• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 will release on January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
Ew why? Lol, that sounds like a bad decision, maybe it will change eventually?

Theres a lot of decisions about this game that don’t make me happy so something like this doesn’t surprise me at this point. I’m sure it will still be great, but the game just seems to be stuck in the past.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Holy SHIT calm down a little bit. They only released a window to begin with, and they announced the slight pushback more than half a year in advance of the game coming out, something some companies don't even have the courtesy of doing sometimes. Besides, it's literally in the first month of 2019 so it's really not that big of a deal. It could be waaaay worse, and so far Square Enix has been open and honest with us about it.

The only big mistake Enix made here is that they announced the game far too early, and Nomura admits that that was the case. If it was announced at D23 2014, I feel like this entire situation would be a lot different. If you look from the first Unreal Engine trailer, though, the game has only taken, like, 3-4 years? That's impressive for a universe of this size being entirely re-rendered.

I'm chill lol like I said, I'm only a little peeved but it's not enough for me to dismiss the game altogether. I guess its just a personal feeling I can't help, even with all that info. I'm still excited though!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Apparently Lea was just in the Org coat. No new outfit. I'm assuming Kairi was in her new outfit, and I've heard nothing about her hairstyle. Phantom Aqua was also there and there was a Kingdom Key designed like a Star Seeker.

Do we know if Sora was in a rat form or something when he was cooking with Remy? Or was he still his regular human self?

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You clearly don’t understand what development is like for any field in software. Software engineering will always have delays. It’s not like any other industry. The way problems come up in software development, there’s no way to accurately estimate production time like other industries like film. It’s just a completely different beast and there’s no way to control it. I would be grateful it’s only delayed a month.

Yeah... I wasn't claiming that I was. I'm just expressing how I'm still upset regardless. No need to be conscending about it

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe they are saving Lea's new outfit for when he rips off his cloak in a dramatic moment. Like Mickey and Riku in KH2

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't mind the delay in and of itself, as it's only a month away from the aforementioned release window. My gripe with it is that KH3 releasing at the end of the year would have been perfect, as I would have had the holiday time to play the crap out of the game. But now, it's being released right as my final semester of graduate school begins, so the timing is a bit unfortunate for me. But hey, we got a release date, the game is coming, we're all going to be fine :D

the red monster

Awards
someone leaked this on discord
image.png

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I don't mind the delay in and of itself, as it's only a month away from the aforementioned release window. My gripe with it is that KH3 releasing at the end of the year would have been perfect, as I would have had the holiday time to play the crap out of the game. But now, it's being released right as my final semester of graduate school begins, so the timing is a bit unfortunate for me. But hey, we got a release date, the game is coming, we're all going to be fine :D

You just reminded me that it's coming out in the beginning of my student teaching semester.

B
I
G

Y
I
K
E

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It wasn't a new world. Maybe a summon or a cameo in Twilight Town? Hayner, Pence, and Olette were shown, too.

Thanks, that's what I figured would be the case, but someone had told me on a different forum they'd heard otherwise. Frankly a Ratatouille world never made sense to me. It'd work far better as part of another existing KH original world or as a mini-game world like 100 Hundred Acre or KH2 Atlantica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back