• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Presents: Character Mural Project! (KH1/KH1FM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
has n e one updated the OP yet?
not sure if ne of the mods of this thread saw my last post (bottom of page 6) but i finished simba and jafar genie quite a while ago..
and i also claimed belle in that same post but OP says Toilet Crusher has her now...oii oh well its fine since i havent started her sketch yet.
but since belle is taken now, can i claim Hercules instead?
thank youu

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh thank god!!! lol I knew he was in his classic attire but i wasnt quite sure what you guys wanted so i tried drawing him in his kh2 outfit. lol really hard to draw. ok will do.

Oh dear D: I hope we didn't put you through too much trouble.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Is the deadline going to be extended? If so, awesome. If not: a) I'm surrendering Ursula, because I won't have time to finish her this month (I'm willing to hand over the sketch if anyone just wants to finish it), and b) you guys should really consider PMing reminders to those on the list who've yet to produce results; a few of them have been up there unfinished for a while now and it's a little silly. In fact, even if the deadline is extended, this is probably still a good idea.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Sorta in the same boat here. I called Belle earlier, but I don't have time to finish her so someone else can grab her if they want.

prifocrapsits

Banned
Website
www.uggbootscheapuksite.com
ireland ugg boots

The colors that the Aquatalia boots number in include things like several of the world tones cheap ugg boots uk sale but one certain intoxicating Aquatalia boot will be the whisk rain boot. The whisk Aquatalia bad weather boot makes ugg boots cheap out in a dashing orange, a bright purple, or a pot african american. These are the varieties of boots that are applied hardly for style altogether, as there will not need to be a rainstorm to take you to definitely assume them. They are a increased glow clear leather by using an enameled buckle since intimately. When ugg boots cheap it numbers that will mode 1 would must state this boot would accommodate in while using contemporary wardrobe. The outsole is the rubber, which puts up that will its water proof lineaments.
ae1334d01be6a6a24
ugg classic tall boots
ireland ugg boots
uggs tall
http://www.uggbootscheapuksite.com/

prifocrapsits

Banned
Website
www.uggbootscheapuksite.com
discount ugg boots

The colors the fact that Aquatalia boots number in comprise of several of the planet tones ugg boots uk cheap but one a number of intoxicating Aquatalia boot is definitely the whisk rain boot. The whisk Aquatalia rainwater boot makes cheap ugg boots uk out from a dashing orange, a bright purple, or a pot dark. These are the varieties of boots that are painted hardly for style completely, as there will not ought to be a rainstorm to take that you assume them. They are a increased glow clear leather having an enameled buckle because intimately. When ugg boots cheap it numbers to be able to mode 1 would must state that this boot would accommodate in while using the contemporary wardrobe. The outsole is a rubber, which puts up in order to its water proof lineaments.
ae1334d01be6a6a24
ugg classic tall boots
ugg boots uk boots
uggs tall
http://www.uggbootscheapuksite.com/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is the deadline going to be extended? If so, awesome. If not: a) I'm surrendering Ursula, because I won't have time to finish her this month (I'm willing to hand over the sketch if anyone just wants to finish it), and b) you guys should really consider PMing reminders to those on the list who've yet to produce results; a few of them have been up there unfinished for a while now and it's a little silly. In fact, even if the deadline is extended, this is probably still a good idea.

Yeah, the deadline will be extended. We haven't decided how long yet, so for now just forget the deadline even exists ;D

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
?????

I'm not sure you understood what I said at all.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'll claim Ansem SoD (Hooded), if it isn't taken yet.

why did I not know of this before

Back