• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

It's nice that Famitsu, which is probably very influential to Square Enix, would post a comment asking for the Final Mixes (despite his/her reasons). Why is everyone so averse to the idea of the Final Mixes in English? I have them and I'd still really like that.

Nobody is adverse to it. Most of us want the Final Mixes. I'm just saying their comments are stupid. Couldn't they have put more intelligent things into their article? Maybe one of the many other comments that said the exact same thing but with a better reason than "hurdur we get to see the secret ending"

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

There's no reason to have the secret ending localized because the games they teased are out already...

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

There's no reason to have the secret ending localized because the games they teased are out already...

People just want the flashy cool cutscenes they provide and TOTALLY FORGET about the Xemnas KHFM battle, new keychains, and the fact that KH2FM has essentially a new games' worth of content.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Of course there is no reason, but why would they just exclude that. That's going out of there way for no reason.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Non blocky fingers? *is interested* Where specifically can that be found? I clicked on the link and wasn't sure which folder to go into.

...gah, link didn't work.

The Aqua picture I referenced should be here (if the anti-hotlink thing doesn't break it again), though you can see the difference in a lot of the other images, too (like Mickey's perfectly-round ears).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

^The pictures are all shrunk from their original sizes, that's probably all you are noticing. Also, they're all a little grainy.

Ulicies

Yeah and if we were to blow them up they would not look that good.

Where did you hear that?
Lol, I was joking. That's what I wished was in 358 Days, because that would have extended the life of that game in my DS for a lot longer.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I'm thinking in the few weeks before TGS just to get us excited. Then there will probably be a demo at TGS.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

It's not an emulator, they always touch up their officially released photos to make it look like there's better anti aliasing, more detailed textures, etc.

I don't think they're photoshopped, though; they seem to run the game with higher quality models and textures (which they clearly have due to the renders they release of every character and enemy in the game) with absurd amounts of anti-aliasing. I mean, the FMVs from Days and coded do the same thing, so they can clearly run it on a frame-to-frame basis.

I was mostly being silly calling it a "magic emulator" though, I admit. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back