• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHIxp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It judges from when you joined until now.

I think it'd be fairer if it did since the who level thing was implemented, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
It's still only for Staff and Platinum members. I'll let everyone know when it'll be available for Premiums and Members.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey, we all know that the activity bars are being pretty buggy, where it seems 100%, 99%, and 0% are the only available activities for people to have, can't it just be calculated like:

([Days where post where made]÷[Days since registration]) × 100 and that's the percentage activity? I'll assume that there's a bit more to it than that, such as implementation, but what's stopping that from working? The days where post were made as opposed to the days of no activity?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
About 5 minutes ago, I had 99% level up with level 15, and now I have 46%. Is that normal, or not?

EDIT: After I posted this, I was level 16, and now have 1%

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh well, at least I won't need to worry about that troublesome green bar anymore.

Back