• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"I said I was sorry!" Seto Said.
" Sorry Doesn't clean that big Soda Spot in my Car Rug. You better give me half of your Pay Check to clean that Mess YOU made up." Hiro said angrily.
"Well be more social or find a date ON the night or before that,"
" I am Social. There Just aren't any women here. Most of them have Husbands. I heard we have a new Nurse though. Might Hit her up. See what she says." Hiro said laughing and almost falling back from the chair.

"We have to do our rounds now"
Hiro sighed. he hated doing the Rounds. " FIne. Were going in your Car. And I'm going take some coffee with me. " Hiro said Hinting on what he was going to do. He looked up at the ceiling and thought about how boring today was going to be.

Raiko

Come break me down
" Sorry Doesn't clean that big Soda Spot in my Car Rug. You better give me half of your Pay Check to clean that Mess YOU made up."
Seto lightly chuckled as he took out his wallet. There he saw a picture of him and his little brother. He sighed and turned to Hiro
"I'll buy you a Ferrari instead if you want. I got money," he said, waving his credit card in the air. "It will be soda proof. Socialize so that you wont get too angry."
" I am Social. There Just aren't any women here. Most of them have Husbands. I heard we have a new Nurse though. Might Hit her up. See what she says."Hiro said laughing and almost falling back from the chair.
He laughed along with Hiro and punched him lightly on the arm.
"You go get her Tiger," he joked and opened a drawer. He took out his car keys and grabbed his jacket from behind the chair. The chair swung around beind him.
"Fine. Were going in your Car. And I'm going take some coffee with me. "
"Payback time eh?"

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"I'll buy you a Ferrari instead if you want. I got money," Seto said.
" Hm. Ferrari's are nice. Fine. I'll recieve your apology gif. but im still taking the Coffee."
Seto Lightly Punched Hiro " Don't do that. Just don't even touch me after that Inccedent."
"Payback time eh?"

Yes. And I am taking a full tray of coffee's and their all fill till the tip. And I'm going to say. " OOOOOPPPPPSSSSS"

" Lets see how you like it." Hiro said laughing. He got his coat and waiting at the Passenger side of the car. He had 2 Coffee cups on his hands. he chuckled. "Today is starting to become awesome. "

Raiko

Come break me down
" Hm. Ferrari's are nice. Fine. I'll recieve your apology gif. but im still taking the Coffee."
Seto Lightly Punched Hiro " Don't do that. Just don't even touch me after that Inccedent."

"Im not touching you!" Seto said and he lifted his arms up, as if he was arrested.
"Today is starting to become awesome. "
"I guess so," He agreed with a hint of doubt. They walked out of the building, the sun was still beating down on them. He looked around, seeing where he parked his car and walked towards it.

"You just got yourself a shiny new Ferrari because of me!" Seto complained as he took out his cellphone. He pressed a button and placed it next to his ear. Ring, Ring, Ring!
"Come on pick up the phone, your CEO's calling! I swear Im gonna fire these guys if they dont pic-"
"Hello, this is the Kaiba Corp Reception Desk how may I help?" the person on the other end of the line answered.
"Ah, this is Kaiba, I'd like you to order a Ferrari and get somebody to drive it to Hinamizawa-" He glaced at Hiro and scratched his head-" so that I can use it here, get that?"
"Yes Mr. Kaiba, you should recieve the car in a few hours." And the phone line went dead.

He turned aroudn to face Hiro and slipped his phone in his pocket.
"You heard that didn't you?" he said, taking one of the coffee cups. He opened the drivers door and sat down inside.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"You see... everybody who was born in Hinamizawa, even if you left for a long time... is infected. Though... most people who leave Hinamizawa don't usually survive very long outside of town..."

Szayel's words shocked Masako greatly. Everyone had it? Even her?! She couldn't stand thinking about it; she had always been healthy, a normal girl with no bad diseases... and now he tells her that she's been infected, all because she was born in Hinamizawa! Masako needed to talk to her mother, ask for her help, just be near her and pour all her feelings out... She was confused and afraid.
So that means... She felt her stomach turn as the image of a crying, pale Sakiko filled her emerald eyes.

"Sakiko has the Hinamizawa Syndrome...hasn't she? She has experienced level 3."

Masako turned her head towards Light, who stood near her, arms crossed. Her eyes widened, suprised because someone had had the exact same thoughts as her. She didn't know what were these "levels" Light was talking about... well, he had always been one of the smartest, so it was normal for her to not know as much as him. It could be clearly seen that there was something wrong with Sakiko... Everyone could make the calculation, adding Sakiko's illness to the syndrome... Masako sighed deeply. She would have to take good care of her sister with Mion.
"Yes, Light-kun..." she said, deciding to tell about Sakiko's condition and keep her friends up to date now when it was revealed. "...I think she has it. She is very ill, muttering to herself and crying all the while, telling how she hears someone walking around the living room when there's nothing there. She hears whispering, can't sleep, and has started to eat less, too." Masako felt something blocking her throat - she felt like crying. Swallowing tears, she continued; "I'm very worried about her... and I want to know if there's any way to stop the disease. Kiki-chan's getting worse and worse... I don't know how long she is going to last", she finished, only now realizing how she feared that the illness would even kill her sister. Looking down at the ground, Masako felt her eyes watering; she wiped the small tear in the corner of her emerald-green eye away with her palm, sniffing quietly.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Yes, Light-kun..." she said, deciding to tell about Sakiko's condition and keep her friends up to date now when it was revealed. "...I think she has it. She is very ill, muttering to herself and crying all the while, telling how she hears someone walking around the living room when there's nothing there. She hears whispering, can't sleep, and has started to eat less, too."

"I knew it." He told himself. He knew it all along; the moment that Sakiko has hit her sister on the head. He knew from the look on Masako's eyes that she is somewhat confused but concerned about the incident. Light thought about that Level 3 that he mentioned and those notes that he had made when he was studiying in his house.
"Do I even know what- Yes, yes i do..."the mental condition of the patient will start to deteriorate and they become mentally and emotionally unstable", "Paranoia and hallucinations start to appear surrounding the onset of LV4." and "Strongest level; this is when people began to hear 'Oyashiro-sama's footsteps'." "

Masako's eyes filled with tears as she mentioned abotu her sisters' 'condition'.

"I'm very worried about her... and I want to know if there's any way to stop the disease. Kiki-chan's getting worse and worse... I don't know how long she is going to last."
Light never thought about this. Sakiko will die because of this? How? He hasn't been told about people dying because of hallucinations. He looked down on the floor and stayed quiet for now. he has told enough information to break Masako down. He shot a quick glance next to him only to see her cry even more. This was torturing him; he can't stand people crying all night and day. Unconciously, Light lightly wrapped his arms around Masako and said:
"She'll be fine Masako but..."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
"Sakiko has the Hinamizawa Syndrome...hasn't she? She has experienced level 3."

Szayel's eyes slowly widened at the mention; how could Light know? How does he know about the levels?

"Yes, Light-kun.....I think she has it. She is very ill, muttering to herself and crying all the while, telling how she hears someone walking around the living room when there's nothing there. She hears whispering, can't sleep, and has started to eat less, too."

Level 5? No... she couldn't be nearing Level 5. She could've been clawing at her throat by now! Mion never called! Szayel had warned her about this, and to think that Sonozaki-san of all the town citizens would know how bad the disease got.
He had clutched his own throat slightly, fearing for the young teenagers life.
Footsteps, even though he had never experienced that... he knew exactly what it was about.

He saw the panic in Masako's eyes; such fear for her sister. Her condition wouldn't get much worse, since she was at her final stages of the disease.
But the clawing, the clawing, the clawing...

The clawing.

What this also meant was that Szayel's vaccine didn't work. It didn't work at all if Sakiko was only getting worse. Those damn parasites just kept mutating.

"I'm so sorry..." He muttered, tightly folding his arms over his chest, practically clutching his clothing to restrain himself from who knows what. "I'm so sorry. The injection... I gave her. It didn't work."

His pupils shrunk; "I told your mother to contact me if things got worse... but she never did... and I just expected the best out of the situation. I'm sorry..."

Practically ripping his lip in half. "The disease mutated again... again after so many tries my vaccines aren't working."
What about his own family? He felt so selfish, this crazy paranoia definitely ran his his genes; his families genes.
He already felt ill.

"I'm just... so sorry. I'll work on the vaccine. I promise. I wont stop until I've fixed every little flaw; I wont let anything bad happen to your sister, Masako. I wont let anything happen to her."

And Light...
The disease.
Why did he know so much about it? Especially the 5th level.
He was a smart kid sure; his grades excelled sure. Maybe he did his research about the town. That was the least of his problems at the moment.

And now all he could do was just stare at the ground, restraining himself from shivering, going crazy.

This was all a blur to Nana. Just a blur. She backed away from the crowd, and ran.

Hiruma could help her sort out her thoughts.
She knew that he could.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin saw Nana run away from the situation, but something, like a unseen force was making him stay. So Light also knew about the disease a little bit? Interesting he thought. Not only that but Masako and her sister Sakiko, were both a part of the research of the vaccine. He then saw the doctor apologize and say some things about fixing everything. But something else was occupying Jin's mind. He soon began to realize that maybe those thoughts from the other day were due to the Syndrome. He stepped up and began to form words.
" Syazel-sensei, has anyone ever passed out and woken up having murderous thoughts after ward?" Jin asked hoping to get an answer. If this was the case then his family's accident could of been due to.... the thought scared the @#$% out of Jin. If he had those thoughts once, he must of had it before. He began to remember all the events that lead up to the accident. He had cause it.
He killed his entire family and was the only survivor. He didn't have time to hear Syazel answer him. He began to run towards home and locked the door. These thoughts....they were his?
No,yes? Gah! He didn't know anymore. He became quite again. He soon began to shiver. Then
He began to laugh. Slowly at first but then he was laughing like a mad man. He understood this feelings now. They were his, and he liked them. He looked at his watch, a sad look came over him. He then smiled just as he did before.
"This...will be interesting." He said as he got out a chess board. He set it up, and made the first move. The same evil grin still on his face, the insanity coming over him like a warm blanket.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Szayel-sensei was looking worse and worse by the second. Which was partly to be expected because the vaccine he had worked so hard to perfect was now being rendered useless. And if the vaccine was useless then... Ryo didn't even want to think about it. And with the Fesival so close, Ryo had no idea what sort of reaction this might elicit from the townspeople. But more presently, she was concerned about getting Szayel back to the clinic where he could calm down and rest. Surely he was through talking to the children about this by now, and if he wasn't then he should postpone this little discussion until he had calmed down... perhaps it wasn't her place, but sensei didn't appear to be very stable at the moment, and as his subordinate, it was her responsibility to see that he took care of himself. At least, that's how she saw it. Quickly closing the distance between she and her boss, she tentatively placed her fingertips on his elbow and peered up at his face.

"Um, sensei, I hope this isn't too presumptuous of me... but you're not looking very well. Perhaps it would be best for you to return to the clinic and get some rest?"
She was still peering up at his face when another student spoke up.

" Szayel-sensei, has anyone ever passed out and woken up having murderous thoughts after ward?"

Ryo's eyes shifted from her boss to the young boy who had asked the question. She recognized him as Jin, but almost as soon as he asked the question, he bolted from the crowd. Well, he was obviously having some issues, but Szayel needed rest. "Please sensei, go rest, I'll take care of the boy." Bowing hurridly, she went off to look for the boy.
He had gone off in the direction of the houses, so he was probably headed home. After getting his address from the school administration, she hopped on her bicycle and made her way to his house. It was a small town, so it didn't take very long, and soon she was standing outside his door.
"Excuse me," she said, loud enough to be hard inside while knocking three times on the door, "I'm Ryo Aihara, a nurse, are you ok? If it's not too much trouble could I come in?"

GAH IT SUCKS. D:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Excuse me," she said, loud enough to be hard inside while knocking three times on the door, "I'm Ryo Aihara, a nurse, are you ok? If it's not too much trouble could I come in?"

"Interesting, so the nurse is the first? No, too easy. Another target maybe? No for now act normal, well as normal as you were before killing your family that is." He said under his breath. He then returned to his normal/ordinary state. He opened the door to see the nurse, she seemed nice enough, and even had the time to see him after he bolted. He smiled a warm smile, making sure that she couldn't read him.
"Hello Aihara-sensei. Something the matter?" He asked her in a puzzled voice. Yes that will confuse her. inside his own head he was loving this game of cat and mouse. He looked over at the chess board and saw that he had been put into a stale mate. Odd was it to see him, Jin, in a game draw. He had never tied with anyone before. This confused him even more. Was this his other side trying to come out?
No! He can never go back to his pitiless self. That disgusting self or thing that he was before. Always being depressed and annoying the crap out of his other side. It wanted him to just go up and buy a gun and shoot himself. But his dark side knew he had to wait til he could take over. His dark side was just smiling at what he could achieve in this state. He then looked back at the nurse.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro went inside. " Yea I heard it. " He looked around and " ACCIDENTLY " tripped and the Coffee spilled all over the rug and some on Seto. " OOOOPPPPPSSSS " Hiro said in a laughing manner. " Payback sure is sweat. " He looked to the side and saw The peaceful streets of Hinamizawa. " This town is just too Quiet. " He got in the car.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Ryo waited at the door for a few moment, unsure as to whether or not the boy would open the door. Her eyes skittered across the porch and then refocused on the door when it opened. There stood Jin, looking apparently normal, and smiling warmly. The woman wondered if she hadn't just imagined him asking such an odd question and then bolting from the crowd.

"Hello Aihara-sensei. Something the matter?"

"Um." She blinked, trying to focus the thoughts in her head. "Well, I was just wondering if you weren't feeling all right. You asked such a question and then ran away, it's a bit worrying." She tilted her head and smiled awkwardly at the situation she had placed herself in. Here he was, smiling at her and sunding so confused after he had asked that question! She would have asked him to go to the clinic for a vaccination against the disease, but according to Szayel-sensei, it was now ineffective. So... what to do now? She couldn't just barge in and start making accusations or assumptions, so maybe she should just leave him? But if she left him, and he did something to either himself or another, it would be her fault. Ryo eyed him, and noticed that he was now looking at something to his side with a peculiar expression on his face. Was he really feeling all right? But, just as soon as she noticed it, he was looking back at her.

"Are you feeling quite all right? I must apologize for being so persistent, normally I wouldn't... but you seem as if something's bothering you..." And it was true, normally she wouldn't be so insistent, but she had a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach that Jin wasn't all right. If it was the disease, what would they do then?

Raiko

Come break me down
Seto turned to look at Hiro when he tripped over a rock and spilt the coffee on Seto's clothes and the rug in the car. Seto quickly dropped his coffee outside and got out of the car taking the keys with him. He looked down on his stained clothes and ran in to the building to get another one while Hiro was gawking(?) loudly in the car; his revenge was successful indeed.

" OOOOPPPPPSSSS! Payback sure is sweet. "

Seto ran into the information desk, the young ladies heads follwed the direction he was running to and as he went around the corner, they got back to work. He jogged up the stairs and strode into his office. He swiftly slid a wardobe open and took a blouse and a new tie and changed his clothes.

"Ahhh, I don't smell of coffee anymore. Hiro's gonna pay a larger amout of money for ruining MY car," he told himself. "He has no idea how much my car is compared to his."

He looked out of his large office window and saw that his car was parked next to Hiro's. He slipped his hand into his pocket and checked the keys. It was Hiro's.

"OOooopppss" he said and laughed crazily, falling down on his chair. He stopped. "Well, well, well." Seto took out his phone and called Hiro's number.

Riiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!
SOmeone picked it up. They said Hello.
"Hiro? This is Seto, would you care to quickly check the plate number (Registration number) or the car that you are in and tell me?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Well, I was just wondering if you weren't feeling all right. You asked such a question and then ran away, it's a bit worrying."
He thought of something quickly, and then he began to smile but only for a minute. He knew she doubted his sanity and he had a clever way of making her paranoid. He looked at her strangely for a moment and had a deep expression on his face like he was confused.
"Are you feeling quite all right? I must apologize for being so persistent, normally I wouldn't... but you seem as if something's bothering you..."
"Question? What do you mean? I've been here ever since school was out. Are you okay sensei?" Perfect. He did it without so much as giving anything away. This would surely confuse her, he looked back at his chess board where his game was at a draw. He smiled at it as the opponent's king fell.
"Checkmate." He said inside his own head. Now all he had to do was look confused and she would fall into his trap. His plan was brilliant and he knew it too would work.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Szayel cussed to himself; mentally bruising all of his spirit. This wasn't good for him in the least bit. Everything was just blurring past him as he stared blankly into space; not thinking; not doing anything.
He couldn't snap out of it; he had no idea what to do. And the festival was only a week away.

It took him a good three months to come up with the formula he had now; but to make one in a week? Not possible. This wasn't possible.

" Szayel-sensei, has anyone ever passed out and woken up having murderous thoughts after ward?"

His amber eyes darted towards Jin, head snapping up, feeling a strong emotion of disturbance come over him. Cocking an eyebrow, feeling more confusion than anything.
But before he was even able to answer... Jin began to walk away.

"Please sensei, go rest, I'll take care of the boy." Ryo, the head nurse at the clinic said to him.
His eyes followed them, and watched as they conversed with each other. Narrowing his eyes, trying to read their lips; he sensed something wasn't right.
And he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to Ryo.

Dashing away from the crowd towards Ryo and Jin, the young scientist turned to Ryo; "S-something's not right." He muttered, looking into Jin's eyes; they weren't in their normal state. It was almost as if he were in some sort of a sleep-walk. Pupils were huge, and he had this menacing smile that could scare anybody.

"Jin... I'm... sorry; but I think I need to take you... into custody. Ryo, if you wouldn't mind assisting me for today...?" He stared at Jin, he just couldn't understand why everyone was coming down with these symptoms so easily.

Unless he had direct contact with stress; Jin had no reason to be suffering.
Looking back at the children, Szayel sighed and shook his head. He was going to do something for the disease; he was going to save Sakiko. He was going to.

Nana arrived in front of Hiruma's home; all of the lights appeared to be off, so she was sort of hesitant on knocking. And what if his cousin answered? Nana wouldn't be able to explain herself.
Her hands shook as she raised her fist to the door; clutching onto her bag with one hand, she gave a soft knock.
Sweeping her hair from her eyes; trying to put on a disguise of happiness that she knew that Hiruma would be able to recognize easily.

She didn't know what was to occur, but a pounding in her chest wasn't very reassuring.

Raiko

Come break me down
Light just suddenly realised that he had been hugging Masako for such an amount of time. He let go of her and looked down to the ground, his cheecks glowing red with embarrassment. He hoped that she wouldn't take the hug in a wrong way. yes he had liked her, but more in a friendly way. He fiddled around with his finger and noticed that something was troubling Szayel-sensei. "Perhaps he's getting a bit too worried about the cure?"he thought.

"I'm so sorry. The injection... I gave her. It didn't work.
I told your mother to contact me if things got worse... but she never did... and I just expected the best out of the situation. I'm sorry...The disease mutated again... again after so many tries my vaccines aren't working. I'm just... so sorry. I'll work on the vaccine. I promise. I wont stop until I've fixed every little flaw; I wont let anything bad happen to your sister, Masako. I wont let anything happen to her."

"So he was worrying about that eh?" he said to himself in a very quiet whisper. It can be hardly heard due to all the noise outside. Light remembered how everyone looked at him in an odd way when he mentioned about the Levels of the Disease. Were they suspicious of him knowing way too much about the Hinamizawa Syndrome? But he shoudln't worry too much about it since everyone will eventually forget that he mentioned it.

"Szayel-sensei, has anyone ever passed out and woken up having murderous thoughts after ward?" Jin asked and ran away towards his house. He was then followed by the Nurse, Ryo. Light curiously payed more attention to Jin's odd behaviour. This isn't how he normally acts. They were talking about something.
"Hmm...Im guessing that Ryo is asking how Jin feels, but something about that look in his face...is a bit dodgy..."
Eventually, after looking at that even, Szayel-sensei muttered something and left the group. he walked towards the two and said:
"Jin... I'm... sorry; but I think I need to take you... into custody. Ryo, if you wouldn't mind assisting me for today...?"
"Into custody?" Light said under his breath. Was something wrong with Jin?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
THUNK

Hiruma was laying down on his bed, the only noise being that of a dart flying through the air, before landing on the board. His cousin was gone for the day, out gathering supplies or something. More then likely, he was off chasing after some woman who was either much too old, or much too young for him. He was constantly doing that, and it was beyond annoying. Hiruma on the other hand, had a life. Albeit a hectic one. He'd missed the past few days of school and such because of different things associated with coming back home. He had to meet with some old family, who kept him over. A meeting with some old friends brought alcohol into play, and he sure wasn't going to school with a hangover.

Eventually, boredom settled in. He got off his bed, and yawned. He'd been so bored lately, and didn't know where Nana lived, or her number. If only he did, then he'd be by her side instead. He shrugged to himself, and walked into the living room. He sat himself down on the large green couch, and turned the TV on. He flipped to the news, and quickly fell asleep. He slept for what seemed to him to be only five minutes, and was stirred up from his sleep by a knocking on his door. He jumped up, and walked over to it. He opened the door, and there before him stood Nana. A smile lit up his face, and he wrapped his arms around her before she had a chance to talk.

"Nana, just the person I was hoping would stop by!" He pulled away from her a little, and smiled as big as he could. "Come on in!" He grabbed her hand, and led her over to the couch. He sat down with her, closer then he probably should be. He met her eyes, and said quietly, with a tinge of nervousness, "There's something I wanted to talk to you about anyways.."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana was completely caught off guard when Hiruma opened the door; she shouldn't have been so surprised but she was just so jumpy lately that anything, even the sound of the door knob turning could frighten her.
A smile spread across his face and he threw his arms around the smaller girl, squeezing her tight.
"Nana, just the person I was hoping would stop by!" He released her a little, holding her by the shoulders. "Come on in!"He took her hand and lead Nana inside of his home, taking her to the couch which she quietly took a seat on.
"There's something I wanted to talk to you about anyways.."

He sounded sort of nervous, but not an upset nervous, more-so happy. Nervous with a good happy reason.
The exact opposite nervous that Nana was feeling.

"You wanted to talk to me? Oh, how nice." She smiled, though her voice was a little hoarse. She clutched her bag tightly, that happy nervousness began to arise from the pit of her stomach, though.
She waited for his explanation; maybe this could lighten the mood. Hiruma was always good at doing that. She remembered that feature about him best.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
"You wanted to talk to me? Oh, how nice."

Hiruma nervously smiled again, and grabbed both her hands. He took a deep breath, and laughed slightly mid-laugh. This was so weird. He'd hoped, dreamed of, and played out this moment countless times in his head. He knew exactly what he would say, what she would say, how they'd move into each other, and the future they'd have, yet in this moment, he was speechless. This moment was the reason he'd even wanted to come back home.

He took another deep breath, muttering out a quick apology. He looked back into her eyes. Suddenly, he was filled with confidence. He knew he could do anything, and so he opened his mouth, and let his heart pour out. "N-Nana. For the longest times we've been friends, and I've loved every second. And actually, more then loved. The moment I left this town, I knew I'd regret it, and I still do. I wish I could've been here for you when you needed me the most. And I know that you've changed so much, but to me, you're still Nana. My Nana. And..." He took another quick moment, and another laugh of nervousness. "Sorry, I've just never done this before. What I'm trying to say is...Nana... I love you." His eyes were a mixture of hurt, love, and nervousness by this point. His heart was in his throat, and his hands were shaking slightly. "Nana, what I'm trying to say is..."

His words trailed off into nothingness. He smiled nervously, and felt like he suddenly couldn't control his body. He clasped her hand with his left hand, and his right hand went up to her face. He leaned in. Their lips met halfway, and his hands moved to her back, pulling her closer. His mind was blank, his whole body filled with a million indescribable emotions, and none of them were negative. This moment, this one second in time was perfect.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana clutched onto one of the objects she had found in her purse, if things didn't go as she planned, she can end everything right then and there. And everything would be over.

But not quite, she stared at Hiruma, who's visible emotions were putting on one hell of a show for Nana. Smiling, clearing his throat, uneasy breathing. She was confused more than anything; she was too young to understand what his intentions might've been.
It wasn't until he started speaking and his words studdered that she began to comprehend.

"N-Nana. For the longest times we've been friends, and I've loved every second. And actually, more then loved. The moment I left this town, I knew I'd regret it, and I still do. I wish I could've been here for you when you needed me the most. And I know that you've changed so much, but to me, you're still Nana. My Nana. And..." Hiruma shifted, laughing nervously, though he kept his smile.
"Sorry, I've just never done this before. What I'm trying to say is...Nana... I love you." Finally, she was able to see it in his eyes. His emotions, everything he had been thinking.

"Nana, what I'm trying to say is..." And before she could even reply to anything that was coming out of his mouth, he took her hand, and stroked her face with his right hand, leaning in to kiss her. And Nana found herself leaning in as well, accepting the kiss in every possible way. He pulled her even closer, lips still against each other.
She shut her eyes tightly, letting a few tears escape.

She wanted to accept this, she wanted to accept this; but a part of her wasn't listening. He had always been there for her; she knew that he meant every word. And she accepted every word.
But he had been gone for so long.

Why did he come alone now of all times? Arriving two weeks before the Festival. He wasn't there for her when the killings began to happen, he wasn't there when Takano had arrived, he wasn't there when Irie-sensei died, when her mother's friend died...
Most importantly; he wasn't there when her mother died.
He wasn't there when she found out about the disease.
He wasn't there when Szayel-sensei had arrived to try and stop the disease.

He wasn't... there.

He hadn't even noticed that she had let go of his hands and once again clutched onto the object, dropping her bag, letting it be fully visible. He didn't notice it.
And that terrified her.

Her eyes opened wide, to find his still closed; her pupils shrunk, she didn't even know what she was doing anymore.
She loved him so much, but she hated him for leaving, but she loved him for returning, but she hated him for the bad timing, but she loved him for expressing his feelings for her.
But she was just so frustrated.

His emotions were nothing compared to what she was feeling right now.
Was this the disease?
No, it couldn't be. Nana was able to keep her sanity.
This was her. This was Nana doing this all on her own.

She took her object; a large pair of scissors, old rusty scissors that she carried around for her safety, and thrusted it into Hiruma's stomach.
She twisted it around a little, separating her face from his, and biting her lip.

Nana looked down a little, seeing the damage that she had done. Slowly, the blue haired girl looked up at him.

What had she done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back