• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Presents: Character Mural Project! (KH1/KH1FM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Since I finished Zero I would love to claim Perdita now. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for the late reply everyone. The OP has been updated with all new claims.

So....no reCOM ? *sadface*. . .

Like Turn said, we're going by installment (hence, why we labeled it as the KH1/KH1FM mural). Once this is done, we'll proceed to CoM/Re:CoM.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Gonna have to drop mine. I finished drawing it today and all that was left was to color when I tried scanning it. Didn't work. Should've guess that might happen when I couldn't get that very same machine to print about a week ago.

Point is that I have to get a new one, and due to the financial status of my family, I won't be getting another one till next month when I get my financial aid.

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness without the hood is up for grabs for anyone now.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm dropping Kairi too.

I'm REALLY sorry. I just never got time to work on her. (Of course, now I'll probably draw her all the time). It's not fair for me to keep her from someone who will like her. My apologies. (gives baskets of tomatoes to everyone online)

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Since ASOD has been dropped, can i claim him? ive been needing an excuss to draw him and practice my six packing skillz xD
would talk kairi but....i dont know- as much as i really dont like kairi in general, i kinda like kh2 kairi better than kh1 kairi. atleast the former actually does something.....
i hope that wasnt confussing >,>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for taking so long. OP is now updated ^^

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw the OP and I actually finished jafar genie and simba quite a while ago
But id also like to drop hercules, sry
On top of trying to create a tatt designfor my friend and other projects I'm not sure if ill be able to contribute n e thing more until later , if this project is still going, so yeah herc is up for grabss

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
pfffff xD My bad~

NOW it's updated :3

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Clayton's done (took me long enough to get around to it)

I was going to do Dr. Franklestein next, but if Herc is up for grabs I'll totally snag that one. Though I really want to do Jack Skellington if Hypoxium doesn't get around to it. Can there be a time limit on the artist, especially for the more major characters?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Clayton's done (took me long enough to get around to it)

I was going to do Dr. Franklestein next, but if Herc is up for grabs I'll totally snag that one. Though I really want to do Jack Skellington if Hypoxium doesn't get around to it. Can there be a time limit on the artist, especially for the more major characters?

You're going to have to ask the artists if they're willing to give up their characters. Otherwise, I'll sign you up for Herc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's no problem. Things come up, no biggie. Whenever you feel ready to take him or another character up again, feel free to come back~

I've pushed back the due date another month as well.

Sinker

Awards
I've pushed back the due date another month as well.

Just want to point out that there are only 29 days in February this year, not 31.

No one call me an idiot for saying 29, it's a leap year, so there are 29 days instead of 28.

Also, not sure if I'll be able to do mine with school and other things I have going on, but I'll let you know when I'm going to have to drop the character I'm doing. I hope I don't have to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just want to point out that there are only 29 days in February this year, not 31.

No one call me an idiot for saying 29, it's a leap year, so there are 29 days instead of 28.

Also, not sure if I'll be able to do mine with school and other things I have going on, but I'll let you know when I'm going to have to drop the character I'm doing. I hope I don't have to.

That was me being lazy and just changing the name of the month 8D

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Seeing how the deadline was extended, I'll pick one.

Kinda feel bad I dropped my last one, but tbh, I wasn't overly satisfied with my Ansem. :x

I claim King Triton.

Back