• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Presents: Character Mural Project! (KH1/KH1FM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

am claiming ursula

zephyr-moon

I just finished Jasmine. That was fun to do. XD Anyhow, I'd like to do that silly ol' Pooh bear next, please? ;P

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Wish I had known about this mural sooner, but I have been busy with school. I am getting like a whole new set of art supplies this weekend and I cannot wait to try it out. I feel like doing the dogs. I will take Zero first if no one minds. Maybe I can work my way up to Cerberus. I need to get a DA account...

cassidy1991

Awards
Website
cassidy-morgan.deviantart.com
I would like to try Tarzan next, please.

I'm sorry for drawing the Beast without claiming them on this forum first. I hope it'll fix things if I place down the following...
I claim the Beast's space for the KH Insider Mural Art Gallery.
See it now on KH Insider's Deviant Art page...

Last edited:

Tanner22

Website
www.sd151.k12.id.us
Can I claim Lock, Shock, and Barrel from Halloweentown!?

If it is OK I would like to draw them in their bathtub too. That is a character right? Also, I hope it is alright to claim all 3, but they are simple enough to draw and you never see any of them without the other 2. They are like a package deal XD

Last edited:

Tanner22

Website
www.sd151.k12.id.us
Oh whoops, I edited that before I saw this post. So can I draw them all together in the bathtub?

Or do you just want me to draw the bathtub, then submit it, then draw one of them in the tub and submit it, etc?

I guess I don't necessarily have to have the bathtub, it is just so cool XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Claim one character. Draw that character. Submit that character. Rinse and repeat.

So Lock, Shock, Barrel or the bathtub? ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

Youniquee

Awards
Since I'm doing Pinocchio, can I draw Jiminy Cricket since he's really small?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

untitle.JPG

Wish I had the necessary tools to do something with one of the characters. I'd love to do Luxord.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If nobody claims Jiminy by the time you finish Pinocchio :3 Only one at a time, Youni-chan~

Youniquee

Awards
If nobody claims Jiminy by the time you finish Pinocchio :3 Only one at a time, Youni-chan~
I know sorry ^^;. I was just asking because....
pinocchio1.gif

I was kinda gonna do something like that...Unless you're expecting people to enlarge him when they draw him~

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
so i just submitted Dark Riku :)

id like to take a crack at Simba tho, since im not really good at animals, id love to try to see whut i can do with him.

so id like to claim Simba next please :)

Tanner22

Website
www.sd151.k12.id.us
So, all I have is my laptop atm, so unfortunately I won't be able to color my pics. Everyone that has submitted so far has done an awesome job, so I don't want to throw off the whole thing :/

If someone wants to volunteer to color my pics, that would be awesome. If nobody wants to(which is completely understandable) I suppose I can attempt, but the outcome might not be so good XD

Back