• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Presents: Character Mural Project! (KH1/KH1FM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
If Aladdin's still available, I'll be claiming him.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
hey does thpicture HAVE to be 1000x600 or can it be like 800x800? like add up to 1600...cuz im having kinda a hard time trying to resize it to that T-T

edit: i submitted my sephiroth drawing...well that twilight guy hasnt got back to me on the Dark Riku one, so until then i think ill claim Ariel...shouldnt take that long

Last edited:

Nov

Awards
Umm, so I guess I'll be taking Glut then when I'm kind of in the middle of the project already. I just hope that I don't regret this later. :'D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
okay :3 just let me know if no one picks him up, i guess can i do ht donald or can i only do one, cuz i already posted sora (ht)

One character at a time, like we've said, and have been saying.

I'll sign you up for Halloween Town Donald though :)

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
And, so, her royal majasy has been posted <3
I can have wakka, ya? lols

(and i know you guys said we could slow down, im really trying to. i finished minnie 2 days ago, and held off on posting her.
sorry for the .....im not sure what to call it- insubordination? ignorance? huh? *ponds on the right word....*)

and, i dont mean to bug anyone, but can i have a critique on minnie? this is the first time working on an anthro, so i really have no clue what im doing here....

Cryxok

I'd like to do Jaffar now (or ask for him at least, cuz i don't think i'll be able to draw him very soon); too bad him and Iago are two separate drawings T.T

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
just submitted my ariel drawing :)

id like to claim dark riku, twilightheaven messaged me permission that i could do so.

if u want confirmation on that, u can pm him or i can send u his pm stating that he said i could claim dark riku to one of the mods
thanks guys <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to say that if you have the awesome talent to draw awesome characters, please do so. Leave the super easy stuff for some of the less skilled artists, or at least get all of the hard stuff out of the way before we work on all of the easy things like brooms and cards :3

takory

Website
takory.deviantart.com
LMAO ok, just realized i did the wrong character i said i was going to do. intead of the door knob i did the brooms. haha dont ask me how i made that mistake i dont know either. ummm so the broom is done may i please start on Jiminy Cricket? i know you want more harder characters done so is that ok instead of the doorknob??

Back