• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hi lukanpaw its sure has been a long while since we've last talked huh by the way do you have a cell phone and if so maybe can I get your number
    LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*
    Damn. That's rather lame. So is your new phone from this decade? lol.

Good luck with the A/C. I hope it's fixed, for the sake of you and the books.

BTW, love the new avvy!!! ^^
    Can you fake a faint? If so, you probably should, lol.

Do you get free minutes ever? Like weekends or something? If so, you should totally call me. I miss you, Luk!!!!
    if you have a cell phone m,aybe can you send me your number and what time you would like for me to call you
    Well, I work my first shift Thursday. Since I don't have a car yet, I'll probably be either taking orders or making sandwiches, lol. And no, I'm not in any of their commercials, lol. I only technically started working there today, lol. XD

Did they fix the AC yet?

Oh, and I got a phone!!!!!!! ^^ I've got unlimited texting and free nights and weekends!!!! ^^
    Omg! I forgot I loaned that to you! >< I'll PM you my address and you can just ship it to me.

I'm sorry the AC's broken. Totally lame.

Oh, and I finally got a job!!! I'll be working at Jimmy John's starting Monday at 1:30pm! ^^ I'm so freakin' excited!!!!!!!
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *glomps back* I've missed you, too!!!! How are you doing?!?!?! How are things at the library and whatnot??? OMG! I've missed you sooooo much!!!! *huggles*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back