• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Sora vs Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagnate Wolf

You guys keep talking about drive forms, but the maker of this thread said no drive forms or trinity involved. I'd say it would be a tie. Sora from KH1 is way cooler than Sora from KH2 though, cause he's not corny and doesn't hump goofy in the ending.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
And suddenly what leon says is law? The OP said no forms anyway. So KH1 Sora wins. If they are the same game why doesn't KH2 have limit form?

k99y77

Awards
And suddenly what leon says is law? The OP said no forms anyway. So KH1 Sora wins. If they are the same game why doesn't KH2 have limit form?
i dont think the owner of the thread decides how the fight will go because if kh1 sora and kh2 sora fight they
will both go all out so kh2 sora could use his limit form, and yes what leon says is law because he saw him fight in kh1 and he realised in kh2 that he became stronger, and limit form was added in final mix version of KH2.

Vixx

Fine, KH2 sora, more experience and KH2 sora already beat malificent!
plus more keyblades which offer stronger attacks...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
i dont think the owner of the thread decides how the fight will go because if kh1 sora and kh2 sora fight they
will both go all out so kh2 sora could use his limit form, and yes what leon says is law because he saw him fight in kh1 and he realised in kh2 that he became stronger, and limit form was added in final mix version of KH2.

Jeez are you dumb? He asked a question and said no forms.

So i think the title explains it all, but i recently replayed KH1 and am midway thru KH2 and i pondered this very question: Would Sora in KH1 beat Sora from KH2 at the same level, Preferably level 100? KH1 is much more weapon heavy, while I find KH2 to be much more ability heavy. This is 1v1 Fight, CANNOT use forms, or trinity limit, Donald and Goofy are not apart of it.

So Lets me know what u think!

KH2 =/= KH2FM

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
will both go all out so kh2 sora could use his limit form
Well Kh1 and kh2 Sora can never fight each other for three reasons:
1) It would bend the fabric of time, the same person cannot fight himself a year in the past.
2) Why would Sora want to fight himself anyway.
3) Sora is a fictional character who doesn't exist.

Sooooo, this whole thread is about a hypothetical situation about what would happen if Sora would fight himself and the OP wanted to make it more fair by not allowing KH2 Sora to use limits or drives. So yes, he can decide. If you want to make a thread allowing Kh2 Sora to use drive forms and limits feel free to do so.

Anyway, as I said before Kh1 Sora would win in an epic battle.

Ventuskeyblade

i would think KHII sora would win, just because he would be older. but that might not really matter much.

Raebus

Reason why forms weren't allowed: This is a fight between sora from KH1 and sora from KH2, no one else. No donald or goofy and for the forms to work, they have to be around.

Cheaken

Awards
Reason why forms weren't allowed: This is a fight between sora from KH1 and sora from KH2, no one else. No donald or goofy and for the forms to work, they have to be around.
Not nessisarily, you could use forms in the underdrome in the Cerberus Cup without them and in the cutscene where Sora gets valor form,Goofy is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back