• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (A original KH roleplay)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frederick helped Aura to his feet and rushed towards the huge unborn with Aura at his heels. He lashed at the head while Aura took his chest and Herc went for his legs, the unborn looked confused for a moment then went to work blocking Frederick and Aura but failed at blocking Herc who brought the unborn to his knees the onto his back. Aura quickly summoned his axe and began striking the unborn while it was down. Frederick jumped over Aura and struck its head causing it to faint and then disappear. “Well that takes care of that.” Frederick says looking over to where Aura and Herc stood.

Isabella stood in the large room looking at the people staring back at her. An older looking man with yellow hair and a pair of goggles on his head spoke first. “ So judging by the looks of it your another keyblade master and judging by the look on your face you just became one.” the man said. “Oh by the way my name is Cid; that’s Merlin, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Tifa.” Cid said pointing to the people around him. “She already knows mine and Leon’s name why did you include us in the introductions.” said Merlin fussing at Cid. “Hello its nice to meet you all.” said Isabella as kind as she could muster.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"I'll go back to Twilight Town and help out there, you guys head on course to radiant garden and meet Rysto there, she'll help ya out" he said with a calm voice as he began to enter the portal.

She could had argued, infact she had to keep herself from doing so. She had left Twilight Town because she believed she would find Ryu and possible even Loen. Instead, she was given a cheap rip off of Ryu and no Loen in sight. But seeing Rysto once again seemed like a pleasent idea, even if all these battles were starting again. In already a pissed off mood, Lerane had never expected that Ryu's nobody would speak to her.

"Soooo.........you want to tell me what the hell is that thing?" He pointed towards Boots, and without hesitation, Lerane quickly scooped him up into her arms and let him jump up to her shoulder. Her criticizing glare never left the boy.

"His name is Boots. And he's our Moomba." She spat the words out to the boy. Clearly epenthesizing the words to state that the boy had no part here, even if he was Ryu's nobody. Lerane couldn't explain her bitchy mood, just that it was there and she doesn't plan on giving the Nobody any of her time.

She stalked over to her seat, sat down and pulled Boots off her shoulder. Patting the sugar high creature while cleaning his face of all the candy wrappers, she wondered if she would ever get to see her two best friends ever again.

[I think its spelt epenthesizing, lol]

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"His name is Boots. And he's our Moomba." She spat the words out to the boy. Clearly apotheosizing the words to state that the boy had no part here, even if he was Ryu's nobody. Though Xyru could only give a little chuckle at the girl's resent for him.

"You know being made at me because you couldn't see Ryu, proves the point of your feelings for him, then again I guess you'll realize it later than sooner, just hope he's still alive when you do" he in a dull voice as he sat in Ryu's captain chair and guided the ship into Radiant garden.

As the ship came down Chip & Dale's voice could be heard yelling at each other, something over on who gets to update the next part and soon things got silenet as the words "Freeze!" was heard over the there voices.

Soon after Huey walked into the control room with a safisfaied smirk and sat down in his own seat. "I'm not even going to ask" Max said as he started to switch of the engiens as the ship landed.
The hatch had opened when the ship landed and Xyru had left to see the open world, ignoreing Lerane completey as he walked by her. An intresting sight he could behold, there where Gummi ships still droping off people and in a mix of the crown around the entrace to the main Town he could see Rysto sitting on an bench looking up at the sky.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the portal opened to Twilight Town Kage was met with one of his worst outcomes of what would happen after he left, everywhere he looked there was burning things and many of the Unborns trying to destroy anything they could, what where they even looking for?

Kage opened his hand and summoned Neo-shadows around him, they crawling and shrieked around in a circle as they waited for his order, then bringing his hand down he gave them the ok and soon they all took off to battle the new enemy.

Summoning his own keyblade Kage walked calmly down the street slashing at each Unborn and then watching them fade away, soon though he came upon a familer ex- blonde organization member and without even realizing it a smug smile got on his face.

"So I see your still as battle hungry as ever, ay Larxene?" he asked the women as he watched her destroy Unborn after Unborn.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"You know being made at me because you couldn't see Ryu, proves the point of your feelings for him, then again I guess you'll realize it later than sooner, just hope he's still alive when you do" he in a dull voice as he sat in Ryu's captain chair and guided the ship into Radiant garden. Lerane could only reply with a spiteful look and whispered a 'I-don't-like-Ryu' excuse under her breath.

Lerane was up at the hatch before anyone else and watched as Xyru walked straight passes her, without paying her any attention, while she waited for Boots to follow. Radiant Garden, was still, as radiant as ever. She silently wished to herself, that the same trouble that had reached Twilight Town and Traverse Town, would never get it's dirty hands on ths world.

As she walked out, she quickly noticed Rysto sitting on a nearby bench staring up at the sky. She must be worring about Kage, she concluded. Picking up her step, she passed Max, Huey and the thing and waved towards Rysto's direction. "Hey! Rysto!" Her lips turned into a smile, which surprised the red head who had recently tied her hair back up in her usual pig tails.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Larxene hummed a happy tune to herself, while she either shocked the bastards to death or threw her kunais at them. Stabbing them seemed like more fun, and preferred the latter option better. The nobody wasn't sure whether she was feeling real emotions, or not, but it seemed like she was, and the blond was about to open her mouth to start singing random words when she heard a farmilliar voice.

"So I see your still as battle hungry as ever, ay Larxene?" Turning around in her short break, a large smirk - or smile - was printed on her mug as she noticed Kage.

"Me? Battle hungry? What makes you think that?" Sarcasam filled her sentence and as she finished, a stray Unborn appeared just next to her. She stabbed the thing its head and smiled back up at Kage as the creature fell to the floor. "This is fun."

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Battle Theme x)

"You honestly plan on fighting me, well then my little friend, let us do battle. However, if you want to back down, will understand, you obviously have no chance against me what so ever, but you may have a shot against my minion here.. Kairo Said as The Giant Jaggernaught now stepped forward in Raine's direction.

"Hmph, how uncool !!...Hiding behind your minions..." Raine said as she raised an eyebrow in sarcasm, the challenging smile not leaving her face. " well if you prefer it this way, fine I'll finish it off and get to you" with that she changed her fighting stance as a second Keyblade appeared in her other Hand. Another one?... There was no end to the surprises she was having this day and she wished she'd understand everything but right now, she wasn't going to question any of them, she would rather go with the flow for the moment.

”Now enjoy your battle”He said before retreating to higher grounds.Just then the Giant Jaggernaught threw a straight right hand punch towards her with such power that she merely dodged it."ok this is getting serious" her expression tensed a little as she took a deep breathe and charged forward delivering a horizontal slash to the giant thing. the Jaggernaught easily met her attack with it's shield and with it's pressure pushed her backwards. As The young keyblader slid backwards she quickly swung her keyblade and began shooting ice spikes out of it's tip aiming at the creatures head.In defense The unborn quickly brought it's shields together causing the ice sparks to shatter againist it's surface and miss.This was not getting anywhere.

Raine sighed as she saw her attempts of attacking the Unborn fail, Her sapphire blues scanned the armored creature analyzing it's stance trying to find a weak spot to atttack. she had to get past the shield if she wanted to destroy it.Burning with even more deterimination, Raine jumped upwards using a boost of her repulsion force manipulation and relentlessly began attacking the now shielded jaggernaught with her two keyblades, in an attempt to break it's defense.For a second she thought the trick worked and that she was winning before the creature without a warning swung it's shield sending her crashing into one of the buildings.

"Now That does it" Raine said angrily as she pushed away the rubble off her and stood up taking her breathe , she sensed a fractured rib and some cuts in different places of her body but she was still intact.
She was really tired and needed rest desperately but she didn't care, all that was in her mind was to Beat that Unborn if it's the last thing she'll ever do.

Raine gazed through the hole that was made in the building and at the Unborn jaggernaught, her grips tightening on the hilts of the two keyblades. Her Sapphire eyes turned into crimson red when suddenly her Solar eclipse began emitting a dark aura. A strange sensation of power ran through her body causing a bright sapphire glow to appear around Raine. Feeling confident in the new power, Raine took a few steps backwards ready for the next attack. "here goes" with all her strength Raine ran towards the Jaggernaught bringing her solar eclipse forward and shooting fireballs out of it's tip. And as expected the Giant Jaggernaught brought it's shield together to protect itself from the magic attack.

Just when Raine reached the edge of the building, she Jumped as high as she could, Her fiery red hair fluttering like wild fire as she did a flip in mid-air ending upside down above the Jaggernaught. A strong beam of light began forming from the solar eclipse adding an extension to the glowing keyblade ; and as if the Jaggernaught sensed that something was not right, it began to bring apart it's shield but it was too late....Raine quickly shifted her weight as she began to fall down bringing her solar eclipse with now the extended beam of light into the Giant Unborn's back. The creature roared out in pain as Raine continued to slide downwards with her keyblade, pieces of armor flying out of their places as her Keyblade continued to run through the creature.Just when she was about to reach the ground she caused a minor gravity manipulation causing her to land smoothly while the Giant Unborn fell apart vanishing into a great cloud of dust.

"phew Finally" she said as a victorious smile curved upon her lips, she brushed away her hair bangs that fell on her eyes as she began to walk towards Kairo now ready to take him on but suddenly an unbearable pain shot through her head. "uuuunnnnhhhh" the keyblades disappeared as her hands gripped her forehead trying to suppress the pain. "what's going on with me?..." she wondered as her vision became all blurry and unclear, she felt so weak that she couldn't even stand anymore on her feet. get a grip of yourself she told herself as she tried not to fall but the pain was just too much for her.

As she fell to her Knees she began to hear distant voices echoing inside her head , They sounded very familiar but who exactly are they?. Having no more strength left in her to resist, she fell silently unconscious to the ground.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Cado sighed to himself as Kage ignored him to talk to his babe. Ew Larxene. Cado just shook in thought of her as he slammed his hand backward onto a neoshadow and it blew up in flames. He doesn't like being ignored so he improvised. He flung out his keyblade inbetween Larxene and Kage.

He growled as he walked over to the two," Fighting isn't the only thing you should be worried about....especially theses rookies..." Cado smiles as he points upward to the Mega Behemoth. It stood very tall than normal behemoths. It's size was probably matched to the Earth Titan. "You wanna talk fighting?" He says as he barrages the leg of the beast with fire," Wait until this world's gone when we beat it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel finally stopped running and took a small break. He began drinking some water until his ears twitched. Angel happily rushed through a brush to plop onto Ryu. His tail wagged as he stood on top of Ryu's head. He thought he was talking until both Loen and Ryu looked at him. Angel opened his mouth and hid his face in Ryu's fur. It was Angel's luck to be a MUTE cub.

He rolled off Ryu as he dragged himself to Loen and waved his paw at him. With a dull look on his face he laid on the ground.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
(Haven't posted in what seems like forever. x_x daym school.)

"Was that all of them?" Rio asked, resting with her hands placed on her knees. She seemed out of breath. It has only been a couple of months since the last time that she had used her powers with such force. Especially with putting so much energy into the fight. She had a throbbing headache from using her telepathy without taking a break.
"Probably not." Zexion replied. "I can only imagine that, that was only the first batch. And that juggernaut. I've never seen anything like it."
"So that's what it was called..." Axel mumbled, folding his arms over his chest.
"Mmhmm, far more powerful than the lessers and the heartless. Far more disgusting too."
"You barely did anything, Zexion. How did you even get a close look at it? Seriously."
"I have my ways."
Rio glared at her two bickering friends. "Shut up, both of you. We shouldn't be arguing about who was doing what, nor should we really care. What we should care about, is what these things are and where they're coming from. And how we can stop them."
"Well, I'm sure the others know. But you know, I haven't seen any of them coming close to us!" Axel spat.
"Well, they're probably just busy! I'm telling you, I know they'll be here soon. They can't fight without their final keyblade master." Rio said proudly, smirking.
"Way to brag, Ree."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Listen to this song while reading post, i believe that it goes really well with it..:D

Having seen the power that Raine is capable of, kairo had grew more and more excited with each passing second, but as she defeated the large Juggernaut unborn, her new found power that destroyed it completely disappeared, and along with that she fell down to the ground, as if her power came from a source that wasn’t meant to be discovered, as she started to fall to the ground, the eyes of kairo started to glare dark red and it kept on fading into a color lighter than black but not by much. The evil intents of Kairo was noticeable even by his counterpart, Kuraixo..as kairo grew more and more inpure, his intents were not fully known, but they were given a good idea of what he would do. Not moving from the spot in which he had witnessed the power of raine, and then now she being unconscious; Kairo had thought of some evil ideas of what to do with her, whether to hurt her physically, or toy with her emotions from within her., and it just came to Kairo, he would toy with her.

“Prepare yourself mentally my darling” Kairo said with that same smile he always gives when he is about to toy with his opponents. As he said that, kairo’s aura completely disappeared, was this something from within his power; well you can say that, in fact, he is just using his power to control the negative energy from within his body.

Now that his soul is within the body of Raine; Kairo can now do what he wants by a simple command to Raine.

“You made the biggest mistake by challenging me, I told you that you were not strong enough to take me on, but no you had to be the hero and face an enemy that was far out of your league. Now you will see what kind of power a captain of the unborn forces has, so raine do you know what true sorrow is. Of course you don’t, cause the only sorrow you faced was probably seeing a comrand in trouble; thus your reason coming to this place, and look at you now; you lay unconscious on the ground, and I am willing to kill your soul from within, which will prevent you from arising again. “Kairo explained to Rain as he took a slight pause… “So now if you can hear me, let me ask you something… Do you know what true sorrow is?”Kairo asked projecting his voice through his soul.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

Watching as the now only other person on this world disappeared from sight, along with two others, Anorgos growled in anger, his rage fueling his energy which effected all Unborns, even to the tiniest of senses, but still noticeable that he was enraged. Walking off the raised balcony he was on, the unborn general slammed into the already crumbled concrete, while the odd shadow ran around as the Rusty armors continued to patrol around the area.

Turning around to the destroyed fountain/keyhole, the General still in his anger, slammed his metal fist straight into the already eroded earth, forming an even larger opening along with the keyhole. With a few more slams, the opening was large enough to allow Anorgos to enter into the depths located behind the lock with no problem.

As he made his way a little back through the already present tunnel, the General finally stopped and smiled a little as he found exactly what he was looking for. Kneeling down a little bit, the tall being lowered his metal hand, as a bright aura of darkness suddenly illuminated the entire tunnel and surrounding district, infact, it was almost like this aura was quickly enveloping the entire town or even world, before it just as quickly died down, returning everything to what it was a moment ago.

Whatever this dark yet bright aura was, it seemed to have caused an effect on everything within the town. The Unborns, the Nobodies, even the always twitching Heartless stood completely still the moment the aura covered everything, as it was something they had never seen before. Finally emerging from the entrance way he created, it was as if time restarted as all the different creatures began to resume like normal, though the slight difference from before, was that more and more heartless started to appear not only in the district, but throughout the entire deserted town.

Taking this as their time to leave, both the Rusty Armors and the Dusks left the world through their own portals, just as Anorgos calmly walked out back into the second district, watching as the heartless that now remained and overran the area started going crazy, just as a large destructive orb formed into the sky above the town, ripping pieces out of it before getting absorbed into it. Continuing to watch this pure destruction take place, only caused the General to start laughing before he suddenly stopped, his face becoming quite serious as he brought a metal finger up, resting it against the side of his forehead, like he was thinking.

“.......Yes sir! We have just finished our time here in Traverse Town.......................At present we are in the midst of overrunning both Twilight Town, while scouting out that animal world the Pride Lands, Olympus Coliseum, and quite soon Hollow Bastion.....my apologies sir, Radiant Garden....” Anorgos said to the mysterious voice that only he could hear communicating with him, not caring that fewer and fewer pieces of Traverse Town remained around him, as it only appeared that the second district was the only thing left remaining, so far.

“.....Yes...Yes Sir, I understand....No Sir....If you would like me to report in I will do so immediately......I’m sure Kairo and Agaphya can handle things on their own Sir, it would be no problem.....I shall report back immediately Sir.” Finished Anorgos, before he removed his finger away from his head, smiling as much more of the town had disappeared during his time talking, even the heartless that remained were beginning to get pulled up into the sky. The only really reason as to why Anorgos hadn’t, was due to the immense weight of his armor.

Raising his hand infront of him, the familiar tearing noise occurred again, as a large jagged portal ripped itself into existence, allowing the Unborn to step through, right as Traverse Town was completely absorbed into the orb, allowing it to disappear along with the world, shown as no more then a star blinking out of existence. Holding its large lance in its left hand, the War Armor continued to stare towards where it had launched Aura, slowly moving its armoured head from each opponent to the other.

Finally resting its sights on the most dangerous one there, Hercules, the Unborn immediately began to twirl the long lance inbetween two of its fingers, as it made its way towards the demi god. Once it had gotten the spear spinning quite quickly, the creature began to move its arm, causing the spinning weapon to move from side to side, slicing up the ground as it slowly walked towards Hercules. Before the demi god could even react to what the armor was doing, the creature suddenly caught ahold of the spear, before starting to violently launch it in rapid succession at him from all angles.

Suddenly slashing its lance in a horizontal arc infront of Herc, the demi god was able to dodge it, just as the War Armor kicked its metal foot up, ready to slam it into his chest. That was the plan, until Herc caught the metal leg of the unborn, seemingly immobilizing it in this position, just before the creature found a way around this. Bending its back a little, the Unborn slammed the tip of its spear into the ground behind it, clutching onto it with both of its hands using it to propel its body upwards, while also allowing it to violently slam both of its feet into Hercules, sending the demi god straight across the area, before slamming into the side wall.

Flipping slightly in the air, the Unborn finally landed back onto the ground on its feet, before slashing its weapon infront of it, firing a medium leveled wave of energy right above Herc, causing earth and stone to collapse around the demi god. Turning once again around to Aura and Frederick, the Unborn raised its metal hand to the front of its helmet, raising a small part up showing them two glowing red eyes, before it immediately slammed it closed, as it started to approach yet again.

Sora05

Loen looked at Ryu and didn't take his eyes off him until this cub came out. Plowing onto Ryu it jumped up and looked at Loen, pawing at the air. Letting out a slight grumbling growl laugh he patted the cubs nose knocking him over then looked back at Ryu.

"I too could feel it, Xannos and I were on this deserted road when, I felt him there, I think I may have even seen him.' he whispered then turned his head to the towering rock in the distance.

"Well I guess we need to head out." he said and began to move towards the rock when he heard singing coming through the forest...this could only mean one thing, Timon and Pumbaa.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Fedrick, herc this creature its a sub general.......it reacts different then anything else we have fought...... in other words someones starting a full scale war" Aura said as Herc got back up from the attack.

"Are you saying someone is trying to steal the worlds for there power" Herc asked dodging the spear while grabbing the War armors weapon and starting to pull it away.

"If i am right......then right now they are after the weaker worlds at the time Olympus is only a target right now because there testing to see if they can take on a stronger world....In other words if we stop this attack and win we while get there attention causing....Them to rethink there tactics and leave this world alone for awhile" Aura finished.

"fedrick aim for the head break the helmet.............. so I can aim for its head"Aura said.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"So this is where we part ways Kage" Rysto said to herself, Kage had told her that when the fighting would begin he wouldn't be coming back, she knew she would see him again but she also knew that Kage thought he was going to die this adventure.

Her thoughts had been shaken when she heard the familer voice of Lerane, the same girl two years ago she had been trying to kill, along with every other one of her friends. Also she was with a blonde Ryu.

"Oh shit!" she said outlaid, realizing that hadn't been Ryu but his nobody, something’s never left you and being able to smell a nobody was one of those things that Kage and her kept onto from the old days.

Xyru looked around at all the people getting off ships and wondered if the Radiant Garden would be able to fit all of these people, but his mind quickly went back to why he had come here.

"Rysto, Kage sent us here to restock and maybe get some supplies, you think ya can help us out?" he asked timidly, he really didn’t know her but he wasn't going to bead around the bush.

The women being asked though gave a cocky smile and whistled for some men near by then gave them the order to start filling up the ship with fuel and supplies. "Man you really aint like Ryu one bit, no wonder boots is giving you the evil eye" she said threw laughs.

While the Mooba in question growled at Xyru for even standing next to his master's best friend, but Xyru just edged away from Boots and stood next to Max and Huey who where chalking to themselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryu gave a strange look to Loen when he started to hear some singing, and he had got even more creped out when he started to smell something very horrible, like a fart covered in dog crap then mixed around in Lerane's cooking.

Soon he eyes Angel and wondered if the man turned Lion knew anything, but after a minute or two, Ryu's lion's face turned green and he began to hold down his lunch before he started to feel the familer feeling of vertigo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heartless where holding back the Unborns and Kage had to admit, they where pretty strong for whatever they where, though all he had to do was summon some Darkside heartless and they where outmatched.

The Darkside heartless brought all the Unborns to the center of the town where Kage and the other past members of the organization had been battling them, now he could just kill them all at once. Raising his keyblade Kage felt the familer soul sucking power of the keyblade start to take away from his soul but also take away the life from the Unborns and back into Kage.

When it had been done all that was left of all the Unborns where empty amour and a town that looked like it had one hell of a party. Kage turned to Larxene and gave a cocky smirk "Was that so hard Ms. lady bug?" he asked while eyeing her hair.

Turning to look at Rio, Kage walked over to the girl and put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a friendly smirk "Well you've grown over the years Rio, seems like all of you have" he said while eyeing the rest of the past members.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Sorry i havent posted in a while i havent had a chance to get on.

Isabella stood next to Leon who looked embarrassed by his friends and would mutter to himself how he needs to get away. Isabella thought that Leon was the hottest guy ever and she wanted him but knew she couldn’t so she just admired him. “Hey everyone I just got news that Traverse Town was just attacked and that a bunch of refugees are coming here to Radiant Garden to escape the attack.” said the one called Aerith. “I don’t know if Radiant Garden can hold that many people some might have to go somewhere else after they’ve restocked.” said Tifa. “Well if there is something going on the best thing to do is go help out, come on everyone to the landing site. We could use your help to if you don’t mind Isabella.” said Merlin.
Isabella shock her head yes and said, “Sure I will help out I know what its like getting attack maybe I can help calm them down and get them supplies.” said Isabella with a slight look of compassion. She followed Leon and the others to the landing site where she saw many ships with people who looked scared.

After they had defeated the unborn they had moved into the large building to discuss what Aura had just proclaimed. “So hold on a moment and let me get this straight, your telling me that someone is trying to start a war across worlds.” asked Frederick a tad bit confused. Aura shook his head yes and began to explain in a little more detail what he meant by what he had said.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
A hand was placed on her shoulder. "Well you've grown over the years Rio, seems like all of you have"
Rio turned around, and had a moment of her collective gasp. "No way. Kage!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him. It had been so long since she saw him, she couldn't help herself. "I haven't seen you in forever!! How, are you? What have you been up to?!"

Axel and Zexion chuckled simultaneously. "Nice to see you too, Kage, Larxene. I see all is well." Zexion stated.

"Larxie's here too?!" Rio squealed.

"As much as I'd hate to break up this moment, Ree-chan. We do have to keep on track. Do you guys know what's happening?" Axel asked, the smirk never drifting from his face.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nelox exited the corridor of darkness, he was standing in the streets of Radiant garden. "Ah...that felt like an eternity...Well, I suppose I must find the key..." He said, beggining to walk. He really just walked around, looking for something to happen...if he had a heart, he would have hoped it was going to happen soon.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"As you know there are many worlds and are all connected.......but each world has there own heart....if a strong enough force were to break the key hole of the world they could manifest it into a orb of pure energy absorbing anything else alive on that world" Aura said pausing for a second.

"If any group were to try this "again" it would be the unbirths i would put it past there kind..........But for the Unbirth to want to gather that much energy they must be using it to repair or power something or someone.......in that sense the unbirths have someone orchestrating this and are telling them what to do...... this thing most likely will have a few generals to help maintan that army" Aura said taking a drink of water. after a second herc added.

"And there main goal is to make it look like random conquer then giv the idea this is actually being plained out" Herc said looking at the sealing.

"Yes..... that would be there plan..... theres only one problem we now know this and soon the enemy will know that after no one reports to there general or master about capturing Olympus" Aura saidmoving his long purple hair out of his face.

"The question is........... how long do we have to prepare before they find out so know would be a good time to rally a defence for this world" Aura said looking at Fedrick and herc.

"Any......Ideas"

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Cado finished off the heartless as he crashed downward in a ball of flame. He was exhausted but couldn't seem to stop, there were too many heartless and unbirths. He figured he had to destroy the keyhole again, only he didn't know where the keyhole was in this world.

He looked into the distance to spot Kage and Larxene and a group of people. Cado quickly dashed past his enemies to slide infront of the group." KAGE! QUICKLY WHERE IS THE KEYHOLE! We gotta seal it before things get as destructive as Traverse Town!" He suddenly remembered that Kage witnessed that he tricked the heartless to destroy the keyhole, but he already had a cover up story. He figured Kage wouldn't hold it against him, or at least he hopes he doesn't.

He looks up to see Axel, Zexion and Rio. "Hm... Don't I know you from some where?" He asks Axel as he gave him a strong glare. His eyes suddenly opened as he took out his scythe. "MURDERER! YOUR THE BASTARD WHO TRIED TO TAKE BROL'S HEART IN TREASURE PLANET!" He hisses at Axel as he tried so hard to resist the urge to slash him apart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel looks at Pumba and Timon as they walked over to his group. He could help but yelp and hide behind Ryu. He realized he couldn't control himself, even though he had the soul of a Light Warrior, the body and heart of a baby cub. This was pissing him off to the point that he lunged at Timon and began nibbling on him. Timon screamed as he tried to escaped Angel's mouth.

He heard Ryu call Angel as he turned to look at Ryu and Loen. Angel whimpered as he slowly walked over to Loen and spat Timon in front of Loen. He crouched down, readying another attack when Ryu growled as he stopped. Timon shook off the spit," Well that was pleasent. What are LIONS doing in our peaceful oasis..." Pumba hesitated," Ugh well use to be peaceful... some weird purple spiders are trapping the oasis in a thick web... We can't get out to warn Simba or anything!"

Timon crouchs on the ground," Were like dead maggots were all gonna diiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!" He screams when Angel jolts up to find out a unbirth spider is on his back. With no one noticing the spider, Angel begins to rub his back on a rock. With the uncomfortableness, he rolls around on the ground and tries to get rid of the itching. He whimpers to Ryu and Loen as he uses their leg to scratch, unaware that he gave them the unbirth spider.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

Appearing out from the huge rip in space, Anorgos walked out as if it was nothing, walking through a huge immense hallway, littered with broken and destroyed statues, showing that this part of the area was once grand and magnificent. The further he moved along the huge hallway, it seemed to become more and more apparent that the General was coming towards something important, as the environment appeared to change slightly with each few steps.

Though at first it was nothing more then a simple hallway with a tattered carpet that traveled along the length of the area, while the odd fallen and cracked statue was seen laying on the ground, as Anorgos moved further and further not only were the statues appearing alot less ruined, but one would notice strange symbols lining the walls, though they started to appear more in groups the longer he walked.

Finally though, the tall unborn came to the end of the hallway, standing infront of two gigantic doors that were completely covered in the strange symbols that also were present on the walls surrounding him. Waiting a few moments, the normally fearless being softly placed his feet hands on each of the doors, gently pressing against them causing the doors to slowly open while small traces of what could be described as a purple mist escaped along the cracks of them.

Once opened, Anorgos slowly walked into the huge room the doors led into. Behind them, the room that laid there was circular in appearance, with large marble columns dotting around the room as the end on the far end away from the door opened up to a balcony that looked over the deserted Unborn world. The only other thing that was within the room with the general, was a large throne that faced away from the door and instead out towards the balcony, which had many cracks lining it, making it seem like it had been eroded over a long period of time, but still remained in one piece.

Stopping his movement within the room, Anorgos bowed a little and knelt down on one of his knees, not daring to look towards the throne, and the single arm that rested on the right side of the throne, the tattered looks of a black cloth covered the length of the arm, as it laid there unmoving. "Sir! We have taken two more worlds, and are in the process of yet another one, while also our troops are busy searching out possible worlds for conversion....." Anorgos said to the lone figure, who continued to not move a muscle as the general knelt.

After a few seconds of silence, the general began to speak yet again. ".....Yes Sir! At present, we have one surveillance squad examining and gathering information from many worlds, before we proceed with sending more unborns......Yes Sir! I shall be accompanying a squad to that world personally right away.......Yes...Yes Sir, I understand.....I will do so immediately!” Anorgos said to the figure before he finally stood back up, bowing for a final time just before he turned around and began walking back towards the two large doors, the sound of his heavy boots hitting against the cold strangely clean marble floor the only presence of sound in not only the room, but the entire floor of the huge tower of the unborns.

Once past the threshold of the room, the two gigantic doors began to slowly close back into their original positions, causing a large thundering boom to sound the moment the shut closed, creating only silence once again. Still moving down the hallway, the familiar void tear ripped into existence directly infront of Anorgos, healing itself closed the moment he walked through it. Moving through the darkened areas that surrounded the oasis, the strange arachnid Unborns stared out with their purple glowing eyes, hissing to each other as they watched Ryu, Angel and Loen already attached with one of their small brethren.

The moment Angel laid on the ground, rolling around in an attempt to dislodge the nuisance, the much larger of this type, immediately leaped out from the darkness tilting their purple armor heads before they nervously scratched at the ground with their sharp metal legs. After a few seconds of this, the lead spider suddenly raised its front legs, rubbing them together causing a high pitched screech or hum, in the process causing the two other large spiders beside it, to leap with great height over the animals, landing on the opposite side and therefore now completely surrounding them all. Though the lead one immediately returned to a more calm state, the other two creatures only appeared to get more agitated, before they hissed violently at everyone, firing a black thick web from the front part of their armor.

Emerging out from the receiving end of the void portal, Anorgos marched out with some even stranger unborns then the ones he used in the invasion of Traverse Town and the other worlds. These huge suits of armor appeared to be some of the fiercest creatures seen so far, completely covered in an immense layer of armor they appeared to be similar in appearance to that of Anorgos himself, perhaps even his own personal unborns judging by the presence they gave off. Marching behind their general, the terrifying group of four unborns followed their master as he walked through the more deserted streets of Radiant Garden, being so due to the huge gathering of ships that had arrived with people fleeing their worlds.

Wanting to take this world as quickly and as easily as possible, Anorgos decided to only take a small group of his own unborns, though even with such a small group, he was more then able to take over this world. Able to conceal his own presence greatly, the summoning and close togetherness of these unborns gave off a presence, not strong enough for any normal person to notice, but enough to give anyone familiar with it already, something to be concerned about.

(These are Anorgos' personal unborns, so think of them as incredibly difficult to fight against KHInsider Forums - sephiroth2's Album: Images for Battle of Destiny rp 2 - Picture)

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
“It sounds to me like we need to rally up an army or at least a few fighters, first we need to take care of whatever comes to this world then move to others and find more people to help us; Herc are there any other people on this world other than you and Phil.” Frederick asked. “Well there’s me, Phil, Meg, my father and the other gods and goddess’s, Hades and his minions.” said Herc counting on his fingers. “Well who out of those people can help us fight.” asked Frederick. “Well me of course, Phil cant do much, Meg cant fight at all, my father and the others wont fight unless the fight is brought to them, and Hades is a bad guy and wont agree to helping us.” said Herc finally. “Well then it sounds like its just us but maybe we can persuade them to fight with us.” said Frederick with a slight smirk.

Isabella helped as much as she could she carried supplies, she helped people find places to rest, she even help Cid with fixing up a few of the ships. There were a few other people helping other than those she knew.
She walked over to where they stood and asked, “Is there anything that I can help with”. They looked at her then began to speak but not within enough time. A large creature appeared with many others around it, people began to scream and run towards the town in terror. Isabella and the others all summoned their weapons and to her surprise the people she talked to did the same.

Allegretto was walking down a dark corridor full of Unborns who were all doing something or another. Many of them looked up from what they were doing to look at him as he passed. He simply continued down his path staring forwards not paying attention to the creatures he thought as low-lives. A small Unborn appeared in front of him blocking his path. “Sir, the Master would like to have a word with you.” it hissed.
It disappeared and Allegretto took a short cut up to the main hall. He walked the path he had walked many months ago when he had first arrived and lost his world and sister. He opened the large doors and stepped through. In the room sat a throne facing out towards the balcony and a cloaked figure sitting in it. “You summoned me” Allegretto said not even taking the time to bow. A voice whispered in his head. “ I want you to go and take your Unborns to Radiant Garden and help the squad we sent earlier, we’ve had a report of a keyblader in the area.” it said coldly. “A keyblader, which one is it.” asked Allegretto. “It’s a new keyblader that just got her keyblade I want you to go and try to persuade her to join us and if she refuses I want you to eliminate her.” it said again. “As you wish.” Allegretto said as turned and walked out the door. He summoned up one of his Unborns. “Tell the others to get ready to go we’re going into battle.” Allegretto said with a grin he made under his cloak.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Drifting slowly...peacefully in this endless whiteness...away from the fights, the pain and chaos.The young keyblader was falling slowly, almost weightless , her mind strangely feeling great ease and tranquility. and for awhile she embraced this peacefulness hoping that it might never end.Things to her haven't been so clear lately, there is always something not right, there is always confusion, endless surprises at every corner and not to mention her messed up memories and those weird dreams she's been having lately. Every thing was up side down and out of place and she felt that she can't take it anymore.To put it in one word, She really needed a break.
As her feet touched the solid white ground, her surroundings seemed to invent themselves before her eyes. A wide open , Dark space, with giant cylindrical pillar made of glowing stained glass rising out of a void of eternal darkness. Raine stood atop of the pillar looking at the now familiar place surrounding her. "This place?...I've been here before..." even though she couldn't remember she knew that she has been once here a long time ago, she didn't know why but she was sure this wasn't her first time.
"That is correct" A calm unknown voice spoke "Remember?...You made a choice..." The voice proceeded. "A choice..." Raine repeated in a wondering tone, Her blue sapphires narrowing in confusion as she tried to remember what exactly did she choose? but she didn't have to, She already knew what choice did she make. slowly she raised her hand , her long sensitive fingers stretched as a bright light appeared leaving the solar eclipse with in her grip. "yes, That day You chose to wield the mightiest weapon of all, The Keyblade" the voice paused leaving a moment full of new realizations to The Young Girl. " You decided upon your path and entrusted your Heart to the power of Light...You Knew what Destiny held for you yet you walked fearlessly towards it...To Join The realm of Darkness in order to save the realm of Light" Raine was now more puzzled and confused than before, she wanted to stop this, she didn't want any more riddles or mysteries, She had enough of them already.
"why am I here if I already made a choice?" She said as she tilted her head upwards gazing into the endless darkness awaiting an answer. "Young Keyblade Master...chosen wielder of the Keyblade...you stand here again because you have to make yet another choice"the voice said "with in you sleeps Tremendous Force...Your true strength...If you choose to awaken it, it gives you unimaginable Power but along with it awakens your locked memories or... you can keep walking your path and castaway your past and memories.....choose wisely" the voice finished.

Regaining her memories, isn't that what she wanted? isn't that what she kept looking for?So why afraid now? why hesitate?. Eventhough she wanted to uncover her past, she was scared that it would be bad , wouldn't it be safer if she let it go and continue on starting a new life?. as the thought passed her mind she looked to the ground and it soon caught her eyes that the floor of the giant pillar depicted an image of a young brown haired boy carrying a keyblade along with a young Duck teen and a tall dog probably at the same age. they looked like best friends, their image together brought a sad smile to Raine's innocent face. Did I have friends too, but how could she know?, well there was only one way.

Raine took a deep breathe, the sad smile turning into a curious one as she came to a decision ."I choose to awaken my powers..." she knew that if she didn't do it now ,she'll keep wondering the rest of her life about what would have happened, she wanted to know the truth no matter what the consequences are, she won't give up to her fears. "A wise choice.." the voice said before an intense pure light engulfed Raine unlocking her sealed memories and awkening her powers. Every thing was coming back to her now...The Truth.

Soon the light disappeared and in it's place returned the seemingly Eternal Darkness but this time there was no giant pillar or an unknown voice speaking to her. It was just her falling endlessly in her mind's maze.
“You made the biggest mistake by challenging me, I told you that you were not strong enough to take me on, but no you had to be the hero and face an enemy that was far out of your league. Now you will see what kind of power a captain of the unborn forces has, so raine do you know what true sorrow is. Of course you don’t, cause the only sorrow you faced was probably seeing a comrand in trouble; thus your reason coming to this place, and look at you now; you lay unconscious on the ground, and I am willing to kill your soul from within, which will prevent you from arising again."

Raine easily recognised Kairo's voice and with that she realised that his soul was with in her own body. So now if you ca n hear me, let me ask you something...Do you know what true sorrow is?"
"True sorrow...hmmm" Raine said and soon she found herself laughing at the question. "Sorrow...Ironic, isn't it?" she said sarcasticly "you from all the people I met are asking me that...what do you possibly know about sorrow?...You who have no heart" she was no longer laughing , Anger was taking the place of sarcasm. "word of advice..." she paused , she was regaining her senses and soon she'll awake, infact the Darkness surrounding her began to dissolve as a few drops of light began to appear. "Enjoy those breathes your taking , 'cause they might be your last"

Raine's eyes snapped open. her senses were back and she was no longer unconsious. As she stood , she could still feel several wounds in her body but that was't the only thing. at least that wasn't the thing that made a smile appear on her face. A divine power was flowing with in her, so strong and so ancient that it couldn't go unnoticable by those around her. A power that sent a strong wave through the air marking the awakening of a Key blade Master.

" Now where were we?" Raine said as she summoned both her keyblades, more confident than ever before in their powers. Now Facing Kairo Ready to fight him Raine stood not as a lost girl who didn't know what she was holding, No, she stood as a True Keyblade Master. "shall we?" she said as she charged forward aiming for a horizontal slash at Kairo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back