• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider @ E3 2012!



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
3,527
Awards
6
Location
Western NY
After watching all these videos and seeing all the comments and tweets, I'm a little bit bitter. Maybe 40% of these people actually care about the game that is actually being shown to them and would actually ask Tai Yasue questions about it... The other 60% are complaining about not getting an HD collection, which I think is extremely rude since SENA has worked very hard to actually bring KH3D to our shores and to bring so much of that to E3...

What gets me really mad is random YouTube comments, if this game is called a spinoff one more time... I swear to God...
Like these

ok this looks good... but.... WHEN THE kupo ARE WE GETTING 3!?!?! WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY SIX YEARS AND YES I MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ANNOYES BRO
Kyletheskulldude7 4 hours ago

i lovekingdom hearts and i might love this one but....... WHERE THE HELL IS KD 3
leafeondude 6 hours ago

WTF! YOUR FIGHTING FUCKING PINATAS INSTEAD OF HEARTLESS? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS? THEY WERE REPLACED BY THOUGHS FAGGOTS FROM THAT OTHER SHIT HOLE VIDEO GAEM!!!!
GuildedWings 14 hours ago
 
Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
4,659
Age
32
Location
Destiny Islands
Website
www.fanfiction.net
After watching all these videos and seeing all the comments and tweets, I'm a little bit bitter. Maybe 40% of these people actually care about the game that is actually being shown to them and would actually ask Tai Yasue questions about it... The other 60% are complaining about not getting an HD collection, which I think is extremely rude since SENA has worked very hard to actually bring KH3D to our shores and to bring so much of that to E3... I guess that's how the KH fanbase is though, always wanting something else.
/mini-rant

Okay well E3 2012 is over guys! In the next couple days I'll have the Post-E3 interviews up so look out for those!

Now you know how I feel, join the club.

Can't wait for the interviews.
 

Key Wielder

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
885
Awards
1
Location
Traverse Town
What gets me really mad is random YouTube comments, if this game is called a spinoff one more time... I swear to God...
Like these

Don't let it bother you too much. :) When they finally get the Kingdom Hearts III that they have been waiting for, they'll realize just how vital these alleged "spinoffs" and "side games" are to the series, numbered titles or not.

Well, this was a pretty great E3 for Kingdom Hearts. There wasn't a lot of new information, but at least we got to see a ton of gameplay, a new trailer, and imagine what that gorgeous cake tasted like. Thank you so much to the staff for keeping us updated on all of the news; your hard work is greatly appreciated! :)
 

D.D.D

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
860
Location
Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Don't let it bother you too much. :) When they finally get the Kingdom Hearts III that they have been waiting for, they'll realize just how vital these alleged "spinoffs" and "side games" are to the series, numbered titles or not.
Yeah, I posted on an IGN article the other day that talked about "when is KH coming back to consoles". I left a comment after seeing a bunch of people bitch about all the side games and how they don't matter, explaining exactly how and why each side game was crucial to the story.
The comment was deleted. :( I guess IGN doesn't like it when people point out the truth.
Anyways, I thank the KHI team for setting this E3 thing up and sending us pictures and whatnot. It was great to hear from you guys!
 

Lady-Lee

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
529
Awards
4
Location
Charleston, SC
What gets me really mad is random YouTube comments, if this game is called a spinoff one more time... I swear to God...
Like these
Youtube comments always depress me, for the simple fact that none of them bother to research ANYTHING. Anywho, thanks for the coverage gang!
 

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
8,349
Awards
17
Location
Wherever I am right now
They did really good on the Chocobo and Moogle! They should have done Meow Wow and Koumory Bat on the KH cake instead of making the horror that is Sora O'donnell... :p

I think the cakes would have seemed way to similar if they used those two then. Both cakes were already layer cakes as it was, using 2 iconic monsters from each respective game would have made them feel a little too similar. I'm fine with Sora and Riku, they may have looked weird, but until someone can show me a better Sora or Riku made of fondant, those looked really good (for cake fondant at least).

Huh, I thought your Spirits were supposed to help you in your fight. To me, they look like they're just farting around sometimes in a completely different room you already cleared. They do attack independently, right? Good video, though.

I trust that SE knows how to have AIs work. After different FF games having AIs controlling themselves and after Days' AIs (the Org. AIs were really good AIs, some of the best I've seen in games when it comes to co-op), I trust the DEs won't do nothing.

Okay well E3 2012 is over guys! In the next couple days I'll have the Post-E3 interviews up so look out for those!

IDK about you, but I think this was easily one of the worst if not the worst E3's in the past few years (if not of all time). This E3 was really disappointing so don't mind people ranting, they are angry at E3 but since you can't really get mad at E3 since it is made of so many parts, they are just ranting at each individual part.

Don't let it bother you too much. :) When they finally get the Kingdom Hearts III that they have been waiting for, they'll realize just how vital these alleged "spinoffs" and "side games" are to the series, numbered titles or not.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure an HD collection will be released before KH3, in which case all those casual fans will be caught up since I assume a lot of people would buy the HD collection to not only see the series on current-gen consoles with updates graphics, but why not spend the price of one game for numerous ones (and the KH series has a lot of games to choose to put on an HD collection).

Youtube comments always depress me, for the simple fact that none of them bother to research ANYTHING. Anywho, thanks for the coverage gang!

NEVER go on the Facebook page then -__- the same question always comes up, and it isn't even complaining, it is an honest question: "So when is KH3 coming out, I heard it was announced a couple years ago, do you know the official release date?"
 

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
3,860
Awards
6
Age
31
Location
In the gray area
After watching all these videos and seeing all the comments and tweets, I'm a little bit bitter. Maybe 40% of these people actually care about the game that is actually being shown to them and would actually ask Tai Yasue questions about it... The other 60% are complaining about not getting an HD collection, which I think is extremely rude since SENA has worked very hard to actually bring KH3D to our shores and to bring so much of that to E3... I guess that's how the KH fanbase is though, always wanting something else.
/mini-rant

That sums up the entire gaming community.
 

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
35,501
Awards
96
Age
31
Location
California
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, here's another (small) interview with Tai Yasue! I don't know if it's already been posted, if it has please ignore my post.

Anyways, Yasue is still expressing his desire for Pixar films in future KH games!

Kingdom Hearts Director Wants To Add Pixar

Nomura also expressed these wishes in his Ultimania interview. It isn't much until they actually give us a Pixar world, but it is clearly not up to SE. :c
 

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
4,205
Awards
15
Age
33
Location
Mesa, AZ
Website
twitch.tv
Well we already almost had Buzz and Woody as summons in KH2FM, so it's not like it's way out of the realm of possibility.
 

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Joined
Aug 3, 2007
Messages
5,737
Awards
24
Location
California
What gets me really mad is random YouTube comments, if this game is called a spinoff one more time... I swear to God...
Like these

I assume majority of the YouTube comments are from young kids but it's really sad if they're any older.
 

Xuchilbara

New member
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
25
Awards
1
Website
soundcloud.com
After watching all these videos and seeing all the comments and tweets, I'm a little bit bitter. Maybe 40% of these people actually care about the game that is actually being shown to them and would actually ask Tai Yasue questions about it... The other 60% are complaining about not getting an HD collection, which I think is extremely rude since SENA has worked very hard to actually bring KH3D to our shores and to bring so much of that to E3... I guess that's how the KH fanbase is though, always wanting something else.
/mini-rant

Sorry. I didnt mean to sound as though I was complaining earlier. Of course an HD version would be great and all, but I would enjoy KH3D the same amount if not more. This game is the main reason I am going to buy a 3DS (which sounds sad I know). But for me all of the chapters of the Kingdom Hearts series are extremely vital. I dont really care if I dont get to play KH3 right away. In fact, I am one of the few people that believes the longer a company takes to develop a game the better it will turn out being. I'm perfectly fine waiting on KH 3 as long as I get to play or experience other parts of the KH universe. I still have not played 358/2 and can always fall back on that when I'm waiting as well :p
 

Miminezz

New member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
168
Location
Twilight Town clock tower
GameTrailers have posted a demo video and an interview with Tai Yasue! [video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-dream-eater-battle/731794[/video]
[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-story-interview-hd/731848[/video]
 

Sora2016

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
4,550
Awards
2
Location
United States
GameTrailers have posted a demo video and an interview with Tai Yasue! [video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-dream-eater-battle/731794[/video]
[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-story-interview-hd/731848[/video]

Whoever is playing in the first one is horrible. Like really, it gives you all he controls before you start playing.
 

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
35,501
Awards
96
Age
31
Location
California
Website
twitter.com
Rofl. I picked up the game at that spot when somebody stopped playing and won even though I had no idea what I was doing.

I love Tai Yasue's English! He is more fluent than I am and I'm a native speaker! xD
 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
23,179
Awards
70
Location
Australia
The guy was terrible xD
And I love the red boxes. So, we've had blue, yellow and red now?
 

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
17,764
Awards
36
So let me tell you guys a story~

I made these little papercrafts as a thank you to Square Enix for all their amazing hard work and was able to give my gift at E3.
Although we were unable to see what happened behind the scenes, we were informed that the staff took them out of the box and lined them all up, the Japanese staff (Yasue-san checked them out too and I could have died right then and there because he's a role model and I admire him) all going "KAWAII~" and taking pictures, then all tweeting those pictures, then sending the pictures off to the rest of the staff in Japan, and although they were unable to take the box with them onto the airplane, it is going to be shipped. To Japan. To Nomura.

kCb3s.png


tl;dr - DHFAUKLGWILEUAWRILAWEGIRLAWEGRLGAWEILAWEGRAWLERAHEIRHAWELIRFASHEUIAYRWEGRAILWE GRLAIWE GRILAWERAWEGRAWI EGRAWEIRAWEHR
 
Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
12,681
Awards
44
Age
24
HOLYGODIAMFOREVERJELLYCONGRATULATIONSANDWELCOMEBACK~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top