• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hi lukanpaw its sure has been a long while since we've last talked huh by the way do you have a cell phone and if so maybe can I get your number
    LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*
    Damn. That's rather lame. So is your new phone from this decade? lol.

Good luck with the A/C. I hope it's fixed, for the sake of you and the books.

BTW, love the new avvy!!! ^^
    Can you fake a faint? If so, you probably should, lol.

Do you get free minutes ever? Like weekends or something? If so, you should totally call me. I miss you, Luk!!!!
    if you have a cell phone m,aybe can you send me your number and what time you would like for me to call you
    Well, I work my first shift Thursday. Since I don't have a car yet, I'll probably be either taking orders or making sandwiches, lol. And no, I'm not in any of their commercials, lol. I only technically started working there today, lol. XD

Did they fix the AC yet?

Oh, and I got a phone!!!!!!! ^^ I've got unlimited texting and free nights and weekends!!!! ^^
    Omg! I forgot I loaned that to you! >< I'll PM you my address and you can just ship it to me.

I'm sorry the AC's broken. Totally lame.

Oh, and I finally got a job!!! I'll be working at Jimmy John's starting Monday at 1:30pm! ^^ I'm so freakin' excited!!!!!!!
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *glomps back* I've missed you, too!!!! How are you doing?!?!?! How are things at the library and whatnot??? OMG! I've missed you sooooo much!!!! *huggles*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…