• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Sora vs Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Are we all forgetting that KH1 Sora is at half power after separating from Roxas? KH2 Sora could win with one hand.
Also, KH2 Sora can run up firetrucking buildings. Epic win
1. that didn't seem to matter that much
2. sora1 have his soul in most of the game, sora2 regain it in the end and I never noticed a difference.

Kinokan

Ahhh a classic question. Kh1 or Kh2 sora. Well Kh1 has powerful weapons and lots of powerful abilities such as ragnorok and ars arcanum. He also has dodge roll stopga aeroga and curaga which takes 1mp per cast. However he is very slow and sluggish. His combos are blockable and dodgeable. And kh1 is a tougher game because sora is new to the keyblade therefore he lacks skill. Now kh2 sora is way overpowered in my opinion with it be glide which could just do circles around kh1 sora going hehe you cant get me you cant get me forever and ever. Or reflaga where if kh1 sora used ragnorok at a close range would be pretty screwed. Kh2 sora can do ifinite combos starting from the ground immeadeatlly going into aerial. If Kh1 sora could get kh2 sora knocked in the air kh2 sora could just use retaliating slash to start a combo. Kh2 magnega can hold kh1 sora in place leaving him wide open for a massive ammount of combos. The only flaw about kh2 sora is his spells take a lot of magic and he will run out easily but then you just have berserk charge so he could infinite combo kh1 sora until his mp recharged and at which point kh1 sora would be at 1hp then kh2 sora uses a finisher and dead. Also with guard either sora does it and they are vulnerable on the back but kh2 gets out of guard much faster and if that guard hits an attack you can use guard break and go into comboville once again. So in the end in my eyes. Kh1 sora would have no chance to his skilled, older counterpart. And the reason kh2 is such an easy game is because of soras skill with the keyblade at his older more mature age.

inverse K-blade7

KH1 Sora could abuse Stopga and Aeroga. He has much greater access to magic and healing. Also, Kh1 Sora does more damage per hit, while Kh2 sora gets most of his damage in with finishers. But sora1 could break sora2's combos with ars arcanum or sonic blade. So i say that after a long battle, sora1 wins by having more healing. As soon as Sora2 heals, Sora1 can wail on him with stop until he faints.

Cheaken

Awards
It wouldn't be fair without drives mainly because all of his forms are abilities and if KH2 Sora can't have some of his abilites than KH1 Sora should have to lose some of his abilities to make it fair.

But the character that would win would most likely to be KH2 Sora.

Vixx

KH2 sora obviously...drive forms, more keyblades, older and has been through the journey before so the KH2 sora know more, the KH2 sora has alot more advantages(upgrades)than the KH1 sora had in the first game, hands down.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Kh1 Sora of course. Fuck the drives. Overrated costume changes. Ars Arcanum, Ragnorak, Strike Raid, and fucking trinity limit. Nuff said.

Silverslide

We don't know if KH1 Sora couldn't do that. So that proves nothing.

Silverslide

You need donald and goofy to use drives. This is only Sora vs Sora. So again that proves nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back