• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 will release on January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Thanks, that's what I figured would be the case, but someone had told me on a different forum they'd heard otherwise. Frankly a Ratatouille world never made sense to me. It'd work far better as part of another existing KH original world or as a mini-game world like 100 Hundred Acre or KH2 Atlantica.

Sure. I think the fact that there were no new (Disney) worlds shown eliminates this as a world, but I agree that I don't think it would work well with combat and would be better suited to minigames (maybe he'll upgrade his handhold to a DS and get Cooking Mama). I think having him appear as a resident in Twilight Town or wherever is a cute idea. Summon works, too.

Squall Strife

Wow what a disappointment that reveal was. I was getting over the July release hope & looking forward to the November release date but then they had to pull this stunt & the Orchestra & had Nomura up on stage to tell fans that they lied about KH3 releasing in 2018. So disappointed.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Sure. There's still a possibility as I think no new (Disney) worlds were shown but I agree that I don't think it was work well with combat and would be better suited to minigames (maybe he'll upgrade his handhold to a DS and get Cooking Mama). I think having him appear as a resident in Twilight Town or wherever is a cute idea. Summon works, too.

I'm pretty down with him being a cameo in another world or a summon. A cooking summon sounds cute, but being a cameo means I won't just be waiting for him to be relevant like Bambi, Dumbo, and now Ralph.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Plot twist: it's Sora in his rat form

Doesn't look like Sora has a rat form.

image.jpg

notnow123487

Awards
Wow what a disappointment that reveal was. I was getting over the July release hope & looking forward to the November release date but then they had to pull this stunt & the Orchestra & had Nomura up on stage to tell fans that they lied about KH3 releasing in 2018. So disappointed.

Thats totally on you. There was zero reason for you to ever believe July was even a remote possibility.

ImVentus

Awards
I think it would be neater if the Ratatouille part was connected to Twilight Town rather than a summon. A slight mini game in Twilight Town would be quite fun.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe it's Isa's. His element is the moon.

Also I love that the theories of the random French restuarant in Twilight Town turned out to be true.

Meow Wow

Awards

I dont get why everybody is saying Nomura lied. Square set the window for 2018 and then realizied that couldn't happen and corrected themselves. How is that lying? It's not blatant dishonesty.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe it's Isa's. His element is the moon.

Also I love that the theories of the random French restuarant in Twilight Town turned out to be true.

Maybe but I feel like people there would be freaking out about Isa having a Keyblade lol. But the logic makes some sense. We havent seen anyone else other than Xehanort with a Keyblade tho either

Nukara

Awards
Nobody knows, will Lea have new clothes?
And also it is interesting to see whether Kairi and Lea on the E3 trailer? Knowingly in UX they want to get her clothes, I think they will show.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hearing we will get this trailer tomorrow night at the E3 show on YouTube KH was confirmed to be at earlier. That implies to me we will get another trailer just a short day after at the conference.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Welp, looks like my first playthrough will be in 日本語.

Oh, cuz of the gap? A couple months would have convinced me to import but a few days isn't worth the extra money for myself. I totally get ya tho, wish I wouldn't have to avoid spoilers for even just 4 days lol.

Squall Strife

Thats totally on you. There was zero reason for you to ever believe July was even a remote possibility.

Not so. There was some pretty major signs that was pointing at a July release. This is ofc not taking into account that SE was being quieter than usual on the KH3 updates when the game was set to release in 2018 & now we know why.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Not so. There was some pretty major signs that was pointing at a July release. This is ofc not taking into account that SE was being quieter than usual on the KH3 updates when the game was set to release in 2018 & now we know why.

What signs? There was literally nothing that any official source said that even remotely pointed to a July release. Notice how Master Xehanort has been in literally no trailers so far? Bingo. Practically nothing has been shown that even shows the skeleton of the plot in trailer form, so there's no way we'd expect a game on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back