• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: High School.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol stopped blushing, as he gulped down a Dr. Pepper," Sadly!" he says as he runs his hand in his hair. The pizza man brought over the pizza and placed it on the table. Brol looks at him, giving him two fingers. The Pizza man laughed, "It's on the house..." Brol looked at Sakiyo," Were lucky... two pizza pies..." He squints as he was ready to grab the first slice like they always use to do.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Brols answer to the question was the least she had expected. About to say something the pizza man brought the pizza. Sakiyo smiled once and turned her gaze at the table, only lifting it as she head Brol speak again.

"Were lucky... two pizza pies..." Sakiyo couldn't help but smile at him.

'You know I could have paid.' She reached out and grabbed the first slice which also turned out to be the largest. Taking a large bite, chewing then sallowing she grinned.

'You didn't want that slice, did you?' Sakiyo teased.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Oh man! Well I got the first slice of this pizza!" He says as he grabs a slice from the other one. He thinks for a moment,"Well I was planning to do that but he gave it to use free." Brol laughed as he took another slice. He looked at Sakiyo and smiled," Well then ugh...what have you been since i seen you.."

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo smiled at Brol. This could possible get better.
'Not really much.' Sakiyo laughed. 'I was hanging around the beach alot.
Spending time with dad before he left again and then theres school.'
Sakiyo realized how boring her life sounded and regreted telling Brol.
'What about you? What did you do with your ex-girlfriend? She seemed
your type.' Sakiyo lied but only to change the conversation from herself.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol kinda hesitated as he was asked about his ex. "Ugh well... We just went to the movies, beach just normal stuff..." He didn't know how to answer her question. So he scratched his head," Yea ugh.... We just hung out and stuff..." He drank his dr.pepper as he looked at Sakiyo. "So.... Ugh what do you want to do now?" He said as the pizza was gone. "How about we just hang out at Cado's house... I bet our friend's will be there... we can all hang out. How bout it?"

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
OOC: Idk any reason why not...just post up Name and age... think high school btw...and i see right now as Winter Break so yea

<3

Call me Love, love.
Sakiyo was excited about seeing her friends again. She had strayed from them not so long ago and she missed being around them. "Sure. Sounds great." Sakiyo smiled and bushed back some hair behind her ear. The food disappeared so fast. Perhaps time could got hat fast. It was somehow becoming easier to talk to Brol. That made her happy. "Maybe we could all find somewhere warm to got to as well." Sakiyo laughed. She hated the cold weather, but couldn't stay away from the beach that long.

[Bump]

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
{You gotta understand that we've been trying to keep it alive as long as we could!}

<3

Call me Love, love.
[We all love this RP Nami! And you haven't been on in shuch a long time! I missed you!]

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
[[ Sorry for not posting. D:
I'll try to put up something later... I am busy with school and life in general at the moment. ]]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
(hey is it too late to join ???.. if not then i will post my temp right here)
Name- Kai Simaro
Age-17
Grade-11th
Appearence-
AnimeGuy7.jpg

Personality- Kai is a chill, relaxed kind of guy, when given a task like any kind of school work; he just likes to not do it. Instead of doing projects, or anything like that, he just takes naps; often pisses off the teachers every now and then. He is one to always get sent to the responsibility center, or RC as people refer to it. His teachers don't like what he does or how he acts, but to Kai, he could care less due to the fact that he is just too lazy to give a flying rats ass. but there are times where he can be serious, and when that time arrives; it is not normal for his friends to notice that it is the same guy they know and love, when he is getting serious, Kai does not kid around. Whether it be on a final exam, or helping a friend out..kai is the one to go to when he is all serious and stuff like that..however if he is in his lazy state; he will just nap in class, lunch, anything to get his mind off of serious things.

(hope that is good enough..^_^

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
[[ Great temp, but I'm afraid this RP is kinda... non-active at the moment. .__. ]]

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
[well.... i know Nami did come back... but i'll try and put up a post somewhere]

<3

Call me Love, love.
[I'd really like to see it keep going. It was one of my first RP's I joined. But, I guess it's up to Nami.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back