• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

idk I was just ranting by then. XD

WTF is a troll, btw, if the name wasn't obvious enough.

But at least he cares about grammar :D

And regardless, DDD will at least look better than Days and Re:coded

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

ANYTHING will look better than Days.
I think I prefer Xion in the BBS ending and the BBSV2 secret ending, not because she's not talking, but because of the updated graphics on her. One thing I don't like about the DS is the bad graphics.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I think that this game is going to be a pice of shit because it's on the 3DS which isn't that good because if you are not looking directly at the center of the screen the game get so blured you cant even see what's on the screen and has the worst control setup of almost any 3ard person fighting game because you need to use the pen to change your view and after an hour your hand starts to cramp up and you need to stop playing. And what I don't get is why sora and riku went back to there original clothing the look the bonking ten year olds in there old clouths when they are 15 and 16 years old. This game is going to make no sense what so ever unless they go back in time and become little kids again which I am pretty shure is not going to happen. What ever kingdom hearts game for the 3DS the are working on they need to trow everything out and start over from scratch and make the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 because those are the only systems that have the controls and graphics to support a game like kingdom hearts.

3D is Optional. And, you don't have to look at the center of the screen. You have to just have the screen aligned with your eyes.

By "3ard person fighting game" I assume you mean a First Person Shooter. Well, you are dead wrong their. If you've played Ocarina of Time 3D, you'd see that aiming with the gyroscope gives you a greater (and more realistic) control that feels surprisingly un-gimmicky. For an FPS, the touch screen would be great for ammo/weapons selection. The 3DS is not identical to the DS, and surpasses it greatly.

KH3D takes place directly after KH2. So, their ages didn't change, just their appearances. Once more information for the game is released we will know why. The game will start with Sora and Riku's KH2 appearances.

Out of all the BBS-Days-Coded trilogy, Re:coded is arguably the most fun gameplay-wise. It's on DS which has less controls than the 3DS, so, yeah, your wrong. And, if you think Re:coded wasn't fun (which would also mean you're an idiot), every can agree that BBS was. The 3DS has more controls than the PSP. Any control argument you throw out is moot.

Graphics on the 3DS are better than that of the PS2. And, KH has never, ever, in it's entirety been a graphically demanding game.

And the day Xbox gets a KH game will be the day KH goes multiplatform.

Last edited by Wtf9097; July 14, 2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Grammar

lol

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I think I prefer Xion in the BBS ending and the BBSV2 secret ending, not because she's not talking, but because of the updated graphics on her. One thing I don't like about the DS is the bad graphics.

Her nose is also really pointy in the BBS ending. Not that this matters, but updated graphics must be the culprit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

ANYTHING will look better than Days.

This. She looked way better on the PSP.

Out of all the BBS-Days-Coded trilogy, Re:coded is arguably the most fun gameplay-wise. It's on DS which has less controls than the 3DS, so, yeah, your wrong. And, if you think Re:coded wasn't fun (which would also mean you're an idiot), every can agree that BBS was. The 3DS has more controls than the PSP. Any control argument you throw out is moot.

THIS. Re:coded was one of the funnest games I have played this year.

Unrequited Lust

I think that this game is going to be a pice of shit because it's on the 3DS which isn't that good because if you are not looking directly at the center of the screen the game get so blured you cant even see what's on the screen and has the worst control setup of almost any 3ard person fighting game because you need to use the pen to change your view and after an hour your hand starts to cramp up and you need to stop playing. And what I don't get is why sora and riku went back to there original clothing the look the bonking ten year olds in there old clouths when they are 15 and 16 years old. This game is going to make no sense what so ever unless they go back in time and become little kids again which I am pretty shure is not going to happen. What ever kingdom hearts game for the 3DS the are working on they need to trow everything out and start over from scratch and make the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 because those are the only systems that have the controls and graphics to support a game like kingdom hearts.

It's like if a drunk(er) Ernest Hemingway didn't know how to spell.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

spellig isnt imprtant guys. it is the content tht matters.

Anyways, I've been thinking that if Nomura wanted us to "fill in the blanks" for whoever the two characters with Sora are, how could we do that when they are new?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Anyways, I've been thinking that if Nomura wanted us to "fill in the blanks" for whoever the two characters with Sora are, how could we do that when they are new?

bcuz hes a jrk.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

spellig isnt imprtant guys. it is the content tht matters.

Nomura also said once he knows the story got a bit complicated, and now he's there saying the story of DDD is a bit difficult to understand.

But if I remember correctly he also said that the "Mystery game" (BBSv2) would be the one to fill the blanks and make everything, from BBS to KH 1 to 2, over Days and Coded right to DDD more understandable, didn't he?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

You didn't pay attention in spelling class.

All you're doing is nitpicking anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This. She looked way better on the PSP.
Because most of the time her head was a square block with black smudged on top and the DS FMV's all had a grey tinge to it and it didn't look too good

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I think that this game is going to be a pice of shit because it's on the 3DS which isn't that good because if you are not looking directly at the center of the screen the game get so blured you cant even see what's on the screen and has the worst control setup of almost any 3ard person fighting game because you need to use the pen to change your view and after an hour your hand starts to cramp up and you need to stop playing.

Ok so where the bonk did you get the idea that you need to use the stylus to control the camera? In Days you COULD do that, but there was a much quicker and more efficient way of adjusting the camera, by pressing the R button.

It's not quite PS2 controls but the game should control just fine on 3DS.

What ever kingdom hearts game for the 3DS the are working on they need to trow everything out and start over from scratch and make the game for the ps3 or xbox 360 because those are the only systems that have the controls and graphics to support a game like kingdom hearts.

Yeah, that's why we've had KH games on PS2, GBA, DS, and PSP.

Fact is, KH is not a technologically demanding series like God of War, Uncharted, or Metal Gear, so having MORE POWER ALL THE POWER is not really a priority.

Ronldbx6

Hold up! Where is the new title that was supposed to be announced this week?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Nomura also said once he knows the story got a bit complicated, and now he's there saying the story of DDD is a bit difficult to understand.

But if I remember correctly he also said that the "Mystery game" (BBSv2) would be the one to fill the blanks and make everything, from BBS to KH 1 to 2, over Days and Coded right to DDD more understandable, didn't he?

Did more really say that about the Mystery Game?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Just saying, but someone should compile everything from the interview and put it in the OP. I, and I'm sure other people, are a bit lost on what was all said in the interview, with all the bits and clips I keep seeing.

Also, was wondering, when in September is TGS?

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

Just saying, but someone should compile everything from the interview and put it in the OP. I, and I'm sure other people, are a bit lost on what was all said in the interview, with all the bits and clips I keep seeing.

Also, was wondering, when in September is TGS?
September 15th through the 18th, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back