc, etc...

Ventus&Vanitas

Kh1 sora is pretty much Sora's trademark in the Kh series to me.
I remember his outfit in Kh1 clearer than in Kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back