• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you feel if KH was a Disney attraction at their Theme park?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxyn

I got this crazy idea while riding in the back of a styker. I figured hey they did it for HP why not KH (I completely hated the idea of HP being at disney but damn I'd still go) . Its a big enough series to get a lot of attention for everyone of all ages.

Think about it
The area is just a huge radiant garden design
Destiny island is a lil water park area were there is the clubhouse and sprinklers and stuff
Castle Oblivion is a building thats has a crazy maze inside
There will be resturants that sell potions and stuff thats just really good food with stupid names
An Ice cream store that sells all the ice creams in KH BbS and that include Seasalt ice cream ( If only it were real i would eat it everyday :D)
stands that sell balloon keyblades and sora shoes and donalds wizard hat, Goofy's sheild
Have a gummi ship ride where you are actually shooting the targets for a score, two sides one with heartless and the other nobodies lol
have a stage area where they replay the KH series from KH BbS to KH2 (god thinking about this makes me think if it were true that KH would be selling out and be all gay but id still go and see it)
(This idea came to my head but it would still be a probable disney thing to do) Have characters of the game walk around and take pictures with everyone. @.@ Might as well ask cosplayer to do it LOL :p

Tell me if you have any more ideas for it. Even though its stupid and hopefully it'll never happen have fun with it. I Know how retarded it is but i still get real giddy thinking about it :p And yes giddy is a girly thing to say and do but i dont care my fandom to KH has been compared to that of a twilight fangirl....I know but hey everyone has their passion for something thats not real.

Last edited:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Once upon a time, when KH was in disneyland....

KingdomHearts.jpg

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
HP was at universal studios, not Disney.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd have no problems with a KH attraction or ride. Sadly, KH doesn't have the popularity it did six years ago. I think it should start small. Have character cast of Sora, Riku, Kairi and a Mickey with a Keyblade.

If it draws enough attention, put in some KH merch in the stores. If it sells, add more and put a larger KH video game station in Tomorrowland at DL. If it gets played to death, then start selling Sea-Salt ice cream and paopu fruit candy. Eventually it'll catch on and a ride will be designed. I don't doubt one had been planned by the engineers, but it probably never left the planning stages.

And if any of this was to happen, i'd be at the Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland. (And they already sell sea-salt ice cream so...)

impart

Climb The Sky
Probably wont ever happen.
rather have an FF/square-enix theme park built, but that'll most likely never happen ether

ahh but it would be bliss

Caterfree10

lol yeah, I was about to say, HP is Universal Studios. |D

But man, I would do anything for a KH themed section of a Disney park and would seriously trade my life savings to go there. <3

As long as the creepy masks stay FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. <<;;;

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol yeah, I was about to say, HP is Universal Studios. |D

But man, I would do anything for a KH themed section of a Disney park and would seriously trade my life savings to go there. <3

As long as the creepy masks stay FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE. <<;;;

I'd feel a mixture of bliss and an urge to puke. As awesome as KH is, It's a video game.......It doesn't seem.....'worthy,' is the best thing I can say.....to be an attraction.

And Caterfree, what masks are you talking about? o_O

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i remember playing it a disney world the year it came out they were doing a promo for it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone Have ideas for attractions and rides or side things like resturants and stuff

For a restaurant? Well, if you mean like meals, they'd have stuff like Nomura burgers w/fries, Nomura fried chicken, curry w/barley tea...Desert would be the ice cream from Disney Town or Sea-Salt ice cream~

(brownie points who gets the references...)

And if they had KH cast members, I would think they'd ditch the masks and body suits and just don them up costumes and a wig like the rest of the Disney cast members. (costumed workers at Disney are called "cast")

ICECOOL113

KH as an attraction.............

Well I for one would love to see something like a radiant garden or even a small event like a keyblade competition (with full size keyblades) or a competition on the BBS multi player system (cause to me I LOVED THE MIRAGE ARENA)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
only mickey castle and the town i think could be an attraction but that would only be if bbs was the kind of game that sold 10 millon copies world succes and intrest equal an mark of history which is deserving of amusment attraction

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'd have no problems with a KH attraction or ride. Sadly, KH doesn't have the popularity it did six years ago. I think it should start small. Have character cast of Sora, Riku, Kairi and a Mickey with a Keyblade.

If it draws enough attention, put in some KH merch in the stores. If it sells, add more and put a larger KH video game station in Tomorrowland at DL. If it gets played to death, then start selling Sea-Salt ice cream and paopu fruit candy. Eventually it'll catch on and a ride will be designed. I don't doubt one had been planned by the engineers, but it probably never left the planning stages.

And if any of this was to happen, i'd be at the Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland. (And they already sell sea-salt ice cream so...)

I agree, start small then work your way up if it gets enough attention. I would just like a Square Enix store, with life-like swords such as some Keyblades from KH and Cloud's Buster Sword. I went to a little fun park called Ripley's or something (You know, Ripley's Believe It or Not?) and there were all kinds of swords, even Ichigo's sword from Bleach. A sword shop would be cool.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
only mickey castle and the town i think could be an attraction but that would only be if bbs was the kind of game that sold 10 millon copies world succes and intrest equal an mark of history which is deserving of amusment attraction

KH2, I believe, was the best selling PS2 game, for a time.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wouldn't mind if there was a KH at Disney World/Disneyland, any Disney parks, etc. I think it'd be kind of cool actually. xD

Zul

Awards
I wouldn't know, I don't really go to theme parks anymore, but I can imagine this.

Kid: Daddy daddy look! It's the guy they cloned!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Lol, they could have the whole cast of original characters there/workers in costume. They'd all give the kids hugs and take pictures with them. Though I can't imagine what the kids would do if they saw Vanitas or Master Xehanort; you'd probably see more running away and screaming rather than hugging.
Don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread, but they could sell Wayfinders, in different colors. Oh, and Keychains from the games would be awesome.
I also like the idea of the flavored drinks being like potions and ethers and whatnot. Sell some Keyblades, or paint-your-own Keyblades, add in a ride or two, mix all of the ice creams on top of it, and you're golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back