• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: High School.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny

Nami

usually not funny
Name: Sakura Shuppon
Grade: 9
Appearence:
anime_girl13.jpg

Personality: Polite, helpfull, and quiet. She prefers reading on a sunny park bench or playing melodies on her piano rather than adventuring or sports. Also, she is quite graceful and happy, and even as a child she had a strange ability to understand and know what others felt, and sometimes thought. Sakura enjoys studying the ties between light and dark, which may be because her uncle is the infamous Ansem the Wise.

Last edited:

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Name-Mizzill
Age-15
Grade-10th
Appearence-
Personality- Very social. He loves to dress up. You know all fancy like. But he is kinda happy go lucky. It takes alot to make him mad. He tries to make friends with everyone. Except one bully at school.

Also dude, you double posted. You should have put your template in the first post. Just try not to do it much.

OOC: Should I be the guy I posted or the guy in my sig?

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

so is this like kingdom hearts insider high school but the kingdom hearts characters are going to be in it?

Nami

usually not funny
Whats the kingdom hearts insider school? I guess so if you mean a highschool with Kingdom Hearts characters in it.

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah thats what i meant is that what it is cause if so im in. It sounds exiting hanging with Titus, sora, sephly and riku

K

kingdomfighter5

Name: Jimmy
Grade: 11th
Appearence:
angelguy.jpg

Personality: It differs on his mood. though he is normaly shy, he can be very outgoing and is extremely strong to his beliefs. Due to his shyness, he never gets girlfriends. he hopes to get one as he transfered to destiny islands school

Nami

usually not funny
[Aight. Lets start.]

The bell rung, and was soon clouded with students, going to their lockers and classes and such. One of the students wasn't in such a rush though. A girl with long snowy-blue hair and shining white eyes, whos skin was unusually pale. She walked slower than most students, and was alot more observant. She was new, and new kids always have trouble, but she knew where to go, and she knew how to get there. However, threw all her life she had never gone to school, because she didn't believe it was necessary.

The girl was extremely intelligant and observant, having being the neice of a near genius.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy walked out of the art room. It was his favorite class. He was worried and missed his friends at his old school. It was hard for a junior to move to a different class. He siged.... there was no one he new. He walked through the crowd. He looked at the beautiful girls al through the halls. Maybe he would find a girlfriend this year

Nami

usually not funny
Though observant, the girl could be sometimes clumsy. She was too busy looking around her to see what was right infront of her, like another new person. She bumped into him, forcing them both to the ground. She blinked her large eyes and watched the world come back into focus. She looked forward at whoshe knocked into, and noticed a rather cute boy around her age.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Mizzill walks out of his favorite class. Computer class. Usually if he gets bored of what there doing he just gets on the computer and plays games. But today was interesting. He listened and did what the teacher said. When the class was over he walked out and saw two new kids that had fallen. Mizzill walked over and helped them up. "So I am guessing your new here?" Mizzill chuckled. " Do you guys need a buddy to get you around to school, help get you to your classes or anything like that?"

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc was that to me? Ill act like it was
Jimmy looked passed the boy and to the very cute girl. He blushed instantly he picked up her books and helped her to her feet. She had big beautiful eyes. Jimmy brushed his hair back for a second and said "Are you alright?"

Last edited:

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: That was asking both of you guys and I helped both of you guys up already.

" K well I guess I will let you guys get to know each other" said Mizzill. Then mizzill walked away.I guess they liked each other. They dont need me to help them. They can help each other I guess. Then Mizzill walked to his next class. Science class. Tehy were disecting frogs today. He took his seat next to Sora. He was showing off like usual with his keyblade. SO when the class when to disect the frogs he used his fancy pants keyblade to disect it. What a show off. WHy doesnt the teacher give him a teacher for not using the utensils he is supposed to be using? "HEy Mizzill watch this" sora whispered. Then sora cut throught the frogs stomache vertically.

OOC: Was that okay I used sora. I figured since noone was playing as him I could use him. Tell me if I can't I will edit it and not make it like that.

bubbles

emma looked at her schedule "let's see next is...." she said "oh history" she walked over to a room with nobody in it "or not" she said walking around the room she didn't know where to go and it was almost time for the next class to start "great" she said

key490

Name: Jet
Grade: 11th
Appearence: he has black hair and striking brown eyes. He can be seen mostly in a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a brown jacket
Personality: mostly he is happy, but there are times when he gets angry. He is very optimistic and loves to meet new people. He is persistent in his schoolwork, but he can slack off a bit sometimes.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OK while Sora was showing off and doing his frog Mizzill did his frog and got an A+. He left science class. His next class was Math. Oh he hated math. It was the worst subject. It wasn't that he had bad grades, he got A's in it. It was just that it was boring. So he walked in. "Great were doing algebra" Mizzill went and sat down. He did his work and he went to turn it in to the teacher. Then the teacher told him to go sit down and read a book until she came and took them up. SO he went back and read his favorite comic. The kingdom hearts comic. He loved this comic because its like the game but in a comic form. And its a bit different. It goes a little farther and some different stuff happens. Anyway, The teacher came and took up the papers. He got 90% out of 100%. He missed 2 problems. So then the bell wrung and he left class.

Nami

usually not funny
[Go ahead and keep Sora as your character, if you want. Nobody has chosen any characters yet, so its a first-come-first-serve thing. =] ]

[I'm guna play another girl, Namimaru, aswell. ;)
LongBlackHair.jpg

Name- Namimaru Shuppon
Alias- Keybearer of Love
Age- 15
Grade- 10
Personality- Despite her appearence and social status, Nami is quite athletic, intelligent and attentive. She is also pretty outgoing, and terrific at fighting. Nami can sometimes be flirtatious, and sometimes moody, depending on how she feels at the time. She is also sarcastic and funny when she tries to be.

The girl blinked at the help of two strangers. She had never thought the real world was so curtious. She accepted the help of whoever she managed to grab onto, seeing the other walk away. She blinked, than looked back at the boy's face. He seemed flustered, but she remained emotionless as usual.
"That was kind, thank you," She nodded. The snowy-colored girl brushed the dirt off of her uniform's skirt, and smoothed her hair over. "Your new aswell, arn't you? Whats your name?"

Nami walked down the halls of Northern Destiny Islands Academy, smiling and waving at strangers that looked at her. She stopped infront of the door that she suspected was her next class: Sceince. She partly knew because of the stentch of frog, and partly 'cause she managed to memorize most of her class numbers. She hurried into the room and took a random seat next to a boy who was impresively trying to slice a frog open with his keyblade. She could've easily matched him with hers, but she decided not to make any enemies yet, and kept to herself.
Than she noticed: she also had to open the frog. She sighed and leaned back on her chair. This was a cruel waste of animals, and even at her old school she refused to take part in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back