• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If I could have my wasted days back...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

The only thing I would want back:

Birth: There were a lot of complications in the early stages. Mabye I would want myself to be more normal or different.

12 year old me: 7th Grade was the best grade I'd ever had. I loved the hype of entering highschool. And meeting new people

Procrastination

To my childhood self: Stop being a pussy. People suck, get used to it. And if I catch you playing chicken...

To my 13-year-old self: Whatever you do, don't take Drama. For the love of god, don't take Drama. And if you do, don't treat it as a joke. Trust me, it's not. Seriously, why not take something else, like... Oh! Vocals sounds nice, why not take that? 'Cuz if I go back to the future and I'm not kicking vocal ass, I will... be unable to threaten you, because that would entail hurting myself. The point is, don't take Drama, runt.

I took drama. ANd i did just fine :)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Eight Year Self: Keep doing what you're doing, and ignore the haters.

Ten Year Self: Yes, you don't deserve how people treat you at school, but don't worry, stick with the little friends you have now, things will get better after elementary school.

12 Year Self: Stop trying to be who you aren't. It's affecting your performance in school, and while this isn't the most important part of your education, if you start acting like this now, it'll carry on.

14 Year Self: During this last part of Middle School, try to get your grades up, and miss no days. Try your hardest of applying to SAMI and be prepared for that interview. Things would of been much better in school if I had made it in. When you start High School, don't blame yourself for what will happen between you parents. Also, don't make an account of KHI, that's a bad idea. It'll distract you at times and ruin KH for you.

Couple Months Ago Self: Try to not get behind in your classes. I may have to go an extra semester to a year because of what I did.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
★;5386656 said:
You are a beautiful, crazy, wonderful child and don't regret it because in the future I would do virtually anything to have even a fragment of your magic.

i really like this ;w; couldn't have put it better myself <3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
To 13 year-old me Start saving the money you have left over when you borrow money from your parents. They will eventually think you're good at handling money, and give you more.

Last edited:

Revolution

9 year old me
Don't cheat on the major exam. Trust me. It saves from embarassment.

12 year old me
Don't send the email to Mrs. Sexton threatening to have her fired. Doesn't do very well.

14 year old Me
Don't tell you're parents you're gay because it leads to far worse things.
DONT show the Counselor your one scar on the wrist.
Punch Will and Joey. Just do it. They're asses.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Errrrr........I don't know........A long speech about being a better person?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I dunno if ten days really qualifies it as a necro post. After all, the thread could have been found on the third page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back