Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AkiraKiyoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• naw your not being awkward at all, I think your cool and an awesome person :3

jeje I should be the one apologizing for answering this late, sorry for just leaving you like I did, but something came up and I couldn't log in till now

the anime that I'm currently watching is: I just finished Pandora Hearts and now I started watching Black Butler they're both really good, I like them alot ^ ^

gamewise, I have been playing a variety, jeje but the ones that I'm focusing on right now is KH: BBS
    yeah I know what you mean jaja, don't worry though I have faith in you and know you'll get your work done :3

me I'm doing fine too, thanks for asking :) just work and school, you know the usual, and of course watching anime and playing games ^ ^
    I'm doing good too, jeje thanks for asking ^^
    its a pleasure to meet you AkiraKiyoshi :3 thanks for adding me, I hope we get to know each other and talk and stuff......yeah :p jajaja thats all I got right now
    C
    yoyoyo. ... .hi.............................................................
    hey! saw your conversation with luna.

and guess what, i'm a filipino too. .______.;

:D
    Quite an interesting concept, I must say. I wouldn't like to know how long I had left to live, that's for sure. I watched Vampire Knight for like, twelve episodes I believe, and then stopped. Got bored.
    I've heard of Soul Eater, but not of Zombie Loan. Anime, I take it? I don't watch anime. It doesn't interest me unless it's something highly intense. Apparently they were going to make a BioShock anime but that's only a rumour. Or so I've heard. BioShock's great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6