• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hio couldn't stop laughing. Everything was going great. He felt good today. Maybe he should hit on that new nurse at the school. Hiro's phone began to ring. He picked it up. Hiro? This is Seto, would you care to quickly check the plate number (Registration number) or the car that you are in and tell me?" Hiro went to look at the front of the car and saw Seto's license plate. " It's your license plate. What your turning old on me or something?" Hiro said " How the hell can you forget your own license plate." Hiro took out his car keys." I knew he would try to trick me. Nobody can prank the King of Pranks. " Hiro said. He remembered the old days when he owned the school with his pranks. He unlocked his car and turned it on.

He took his phone out. and Seto was still on the line." I'm going to check stuff out in the Town Dump. I want to find out more on Empty-Can Carl's case. They said they found a fingerprint and they are getting the DNA." Hiro said. He put the Car on Drive and dashes off. He took out a Soda and began to sip it slowly. " I love it when a plan comes into action." Hiro said laughing as he kept thinking about him spilling coffee in Seto's car.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Jin... I'm... sorry; but I think I need to take you... into custody. Ryo, if you wouldn't mind assisting me for today...?" He stared at Jin.
"Dam." he said aloud in his head. The doctor caught something he hadn't realize. Then he began to realize what this was presenting him.
A chance to kill. He was smiling on the inside, where there was two Jin's, one with a evil smile and the other with a scared look on his face.
"We have to do this."
"No we don't! The villagers have nothing to do with what happened!"
"BUT THEY DO! And you know it."
"dam you to hell. I will stop us from doing what your thinking."
"You think so? Doubt it!" Evil Jin began to laugh. All Jin could do was watch through his eyes.
"Custody? What for? I feel fine." Evil Jin said through Jin's voice. He sounded perfectly normal, he changed his smile to a look of worried. He hated going to the doctor. If they made him take a psychology test he would let Jin have some time but he would control what he would say. This game was over before it began. He would sneak into the where the doctor slept and kill him there. But that was for way latter. All he had to do was just follow his instructions.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
This was Hiruma's greatest moment. He'd never been happier. Though he was still young, this moment frozen in time, this second was perfect. In this frame of life, the two were as they should be. A young man, and a young woman who both care for each other, found in each others arms, lips locked. However, life isn't perfect. Hiruma didn't deserve what was destined to happen. He was an innocent person, wrapped up in this twisted story.

Hiruma wasn't thinking. All that was going on with him was him giving in fully to his emotion. All the feelings for the girl were built up into one moment. Then his eyes shot open. Out of pain. Blood came up out of his mouth, and onto Nana's mouth. Nana broke the kiss, her eyes full of...Something.

"Nana-Chan!" The little blond-headed boy ran up to catch the crying little girl. She was on her knees, sobbing into her hands. A doll lay in front of her. It looked old, and as if it were sown together by Nana's hands themselves. The only problem was that it had no head. There were three boys standing nearby laughing and pointing at Nana.

"Oh, poor you! Your dolly has no head!" One of them yelled between laughs. "Maybe you should give it your own, it'd be an improvement!" Cried a second child. The third began to open his mouth, but was silenced before he spoke. Hiruma had tackled him. "Bastards!" was all that Hiruma had to say. As he punched at the third, the other two joined in the fray. Nana's sobbing ceased. A couple of minutes later, Hiruma came back over to her, albeit a bit bruised and bloodied. "Come on, you can home with me. I got lots of fun toys!"

Hiruma looked down. Scissors? He didn't even know Nana had them. They were old, rusty, and sharp. She twisted her hand around. He could feel them ripping deeper into his stomach. He didn't scream however. Didn't yell. His mouth however dropped open. Nana's eyes met his once more. Hiruma didn't show a look of terror, nor anger. His was the face of a broken man.

Hiruma at ten years old was walking down the street along side Nana. Already, he towered over her in height. She looked up and smiled at him. He looked down and smiled back.They were on their way back from the playground. He was walking her home. They were walking next to an alley when there was a large crash. Nana screamed, and grabbed Hiruma. Hiruma turned towards the alley, ready to protect the little girl.

Soon, they both broke into laughter. A cat fell off a trash can, and caused it to fall. The cat walked upto the two laughing, and cocked it's head to the side, as if thinking the two were mad. Nana went forward and bent down to pet it. It began purring, and rubbing against her. Hiruma just watched and smiled. She picked it up with great difficulty. It was half the size of her. They walked home like that, cat in hand.

Hiruma gasped in pain now, as he gripped the scissors with both hands. The pain was unlike any other he'd felt before, and he knew pain. He'd broken plenty of bones playing football, but this was much different. This pierced both body and soul. His world was perfect for but a moment before shattering like glass. He yanked on the scissors. As they ripped out of him, the wound opened wide. He yelled in pain, and blood shot out of his mouth.

"No dad! I won't go! I won't leave here!" Hiruma yelled through the house. Hiruma slammed his bedroom door as hard as he could. Tears were streaming down his face. He threw himself onto the bed. He screamed into his pillow. His parents were moving them away for the sake of his 'education.' He didn't care! He was only thirteen! And what about Nana?

Hiruma started to step backwards, and fell off the couch. He crashed into a glass table, which shattered under him, sending him to the ground alongside the million shards of glass. Tears were streaming down his face now. He didn't gasp in pain anymore, nor did he yell. He just looked up at Nana, hurt in his eyes, yet not pain.

The cheerleader moved closer to Hiruma. He smiled a little. "Hey Ashley. You need something?" She smiled a little, and ran a hand through her long blond hair. "Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to say you did a good job at practice today." Hiruma laughed and scratched the back of his head. "It's nothing really." He said, yet he turned slightly red. Not often a girl came up to him. Then suddenly the unexpected happened. She pushed him against the wall of the gym, her mouth on his, her hands all over him.

At first, Hiruma began to close his eyes. This wasn't a bad feeling at all. But then, almost like a slap in the face, he was back in reality. He pushed her away. The girl stepped back defensively, and almost began yelling. "What the HELL Hiruma?" Hiruma looked away. "I'm sorry, I can't... Do that." The girl stood straight up, her nose up in the air. "Well fine. You're a piece of shit anyways." She stomped off, obviously not used to rejection. Hiruma smiled slightly. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out his wallet. He opened it up, and inside lay a picture. Nana.

Hiruma lay on the floor. One hand over his stomach, the other sprawled out to the side. His clothes were stained with the same blood that was pooling around him. Darkness played at the edges of his sight, threatening to take him away. But he had to stay. He just had to. Maybe he was just dreaming. that had to be it. He fell asleep watching TV, that's all it was. But he felt the pain. He knew it was real. He knew it was the end. But why?

He coughed. The pain ricocheted throughout his entire body. The darkness moved in ever closer. He couldn't even feel his legs or arms anymore. Somehow, he took another breath. His voice then came out, raspy and quiet. "W-why Nana? W-wh..." He felt cold suddenly. His breath left his lips. His throat wouldn't work. Everything was going blurry. Then dark.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
The hardest part about death was watching them die. This feeling wasn't too familiar to her, but it felt natural. The wounds didn't upset her, the blood, how close he was to her.
That didn't upset her. Not when her mother died after being stabbed.

It was the look in her loved ones eyes that said everything.

And the reactions that they had to their own death that was the most heartbreaking.

In Hiruma's case; it was how he flew back into the table after she released her 'weapon' from his abdomen. That magnificent shade of red that stained his clothing, the tears streaming down his handsome face. He was dying, yet he still managed to do it in such style.

This wasn't real. Nononono, it wasn't real. It couldn't be.

She had no good reason what-so-ever to kill him!
But she took all of her emotions out on him! She killed him!

He coughed.
Nana's attention snapped up to look at him, mouth wide open, she couldn't tell if the blood trickling down her chin was from him, or from her biting down on it so hard.
"W-why Nana? W-wh..." His voice was barely audible.

"I don't know... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..." She repeated, crawling over to his side. She didn't even care that her knees were getting scraped up from all of the broken glass scattered across the floor. Nana lifted his torso onto his lap and cradled him, until she knew that he wasn't breathing anymore.

That's when she got really scared.

She had just killed him.

Nana dropped Hiruma's lifeless body to the floor and she stood up, picking out all of the shards from her legs, which were numb by now. She stared at him for a good minute before backing away, gasping for air, and whining.
Screaming and moaning, she fell to her bottom and started crawling backwards towards the door. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!" She exclaimed, clutching onto her head, shutting her eyes, shaking her head back and forth.

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY..."

"...Nana..."

"I'M SORRY I NEED TO LEAVE I HAVE TO GO HOME I'M SORRY!!!!"

"Nana-chan! Nana-chan!"

Nana looked up at Hanyuu, who was obviously paler than usual, looking in fear at the young girl. Nana stood up, and turned around. "I don't... want to talk... I just want to go home, just take me home, let me get rid of this blood, let me see Szayel-sama, I just want to go home."

"H-hai... Nana just... follow me. Everything will be okay nano desu, everything will be, haaauuuauuu..."

Nana walked blankly towards her home with Hanyuu. Things were certainly not going to be okay.

Szayel shook his head, looking at Jin. Nobody had any reason for the amount of stress that they were under. Was it the weather? That had to be it. The weather.
"Custody? What for? I feel fine."

Szayel took Jin by the shoulder, and looked at him, all of the seriousness in his tone of voice and in his expression he could find; "Jin. You may feel fine... but we need to do some evaluations. I can't risk anybody's lives here... you're coming with me."

The scientist didn't want to treat Jin this way, especially since he wasn't all too familiar with him. But he was going to hurt Ryo, and Szayel couldn't allow that to happen.
Another night away from his girlfriend, another night dedicating himself to this god damned disease.

"I just hope you'll agree to come with us without me having to take any more serious precautions, Jin. You're mental health could be in danger. Let me help..."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Jin. You may feel fine... but we need to do some evaluations. I can't risk anybody's lives here... you're coming with me."
"All right sensei. I'll come along." Jin said through his teeth. This man was defiantly odd. How was it that he could sense Jin's intentions? No that wasn't it. He thought that Jin had gone crazy from the disease! Sure the disease had some part in it, but it was all his thoughts. Jin always had this dark thing inside of him. Waiting for the chance to take over. He sighed inside his head.
"So what now mister smart guy? He knows something is wrong with us." Jin said looking at his frustrated alter ego.
"I'll think of something. In the meantime you are going to take that test. That way he won't know about us. If you even try to tell him about me." He put his hand to his throat.
"I'll kill everyone that is close to us."
"I get it. Don't worry, if it comes that far, I'll just end us." Jin said his arms crossed over and his eyes closed. He was leaning against an invisible wall. He looked up and smiled at Evil Jin. He didn't like the look in his eyes.
"Don't get cocky. I have more control than you can imagine. I can take over the entire mid if I wanted to, but your still useful. So remember that, you only live so as to be of use to me." He said his evil smile returning.
"I just hope you'll agree to come with us without me having to take any more serious precautions, Jin. You're mental health could be in danger. Let me help..."
"Do you understand?" Jin said as he motioned to the other side. Jin sighed and nodded his head. He understood, that his alter ego was much stronger than his will.
"I understand Sensei. I'll come with you. I feel a little bit of a headache coming on." He said holding his head. He could sense his alter ego watching his every move.

Raiko

Come break me down
" It's your license plate. What your turning old on me or something?" Hiro said " How the hell can you forget your own license plate." Hiro took out his car keys. " I knew he would try to trick me. Nobody can prank the King of Pranks. "

Seto burst out laughing at the phone. He smacked the chair in hilarity.

"I haven't forgotten it! I was just checking if i got the right car. You really don't get me do you? My car was never parked over there and I never do. Don't you remember how I hate getting my car scratched or get pooed on so I park it inside! I accidentally took a key duplicate of another person's car and it looked like mine!" He chuckled. "Basically...Thats isn't my car. You should have noticed how thick the license plate is. Its too thick to be normal."

Seto went over to his desk and opened a drawer. He grabbed another set of keys, this time it have a keychain that says 'Kaiba'. "See this is my key. It's always personalised." he placed that in his pockets and threw the other one in it and closed it shut. He claed the phone back next to his ear and Hiro seems like he's starting his car.

"I'm going to check stuff out in the Town Dump. I want to find out more on Empty-Can Carl's case. They said they found a fingerprint and they are getting the DNA."
"You sure you're not going around Angel Mort? Fine, I'll do the round by myself." he ended and cut the line.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Masako forgot her grief, when amazement filled her; Light - yes, Light Yagami - had wrapped his arms around her gently, comforting her. The green-haired girl blushed deeply, feeling awkward and embarrassed; a boy had never embraced her before. True, she saw Light-kun only as a good friend, yet her heart started beating like crazy because of the closeness she was so unfamilliar with.
"She'll be fine Masako but..."
But what? Would Sakiko suffer even more before getting better? Was it unusual to survive from the disease? Was he not sure? It seemed no-one was. All the thoughts combined to Light's warm embrace made more tears flow out of her emerald-green eyes. Masako tried to stop; she was ruining Light's shirt with all the crying! - yet it was useless. She wept quietly, subconsciously clinging onto Light with her trembling hands. Moments later he let go, cheeks red; it had probably been as awkward to him as to her.

"I'm so sorry..."

Masako turned her gaze towards Grantz-sensei, who had a look full of agony on his face.

"I'm so sorry. The injection... I gave her. It didn't work. I told your mother to contact me if things got worse... but she never did... and I just expected the best out of the situation. I'm sorry..."

Injection? Sakiko had got an injection? Why didn't she know about this? It seemed that the doctor and her mother had known at a very early stage that Sakiko had the syndrome - Masako felt betrayed, no-one had told her what was really going on. Did they lie about how she got her head injury, too?

"The disease mutated again... again after so many tries my vaccines aren't working. I'm just... so sorry. I'll work on the vaccine. I promise. I wont stop until I've fixed every little flaw; I wont let anything bad happen to your sister, Masako. I wont let anything happen to her."

Szayel looked so disgusted, somehow scared. Masako took a step closer.
"I know you won't, Grantz-sensei..." she said quietly, eyes gleaming with tears again, "You don't have to apologize. If the vaccine didn't work, then it didn't. We just... have to try harder." She didn't want to ask Szayel if he had lied - he looked so shocked already. His assistant walked to him, suggesting him to take some rest. Then Jin asked something... yet Masako had started crying silently once more, not paying attention. It was so horrible; why couldn't things get back to normal, like they had been before? Or had the past been the same? Would this go on for forever?
From the corner of her eye Masako saw Szayel running to Jin, saying something to him hastily. It appeared that more trouble was on it's way... she felt how her knees went weak. Collapsing onto the ground, she sat there, covering her eyes with her hands while sobbing, fearing for Sakiko's - and everyone's - life.

~*~

Sakiko breathed in deeply, then breathed out. Slowly, breath after breath. She had started to feel slightly better - the footsteps were gone. There was a weird feeling in her throat, though... Like something was crawling there, something disgusting. She wanted to get it out, it didn't feel nice. Raising her hand slowly, she scratched the skin of her neck with her long nails. She flinched because of the small pain, yet she didn't stop; she had to get it out, it was like a giant, slimy worm. Another scratch, then another. And one more. Sakiko hissed through gritted teeth, taking her hand away. Her fingers were colored crimson.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
"I understand Sensei. I'll come with you. I feel a little bit of a headache coming on."

Szayel nodded, looking away towards the children again. They would be okay for the time being. So much began to happen all at once. "...Alright, Jin. Come with me then..." He said.
Lucky enough, Szayel did have multiple versions of the serum, he had only distributed the one that worked best. But maybe that wasn't the case.
He lead Jin and Ryo to the clinic. Not moving his eyes off of the teenager for a second.

Mion awoke feeling nice and refreshed. Masako was at school by now, and Sakiko was probably sound asleep in her bed. She stretched and yawned, swinging her legs over the side of her bed.
She figured that she would make a nice breakfast for Sakiko to make her feel better; a breakfast of her choice.

Tying her long green hair up so she didn't look like a complete mess in her kimono, Mion traveled down the hall to Sakiko, turning the door knob slowly. Opening the door a crack, "Hey, Kiki-chan, you feeling any better?" She asked.
When she didn't get a response, Mion opened the door more, and walked towards her.

"...S-Sakiko?" She saw blood staining her blanket, and her hands... and her throat. She was awake, and she looked like she was in pain.

"Oh no, nonono..." Mion ran over to Sakiko's side, "No, stop that! Don't! H-hold on, sweetie, I'm gonna call Grantz-sensei right now... stop scratching!"

Szayel sat down across from Jin, focusing on him. When the phone rang.
Szayel grabbed the receiver and answered; "Irie Clinic, this is Doctor Grantz..." He said, sighing.

However, his eyes quickly widened; "O-Okay. M-miss S-Sonozaki... please, calm down... I'll be there right away. Wrap something around her hands until I can get there."

The pink haired scientist turned towards Ryo and shook his head, "Sakiko Sonozaki began to scratch at her throat... I'm going over. Please, just... do whatever you can to keep Jin... and yourself safe."

Grabbing his medical bag, Szayel fled out the door.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"...S-Sakiko?"
Sakiko raised her now darkened eyes towards her mother, who had entered the room. She smiled as she kept on clawing at her throat - not a gentle, nice smile she usually had, but an evil, insane one.
"Oh no, nonono..." Mion ran over to Sakiko's side, "No, stop that! Don't! H-hold on, sweetie, I'm gonna call Grantz-sensei right now... stop scratching!"
"But it's crawling in there, mom..." she whispered, her nails digging in deeper, "...it doesn't feel good..." her hands were completely covered in her own blood. She watched calmly as Mion called Grantz-sensei, clawing and clawing.

Raiko

Come break me down
Light stood still, staring into blank space. Everything was buzzing in his head. The cure, the disease, Sakiko and Masako, Jin, Nana...

"Wait, Where's Nana?" He noticed.

He snapped out of the trance and stepped backwards slowly, however, something was making him stay here and another part of him wanted to go somewhere else. Next to him, Masako collapsed to the ground, tears streaming down her face once again. This has seriously affected her but there was nothing Light can do to prevent this from happening. He must go somewhere else. He must leave now but an invisible bond kept him here, like an unbreakble chain. Light crouched down to Masako's eyes level and just quickly hugged her and patted her head lightly.

"I must go somewhere," he whispered into her ear and sprinted off towards the houses.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Mion stared at her daughter, eyebrows raised in fear. That wasn't Sakiko, that was some horrible monster taking over her body.
"But it's crawling in there, mom..." She kept scratching, digging, "...it doesn't feel good..."

"I know it doesn't feel good.... I know that, but you have to..." She put the receiver down after speaking with Grantz-sensei, grabbing a couple of towels to place around Sakiko's throat and hands to stop her from clawing. "This is going to be uncomfortable... but it's the only way that I can protect you from doing any more harm from yourself..."

She wanted to keep her distance, in case anything else were to happen; but seeing her daughter in such a situation.
Mion stroked her daughter's hair out of her face; the look in her eyes was terrifying.

Nana stayed in the corner of her room, staring out into space. She was confused with herself. She had showered, cleaned her dirtied clothes with Hiruma's blood stained on it. She looked good as new.
But her personality said other wise.
She just hoped that she could get past the next couple of days.

She did the right thing; she kept telling herself.
He was a threat to them.

That's what Hanyuu kept telling her.

He was a threat.

Szayel arrived at the Sonozaki residence, only to find the the door already unlocked and opened. He hadn't been here in a while; nearly forgetting how big their estate was. His bag was filled with normal medical tools.
And syringes.
Many of them.

He entered Sakiko's room, finding Mion sitting by the teenagers bedside, with her hands and throat wrapped up with towels.
"...Hello Sakiko... Mion... I just need to... run a few tests, alright?"

Mion nodded, more than happy to let Szayel by Sakiko. He was a doctor; he had studied the disease. He knew what to do.

Raiko

Come break me down
Light was looking for a certain house, not his but Nana's. She wasn't there when Szayel was explaining things. He felt that he needed to tell her about it as a warning, but she might already know about it. And Hiruma...He wasn't there either. Why are people going missing already? It seems to be too early for that. He came to a stop. Light looked up at the top window of Nana's house, wondering if she was in there. He walked up to the door, sighed and knocked on the door.

"Nana? Are you in there?" He called out. Nobody answered. He thought for a moment and knocked again. "It's Light! Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. I just need to tell you something very quickly."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana was startled at the knocking at the door; but she should've expected that someone was going to look for her after she practically flew away from the scene. She stared at it for a few minutes, until she heard a familiar voice at the other end. It was Light.

"Nana? Are you in there?" She didn't answer. "It's Light! Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. I just need to tell you something very quickly."

Nana stood up and walked over to the door, opening it slowly, not looking at anything else but the carpeting over her home. "...Yes, Light? What is it?" She asked, in a monotoned voice.

Nothing was wrong, nothing was wrong.

Raiko

Come break me down
"...Yes, Light? What is it?"

Nana sounded very unfamiliar today and she was acting a little strange too. Nana was looking at the carpeted floor of her house. He wondered if he chose the right day to have a short visit at Nana's but this was important.

"Uhh...Is something the matter Nana? You weren't there when Szayel-sensei was explaining about the disease. So, I thought I should let you know about it...But if you already know about it then Im sorry for troubling you." he bowed. "Have you seen Hiruma? I haven't heard from him today which is a bit odd."

Yes, Hiruma wasn't there either. What if something was troubling him and he never came to school just like that little kid did a long long time ago? What if he went a little mad and ran away, far far away? What if...Light curiously peeked through the little gap between the door frame and the door to see what was inside besides Nana who was standing there, still looking a bit blank.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Masako saw Light's face in front of her eyes. He gave her another hug, this time a shorter one, and patted her head. It hurt slightly because of the bump she still had, yet she didn't complain. He really couldn't stand crying girls... She was about to speak to him, when he sprang up, saying he had to go somewhere and dashing away. Masako's eyes widened - where was he going? What was so urgent?
"H-hey!" she said, standing up and running after him with weak legs, "Light-kun, wait..!"
She followed him towards the houses, barely keeping up with him. Soon he stopped in front of Nana's house, knocking the door and shouting something. Masako, now walking, went closer.
Nana opened the door, looking calm and a bit absent-minded. Why had Light rushed to Nana so quickly? She breathed in deeply, pacing to them.
"Hello, Nana-chan," she said hastily, bowing and then turning her gaze towards Light. "Light-kun, why were you in such a rush? Did something happen to Nana?" She glanced at the girl, feeling slightly ashamed for following Light like that. But she needed to know.

~*~

"I know it doesn't feel good.... I know that, but you have to..."
Mion took a couple of towels, wrapping them around Sakiko's hands and throat. She hissed, trying to take them off in vain; they were so tight. That something kept on crawling in her throat, she needed to get it out! Why was mother doing this to her? Didn't she see that it had to be removed?
"This is going to be uncomfortable... but it's the only way that I can protect you from doing any more harm from yourself..."

"I'm not hurting myself", she said, her voice louder, "The thing inside me is!" she tried to scratch her throat, yet it was useless because of the towels. Her breaths were shorter and faster; soon the green-haired girl was huffing, trying to get rid of the towels, squirming slightly. That was when Szayel rushed in, his face pale and eyes full of worry.

"...Hello Sakiko... Mion... I just need to... run a few tests, alright?"

Sakiko stopped squirming, as her eyes spotted Grantz-sensei entering the room. She stared at him, getting a feeling that he was trouble... a threat. She had to keep him away, or else she would get worse.
"Don't come near us", Sakiko said to Szayel, eyes wide and cold sweatdrops appearing on her forehead, "Stay away from us..."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana blinked, Light looked scared. Not of her but for her.
"Uhh...Is something the matter Nana? You weren't there when Szayel-sensei was explaining about the disease. So, I thought I should let you know about it...But if you already know about it then Im sorry for troubling you."

Nana shook her head, smiling towards him; "Oh, well I did know about the disease... it was a big problem when my mother was... still alive. I was just... shocked to hear that everyone... had it..." She sighed, "But I know everything's going to be okay, nano desu! Grantz-sensei knows what to do, nano desu!"
He bowed,
"Please, don't apologize, Light-kun!"

"Have you seen Hiruma? I haven't heard from him today which is a bit odd."

Shit.
"H-Hiruma? N-no... I h... haven't seen him. He's probably with.... with his family since he hasn't seen them in so long. Yeah, that's probably it! He's with his family!" She didn't even realize that she was practically thinking to herself outloud of the excuses that she could come up with.

"I'll be sure to send him a message later, nipah!" She cocked her head to the side and smiled.

Szayel was terrified at the sight, she was squirming, trying to scratch at her throat; even with the towels wrapped around her hands. They were all blood stained, and practically torn apart. She looked petrified the second that he walked in, but he couldn't really figure out what kind of facial expression she had. Anger, fear, sadness, pain.
It was like she was wearing one thousand masks.

"Alright, Sakiko... I just need you to stay calm... For your ow-"
"Don't come near us" Szayel stared at her, eyebrows raised, afraid for her.
"E-excuse m-?"

"Stay away from us..."

Now that was weird behavior. Us? When had she gained a second personality? That was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. "No... Sakiko. I'm here to help. I'm not going to hurt you, remember the other day..."
Bad idea, don't remember the other day. Leave that part out.

"I mean... No. Just please... please stay still." He closed his eyes tightly, turning his head away before opening them and searching through his bag.

"What was wrong with the medication that Irie-sensei made...?" Mion asked, feeling a little suspicious herself.

"The disease mutated, Sonozaki-san. Eventually the vaccine didn't cure anybody. That's why I took over. To find out why and to come up with a new cure..." He bit his lip, taking out one of the needles.
Pressing on it gently, light green liquid squirted out. He moved over to Sakiko. "Stay still."

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
"Oh, well I did know about the disease... it was a big problem when my mother was... still alive. I was just... shocked to hear that everyone... had it..." She sighed, "But I know everything's going to be okay, nano desu! Grantz-sensei knows what to do, nano desu!"

"Oh." Light remembered something about Nana's mother's accident. It was a tragedy, it must have affected her so badly that every time it's been mentioned in front of her, Nana acts differently. "Umm Im sorry that I brought that up...Now that...Never mind."

"Please, don't apologize, Light-kun!"

"Umm. Okay, if that's what you want for now." Light scratched his head in confusion. Why would she tell him not to apologise. He sensed that something happened earlier this day and it might not be as pleasant as he thinks.

"H-Hiruma? N-no... I h... haven't seen him. He's probably with.... with his family since he hasn't seen them in so long. Yeah, that's probably it! He's with his family!" Nana replied to his question. "I'll be sure to send him a message later, nipah!"

Light's scared expression slowly disappeared. He stared at Nana with empty eyes and tilted his head on to one side. That innocent look in her face was too suspicious looking. She looked far too 'happy'.

"Why were you so hesitant when you answered my question about your close friend? Did you do something to him?" he asked flatly, leaning forward towards Nana. "Did you...kill him?"
Suddenly, he felt another presence in the area. Light closed his eyes and sighed heavily. He heard someones footsteps behind him; he knew who it was by just hearing it. Masako.

"Hello, Nana-chan," Masako greeted Nana before turning to Light. "Light-kun, why were you in such a rush? Did something happen to Nana?"

"Oh, Masako-chan! I didn't expect to see you here. I just remembered that Nana wasn't there when Szayel-sensei was explaining some important stuff, so I decided to let her know about it. But She already knew about it. What are you doing here anyway, Masako-chan?"

((Note: I forgot what to call Masako so i used '-chan' for now.))

---------------------------------------

Seto was cruising through the streets of Hinamizawa, keeping an eye out for any suspicious behaviour. He went past the Furuude residence, infront of the door was Rika's daughter Nana and a couple of friends. One of them was the green haired girl and the other one was the oldest student, Light Yagami he was apparantly called. He guessed that they were just visiting their friend.

Just as he was getting further away from that house, he looked on one of the mirrors and saw some wet laundry and on one of the clothes looked like a coffee stain. He found some space to park on. He switched the engine off and went out of the car, silently creeping towards the clothes. Seto looked around to see if anybody saw him and carefully examined the stain.
"Blood?" he thought and ran back to the car. "Hmm from what I remember from reading loads of files, Nana is friends with a lot of people. Light, the Sonozaki's, Jin, Hiruma, the Doctor... I might pay a visit to one of them who I didn't see."

Seto pulled up in front of a house, he hoped that this was the right one. He walked to the door and knocked loudly.
"Hello is anybody here?" he shouted and twisted the doorknob. "Oops! It's open?"

He walked through the hall way of the house and saw blood trails all over the place. He follwed it closely and ended up in the living room where there was a pool of blood. On top of that was a dead body of a young man. Seto froze in the spot. The boy's expression -despte being already dead- was a painful one, down below was a gaping hole. Blood, blood, blood; it's everywhere, on the victim's hands, feet, face and even on Seto's shoes! He didn't know what to do, this was all too much. He got his phone out and dialled Hiro, maybe he knows what to do. It his phone rang for what felt like a millenium.

When Hiro finally answered, he said:" Hiro, you better come here, urgently. There's been a murder. I don't know whose house this is but just go past Nana Furuude's house and you'll find me car somewhere out there."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana's face froze, why was Light bringing up Hiruma? They weren't close friends. He had only been in town for about 5 days; why did he care so much?

"Why were you so hesitant when you answered my question about your close friend? Did you do something to him?" he asked flatly, leaning forward towards Nana. "Did you...kill him?"

Nana's pupils shrunk, she shook her head, and giggled. "Light-kun! That's nonsense! You know that I could never take somebody else's life... I know how hard it is to lose a loved one and I would never put a person's family through so much pain!"

And to add to the feeling of discomfort; Masako had followed Light all the way from the school yard.
"Hello, Nana-chan, Light-kun, why were you in such a rush? Did something happen to Nana?" Why was she glancing at Nana?
She hadn't done anything wrong! She hadn't!

"Hello!" She smiled, giving a small wave to the older green haired girl.

"Oh, Masako-chan! I didn't expect to see you here. I just remembered that Nana wasn't there when Szayel-sensei was explaining some important stuff, so I decided to let her know about it. But She already knew about it. What are you doing here anyway, Masako-chan?"

"Yes, Nana-chan is fine!" Nana said. Why was she acting this way? It was as if she were in some sort of a trance and it absolutely freaked herself out.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Light-kun! That's nonsense! You know that I could never take somebody else's life... I know how hard it is to lose a loved one and I would never put a person's family through so much pain!"

Light's suspicions on Nana grew larger and larger. He knew she wasn't as innocent as this. her behavious today aslo leads to his suspicion. When he asked whether she killed Hiruma, her pupils shrunk, she sounds like she is rushing through everything she says, wanting to put an end to this.
Even if Masako-chan is here, he still has to talk to her, no matter what. He came closer and closer to Nana until she was only a footstep away, he smiled menacingly at her and towered down on her.

"You seem to be very uncomfortable to Nana...Are you sure nothing happened earlier today? I think I saw you on my way to school today and you were wearing different clothes." He whispered to her and looked at her clothes, examining the differences between now and the past. Things are too weird to be true. Even a slight difference could lead to something very odd.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana wanted to punch Light square in the nose. He was just getting on her nerves. Why would it matter to him if anything happened? He wasn't close to Hiruma.
Was it just that he was playing with her? Was it just that he wanted to see her cry or something?

"You seem to be very uncomfortable to Nana...Are you sure nothing happened earlier today? I think I saw you on my way to school today and you were wearing different clothes."

"I took a shower as soon as I got home, it's called hygiene." She muttered, folding her arms over her chest; "Light, I know that we're friends and that you're concerned but I really don't appreciate you speaking to me like this. I haven't done anything wrong."
The blue haired girl sighed, "Besides... you know that I don't handle good news well..." Looking towards the floor, sweeping her bangs from her eyes.

"Why are you suspecting such a thing...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back