• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Presents: Character Mural Project! (KH1/KH1FM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Or you could, iono, wait until you're able to color your pics? The deadline isn't until the end of the year. You don't have to rush :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You did? o_o

Edit: OP updated. Just fyi, unless there's something wrong with your claim or you have a question, it's likely that you won't receive a reply. After all, we're trying to keep this thread as clean as possible so replying to everyone would just be useless spam.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
just submitted Simba

id like to claim Genie Jafar next please :)

EDIT: to keep from double posting, i just submitted my Jafar Genie (the OP needs to be changed) and id like to claim Belle next.

question for her tho, do i draw her with her gold dress or do i draw her in her apron and blue dres??

Last edited:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
In her gold dress. That was the way she appeared in the game.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I think this would be more dope if people stylized/personalized their iterations of the character a bit more tbh.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^^^
you mean like....alt. outfits and stuff? or personal flars like cowlicks/texture on clothing, ect?
personal flair. Adding small things to the design that aren't originally there, but you think looks great and that you personally feel it adds to the character.

Admittedly, its harder to do with some characters and sometimes better without.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hey, I won't be able to contribute as I intended, I already informed Sign and it was rightfully suggested I also post my claim here so, to make it clear, the King is now free.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, I won't be able to contribute as I intended, I already informed Sign and it was rightfully suggested I also post my claim here so, to make it clear, the King is now free.

You know, you could always just draw and color it on paper then scan/take a photo with a camera and use Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image to fix it.

Back