• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 will release on January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
It's a bit disappointing that Kingdom Hearts III is delayed a little longer, but I see it as a good thing. The fact that it's delayed actually relieves me a little, because it means they're not rushing it and that they'll probably deliver a quality final product.

To quote Master Eraqus, "That was unexpected . . . but one must keep a still heart, even in the most trying of circumstances."

I'm just so excited that we finally have a release date!

notnow123487

Awards
There’s a deluxe listing for the game on the amazon. I see people saying they’re preordering the game on Amazon because they have a date now. I would wait until we have more info about this deluxe version.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ahhhh!!! We finally have a release date! Quite frankly, I'm not surprised and or upset that it's been delayed either. I also much rather have a game that is polished and finished than say one that's being rushed and incomplete.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Definitely time to update the KH3 FAQ sticky thread, don'cha think?
I would, but I’m away on holidays and only using an iPad so it’s a bit difficult to update it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
By chance, is anyone translating the character/world descriptions from the Japan website? Just from my Google translate, I noticed there were mentions of Randall and Davy Jones but nothing else made sense through the translation. If anyone can translate, I’d love to know what the descriptions say in full!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
By chance, is anyone translating the character/world descriptions from the Japan website? Just from my Google translate, I noticed there were mentions of Randall and Davy Jones but nothing else made sense through the translation. If anyone can translate, I’d love to know what the descriptions say in full!
We've been working on it for a couple of days now, but we've had some issues with getting the information straight.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We've been working on it for a couple of days now, but we've had some issues with getting the information straight.

Thanks Chaser! I wish they would update the English site with the new info. The screenshots and videos are nice, of course, but I enjoy reading the descriptions, seeing updates renders, etc. lol

Sorakh212

Awards
I know this is old news at this point now because it's been out for a while now, haven't been on here in a while, but I just wanted to stop and bask in the glory of this for a moment. I've been patiently waiting for this since not too long before I joined this site and just wanted to say how amazing it is that we finally have a confirmed release date! :D
I never expected to have to wait this long, if I had a time machine my past self would be SO surprised, but it was well worth the wait.
Really hope they deliver with this game and that Square, Nomura, and everyone else involved knocks this out of the park!
It's such a surreal experience for me, feels like KH2 was a lifetime ago almost or just so many things have happened since those days back then, but man is it a good time to be a KH fan just like back then :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the next update should be september correct?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
During the 4 day gap between JP and Western release, I will be in a bunker playing Smash Bros and writing music. No spoilers for lil me

Cakeberry

Looks like the bundle that has the figures isn't available. But instead of saying sold out, it says 'waiting list'. Does that mean there's a chance that they'll be restocked? I do remember them saying there are limited quantities, so I dunno.

Scorseselover

I don’t know about you folks, but I’m definitely driving to Wal Mart on January 28th and stand there for hours and wait until midnight for the game like it’s Black Friday.

Awards
So just as a confirmation, places like Gamestop, Best Buy, etc WILL have a midnight release, correct? I asked for the preorder for Christmas and I want to make sure I get it immediately. Only thing faster than picking it up at midnight would be getting a digital copy but I don't want to have to get both.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So just as a confirmation, places like Gamestop, Best Buy, etc WILL have a midnight release, correct? I asked for the preorder for Christmas and I want to make sure I get it immediately. Only thing faster than picking it up at midnight would be getting a digital copy but I don't want to have to get both.

Not every store will necessarily do a midnight release. I’m pretty sure each individual store franchise decides whether there is enough interest to justify it. You’ll want to call your local stores closer to release to see if they plan on one.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Just got an email today that the money is coming out for the deluxe edition with Bring Arts on December 26th! Its happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back