• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Sora vs Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticsfan

So i think the title explains it all, but i recently replayed KH1 and am midway thru KH2 and i pondered this very question: Would Sora in KH1 beat Sora from KH2 at the same level, Preferably level 100? KH1 is much more weapon heavy, while I find KH2 to be much more ability heavy. This is 1v1 Fight, CANNOT use forms, or trinity limit, Donald and Goofy are not apart of it.

So Lets me know what u think!

Raebus

It could be a fairly even fight to be honest, I'd say neither one would have the upper hand. If it was a battle of maturity, then KH1 sora would kick KH2 sora's ass though.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think that the high jump and quick run abilities would give KH2 an advantage. Although KH1 Sora would have Ars Arcanum and Ragnorok. However what would really give KH1 Sora a huge advantage would be Areoga. So it would be an epic fight but I would have to go with KH1 Sora.
quick run aint worth crap, and kh1 sora also had a high jump and a glice and super glide.
the only thing kh2 sora has over kh1 is that he has an actually style when he uses his keyblade, kh1 sora just swings it around.
either way he'd end up kicking his own ass.

i say it'd be a draw.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i think id say kh1 cause he has ragnorak and ars arcanum and all that crap.

celticsfan

My personal thought was KH1, simply because of the magic, also i fell the ultima weapon is KH1 is better than the one in KH2

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea now that i think about it the magic in kh was stronger than kh2.

Raebus

^ Using your logic, KH1 sora is stronger due to the first game being more challenging and that challenge requiring more skill, hence a stronger sora.

@ reika

Coeurl

Demon Dance
KHII. cause he's got o o o o o o o o Δ o o o Δ o o Δ o Δ o

KH1 only has o o o

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sora2 is jumpy and my first thought was: Sora2 ofcourse, but with Arcanum and Ragnorok it would be a good match and then there's Areoga so Sora2 would be pewned in short

k99y77

Awards
Kairi's grandmother would kill them BOTH!!!!! Just kidding XD
i think it would be kh2 sora i think he's much better, but i still like both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back