• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIxp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FF works fine for me. IE still has the whole 'bars go off the block' issue. S&C skin.

bars.jpg

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Switching through a few different skins, and updating firefox did nothing to destroy anything, so no, no problems here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Seems like everything's in order... for now at least, nice job there DG.

Happy Chap

hmmm my blaq v2 has the bars without a box around each one so it looks like a bar of colour then the grey background then a little skinny line to show where the box should end. I hope its not a problem- it doesnt really bother me but Im not good with computers so I thought I should mention it anyhow

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Try refreshing your page, it could just be a loading error

EDIT: Yeah, Blaq is fine for me, so it might have just been, as I said, loading error

Happy Chap

I did that before and it stayed the same but just then I did it and the blue and red bars are trying to fix themselves!! In some posts the little line at the end of the bar is gone and in others the whole bar has broken out into the posts - its getting better though so I'll keep refreshing :)

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, because nothing is wrong on my end. Try a different thread too, it might correct it. I found that happened a little when the bars didn't load correctly due to whatever reason

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I did that before and it stayed the same but just then I did it and the blue and red bars trying to fix themselves!! In some posts the little line at the end of the bar is gone and in others the whole bar has broken out into the posts - its getting better though so I'll keep refreshing :)

Regulars arnt suppose to have the bars yet.

Thats why

Captain Yoyo

mine stuffs up in blaq v2 but everything else works fine

although i followed everything people said to happ chap earlier and it just made it worse!!

dammit i want my blaq v2 on , but if its not going to work, i guess ill have to change

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
imma go sticky and then unsticky all of my threads fuck yeah experience

i love this game

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Why is my activity still set to 0%? I know I was off for a week, but shouldn't it have gone up by now?

Back