• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIxp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Seems interesting enough, looks like it's sort of...pointless but I'm sure it'll prove useful in some way.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It says I have 1 point left to go before leveling up, but isn't updating. I've posted in a few different areas of the forum, but nothing.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I was wondering why I still had nothing. (I didn't really check the thread much beyond skimming, but I noticed it on several people's profiles..) I mean, I know I don't post nearly like I used to, but I know I'm posting at least a little bit, every now and then. Lol.. at this pace, I'll be Platinum in about a year or two.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
KHIxp is going to be rolled out to premium members within the couple weeks. Premium Members, not regular members.
:awesome:

And I clicked experience on my page and I see premmys have the bars already. Can't wait until they show when we post :).

Back