• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
"I took a shower as soon as I got home, it's called hygiene." She muttered, folding her arms over her chest; "Light, I know that we're friends and that you're concerned but I really don't appreciate you speaking to me like this. I haven't done anything wrong."

She sounded serioss, but still; something happened.

"I know it looks to me like you're just friends with Hiruma but Im guessing you aren't. The way you hugged him when he entered the room; the way he looks at you. It isn't very normal. Like you haven't seen each other for such a long time that..."- he took a deep breath and looked at the sky-" it hurts when you think about each other. You could've gotten angry at him for leaving you like that and coming back on the wrong time."

What's this? Light doesn't even realise what he was saying, that fiery look in Nana's eyes makes him feel like a total fool, it seemed like a punch was coming his way very soon. A part of his mind was regretting this and the other side told him to keep going until she breaks down and tells the truth. His smile never came off, he looked at Nana mercilessly waiting for the reply to come.

"Why are you suspecting such a thing...?"

Now why would she be asking this to him. Maybe she's getting suspicious of him, with all these odd questions about Hiruma and the statement that Light made about Nana killing Hiruma.

"Like I said, before and the fact that you are the only closest student to be attatched to him....but perhaps he has been 'spirited away' if you didnt kill him."

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"No... Sakiko. I'm here to help. I'm not going to hurt you, remember the other day... I mean... No. Just please... please stay still."

Sakiko started shaking. She didn't want Grantz-sensei to come near her, but somehow she felt like he could help her. Her mind was torn in two; the other side fighting against the disease.
"B-but you..." she stuttered, for an unknown reason fearing the pink-haired man in front of her more than anything, "You will hurt us-- I mean, me! I mean... I... You..." Her mind battled against itself, giving her a massive headache. Combined to the crawling inside her throat and the unexplained fear towards Szayel, she couldn't take it.
"Grantz-sensei, you scare us-- No, you scare me!" she shook her head - the bad side was winning. "Just please... the needle... keep it away... no..." Szayel moved closer, a syringe in his hand. This shocked Sakiko even more.

"Stay still."

"Nonononono!" she screamed, "NO! That needle will harm us!" she shook her head again, trying to solve her thoughts. "It won't harm me... it will help me..." she muttered, talking to herself, putting emphasis on the word "me". She knew she was only one person, yet it felt like the ill side of her had it's own personality. It was too much to handle, too much; and so her body shut down, the green-haired teenager falling onto her side and losing consciousness.

~*~

"Oh, Masako-chan! I didn't expect to see you here. I just remembered that Nana wasn't there when Szayel-sensei was explaining some important stuff, so I decided to let her know about it. But She already knew about it. What are you doing here anyway, Masako-chan?"

"Umm..." Masako hesitated, looking at the ground. "I just wanted to know where you went, that's all..." her cheeks reddened slightly. Why was she so curious?
She listened to the conversation between Nana and Light, emerald-green eyes widening as she heard that Light suspected that Nana had killed Hiruma. But Nana wouldn't do that, she was such a sweet girl! Why would she...?
Light was now extremely close to Nana, smiling menacingly while talking. What was wrong with him? Blaming Nana like that? And what had happened to Hiruma?

"Like I said, before and the fact that you are the only closest student to be attatched to him....but perhaps he has been 'spirited away' if you didnt kill him."

Masako pushed her shyness away; she had to say something. Walking closer, she dared to shoot a short glare at Light.
"Light-kun, what are you doing? Nana-chan wouldn't kill her friend! Why are you suspecting her like that?!"

Raiko

Come break me down
Out of the blue, Masako stood out from everything else and said:
"Light-kun, what are you doing? Nana-chan wouldn't kill her friend! Why are you suspecting her like that?!"

Light spun around, the smile wiped clean off his face. She threw a glare at him and he stared back at her. Now everyone is against him. Why were they suspecting him?! He was just pointing out some things; the things he had noticed today. What does this have to do with Masako? Yes she was just curious like was in the first place but there's something else he had to do.

"I was just 'investigating' some stuff. Most of them are just from observations. Also, Besides wanting to know where I went, why did you follow me?" he said crossing his arms.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
She growled through her teeth, clenching her fists. Spirited away? What was his problem?!

And then she balled her up her fist and aimed straight for Light's face. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUSPECT THAT I DO SUCH A HORRID THING?!" She exclaimed, shoving him backwards. "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LIGHT, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"
She huffed, running her hands through her long blue hair, gripping the ends, tearing.

"B-but you... You will hurt us-- I mean, me! I mean... I... You..." She looked petrified.

"Grantz-sensei, you scare us-- No, you scare me! Just please... the needle... keep it away... no..." Szayel held the needle, looking in remorse at Sakiko. What put her in this position, was beyond him. He ran his free hand through his hair, she was making him nervous.
If she pulled even the littlest move and tried to get him to stop...

"Nonononono! NO! That needle will harm us!"

"No... Sakiko...."

"It won't harm me... it will help me..."

"No... Just please; calm yourself." Taking the syringe and holding down her arm, cocking his head to the side, biting his lip. "Think of something else while I do this..."
The pink haired scientist pressed the cold tip of the needle to her arm; and put more pressure on it to it punctured her skin. Letting the cool liquid drip into her veins for quicker effect.
Dammit this had better work.

He still had to get back to Jin... and he could only imagine what else was going on in the town.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin sighed and laid down on the examination table. He closed his eyes, waiting for the doctor to come back.
"What now?"
"We wait or we can get some things straight." Jin said. Jin looked over to his other side. His other side was siting down in an almost meditation position. Jin began to snicker. Evil Jin looked up.
"What?"
"You meditating? It's just so unlike you."
"Even though we are both different personalities, I have different interests than you. Except for games." He said opening his eyes. Those dark red eyes.
"Why do we play games?"
Jin looked down wards. He felt uncomfortable for some reason.
"Well? Do you know the answer?' Jin said as he got up. He walked up to Jin and whispered in his ear.
"It's to get our mind off of killing our parents." Jin said with a sad look on his face. Jin sighed. He knew this was going to happen.
"Yes I know. But it started way before that." Jin said pushing him away. Jin looked confused.
"What do you mean? We've been playing games since we were little."
"But remember we use to play games with Keiichi! He was the one to get us into games." Jin said almost yelling at his other side. Jin was amazed at this outburst. Never had his other side been this strong in feeling it gave him a headache. He held his head. Jin noticed this.
"Something the matter?"
The ache was leaving but it was still very faint.
"No...no I'm fine." he said standing up. What was that? That outburst of emotion.
"Anyway what are we to do with the with the nurse and doctor?"
"Well I've been thinking about it for a while. We have to take precautions. The doctor can read us. So I want you to do the act. But don't talk when doing it. That will give us away. After that we need to make sure that we clean up everything that we touched." Jin said holding his head in a thinking position.
"Interesting, so you want me to do the deed? That is evil." he said smiling.
"Well it is your idea." Jin said laughing.
Both began to laugh at the evil plan they made. But for some reason Jin calmed down and his red eyes became blood red.
"So when does it start?"

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro rode past the town. Green lights and Red lights. People passing by. It was peaceful. " This town bores me." Hiro said resting his head on his hands and he waited for the old ladies to pass. He looked around and turned up the radio. The old ladies went past and Hiro continued his drive.

He saw the Junkyard pass by while he was driving and stopped. he parked the car and got out. He walked towards the entrance of the Junkyard and looked at the dump. A CSI agent came walking next to him with a Glad bag. "We found a Suspect. " The CSI said. Hiro looked around. " Who is it. " Hiro said. The CSI nodded his head." When we found out he was a suspect he mysteriously vanished." the CSI said. Hiro turned away from him and walked around the dump.

Hiro looked at Empty-Can Carl's Cardboard box. he looked around and saw a note.
" Dear Hiro,

By the time you read this, I have passed away to the Heavens. You may wonder who the killer is. But I assure you. Do not look for him and get into the mess I was in. We hobo's weren't always hobos. We worked for a man. A man who is all powerful. We were all a mob, A Mafia. But then we ditched the mafia after the Mob boss killed his own. Now he is hunting us down. Tracking each and every one of us. His name is ... "

The letter was burnt from there. Hiro got out of the box and outside looking at the CSI." We got a lead."

Hiro's phone began to ring. He searched his pockets until he found it." Hello, Hiro here." Seto answered.
Hiro, you better come here, urgently. There's been a murder. I don't know whose house this is but just go past Nana Furuude's house and you'll find me car somewhere out there." " Okay now this town is getting interesting. " Hiro said as he hung up and ran towards his car. Hiro slid on the cover of his car like an action movie star. he opened the door and revved up the engine. He went speeding towards the House. He put up the Siren on the top of his car.

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
Light saw Nana clench her hands, fuming with anger. He put on a silly face, his eyes wide with insanity and his grin was just like a clowns and laughed at her for being so easily distracted with such questions. He was now crying by the time his laughter had stopped; when Nana aimed at his face and punched him square on the nose.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUSPECT THAT I DO SUCH A HORRID THING?!" She exclaimed, shoving him backwards. "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LIGHT, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

He flew backwards past Masako's feet after the blow had occured and hit his head on a wall of brick. Everything went black for a second and then he felt a slight pain on the back of his head and his face was throbbing. Light groaned as he got up to his feet. He looked up to Nana feeling confused. Why did she do this to him? What did he do to get punched?

"Yes ARE friends! But was it so necessary to punch me? And suspect what, Nana? I didn't suspect anybody."

-------------------------------

((will edit if i think up of something for Kaiba))

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"No... Just please; calm yourself. Think of something else while I do this..."
Sakiko's body trembled, as Szayel grabbed her arm and pressed the needle against her pale skin. It pierced through with ease, sending the liquid into her body. She could immediately tell that the disease didn't like it; she shook more, finding it hard to breathe. Gasping for air, she clutched the covers, shutting her eyes and wanting the pain to stop. Tears fell down from under her eyelids.
Moments later Sakiko was able to suck in air, the block - and more importantly, the crawling thing - gone from inside her throat. Her muscles relaxed, making her feel slightly weak.
"T-t-t-t..." she stammered, raising her gaze towards Grantz-sensei, "Thank you..." Sakiko felt rather normal now (apart from the overall weakness); even the footsteps and the whispering were gone. Yet who knew when they'd come back - there was no guarantee on the effect of the vaccine.

~*~

"I was just 'investigating' some stuff. Most of them are just from observations. Also, Besides wanting to know where I went, why did you follow me?"

"I..." Masako began, yet her words became a loud gasp, when Nana sank her fist into Light's face.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUSPECT THAT I DO SUCH A HORRID THING?!" She exclaimed, shoving him backwards. "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LIGHT, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

"Yes ARE friends! But was it so necessary to punch me? And suspect what, Nana? I didn't suspect anybody."

Now Masako was confused, too. Light said he hadn't suspected anyone... but all the things he had said before had proved otherwise!
"But..." she sighed, gathering her courage and stepping in between the two. "Let's just stop this punching and... and insulting!" Masako's voice was surprisingly loud - she hadn't noticed that before.
"Couldn't we just talk this through? I believe Nana tells the truth, so there's no reason to ask her any questions. And you didn't need to punch him, Nana-chan..." she glanced at Light, then at Nana, hands slightly raised to keep the two away from each other.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana breathed in and out deeply, trying to regain her sanity. But he deserved that; everything that he was saying was just crazy.

...Even though it was true... he had no right to accuse her of it unless he saw it himself.

And then what he said next: "Yes, ARE friends! But was it so necessary to punch me? And suspect what, Nana? I didn't suspect anybody."

"Y-you didn't... suspect anybody?!" She was going to flat out punch him again!

"But..." Masako came into their conversation, [/I] "Let's just stop this punching and... and insulting!"[/I]
Nana looked at the ground, ashamed of herself.

"Couldn't we just talk this through? I believe Nana tells the truth, so there's no reason to ask her any questions. And you didn't need to punch him, Nana-chan..." She held her hands out between the two, attempting to stop anything else before it could happen.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I just... I hate being... told things like that." She let go of her hair, finally, dropping her hands to her sides.
"W-what do you mean by... 'I didn't suspect anybody', Light... a few seconds ago you accused me of murdering... my friend." She sighed, "You accused me flat-out..."

What was going on, this was crazy.

Szayel watched as the vaccine did it's job; though at first he was unsure. Her condition seemed to get worse in the matter of seconds that the needle was still punctured in her skin. Sakiko was gasping for air, trembling, clutching her blanket.

"I'm sor-..." He began to speak, and then he saw something else.

It was actually working.
Within a couple of more seconds she began to calm down, dropping silently to the blanket.

"T-t-t-t.... thank you..." She spoke.

Szayel smirked, and roughed her hair; "Glad that you're alright now..." He stood up and faced Mion, smiling towards her. "If anything else happens... please; call me right away." He said.

Mion was more than greatful and threw her arms around the doctor, squeezing him tightly "I CAN'T THANK YOU ENNOOOUUUGGHH~" She squealed, then ran to her daughter's side.
"Hey, sweetie, you feeling any better...?" She asked, in her motherly tone.

Szayel smiled, bowing and turned towards the door.

He had another case to attend to now.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Y-you didn't... suspect anybody?!"

"No I didn't! Why would I!? I wouldn't frame somebody unless I have evidence!"

"Let's just stop this punching and... and insulting!" Masako shouted, putting her hands in between the two like a barrier and preventing a mini war between them.

What the hell was happening here? First Nana punched him for no apparent reason, now Masako is talking about him and Nana insulting each other. Light shook his head lightly and rubbed his nose. He looked at it and saw blood on it. He threw an icy glare at Nana and sighed heavily.

"Couldn't we just talk this through? I believe Nana tells the truth, so there's no reason to ask her any questions. And you didn't need to punch him, Nana-chan..."

"I'm... I'm sorry... I just... I hate being... told things like that." She let go of her hair, finally, dropping her hands to her sides.
"W-what do you mean by... 'I didn't suspect anybody', Light... a few seconds ago you accused me of murdering... my friend." She sighed, "You accused me flat-out..."

"I...I don't remember- I didn't accuse you of anything! I don't even know where Hiruma lives or anything like that! It's not like I would happily look through the school files. Gomenasai! Gomanasai!" he apologized and fell to his knees. "What did I say to you?" Light felt scared. He couldn't remember anything else other than the fact that he just visited Nana to let her know about the Hinamizawa Syndrome.

--------------------------------------------------
((For the sake of Death being able to post))

-------------------------------------------

" Okay now this town is getting interesting." .

The phone line went dead and he placed his phone back in a pocket, safe from all the blood in this room.

"So, he thinks that this town is boring huh? He just needs to wait and see what's in store for him on the Festival." He commented on Hiro last words. While he waited for Hiro, he went up the stairs and into a room, it looked like the victim's room; some of his clothes were lying around and a football was on top of a table, looking like a treasured trophy. But one thing he couldn't help but to noticed was a picture of a blonde haired kid with unnaturally looking spiky hair and next to him was a blue haired young girl. They looked oddly familiar to him. Seto put some gloves on and sealed the picture in a plastic container to be used as evidence. He looked around some more when he heard the sound of an engine.

"Oh, it seems like Hiro's here." He said and looked out of the window. He waited until he came out of the car and Seto slid the window open and called out to him. "Hey, Hiro-san! Come in here!"

Seto ran the down the stairs and stopped near the entrance of the house and waited.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Was he playing some sort of a game? Light was always considered one of the smarter normal kids of Hinamizawa and he was acting like nothing happened. Frustration... that feeling again.

But no; she should listen to him.

Frustration was the thing that happened.... only maybe an hour or two ago.

She needed a better way to cope with her feelings.

Nana cocked her head to the side, listening to him speak.

"I...I don't remember- I didn't accuse you of anything! I don't even know where Hiruma lives or anything like that! It's not like I would happily look through the school files. Gomenasai! Gomanasai!" He got to his knees, apologizing, practically bowing to her, "What did I say to you?"

"Y-you said... that I was... acting really strange... and that you thought that I would kill Hiruma... But I wouldn't, I wouldn't! And you kept accusing me so I got really angry... and... I punched you." She whispered her last words. Staring towards the ground, keeping her fists balled up to stop her arms from trembling.

"Are you alright?; you're bleeding." She said, leaning down to his level.

Szayel packed up his bag, making sure that he took the needle that worked on Sakiko. He needed to run a few tests on it; what was in it that worked?
Or maybe it was something about Sakiko that rejected the original vaccine.

He sighed, running his hand through his pink hair, sighing, putting the strap on his shoulder and heading out the door. Completely forgetting how big their residence was, yet again.
He didn't even take his car, so he had to walk back to the clinic. And who knew what could've happened to Jin or Ryo by now.

The hot summer sun was feeling extraordinarily warm today; and the cicadas.

They were loud.

Every bush he passed they would scream, and even he admitted to himself that their screaming wasn't exactly pleasant.

Maybe it was a warning.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"So we are agreed?"
"Yeah of course. The Festival, night before. Right?"
"Might as well do it then so as.."
"Cause panic about the curse. Right."
"But the thing is that we have to make it look like he died on the day of."
"Hmm that is a complication. Do we have any sort of drug that can be used to do such a thing?"
"Not that I know of."
"Hmm." Evil Jin sat down. This plan was good but it had a few complications. Things that could be fixed but it would be hard to do. He looked to see Jin walking back and forth. He then thought that he heard a sort of screaming. Jin woke up on the examination to hear the Cicada's scream. It was odd since they were screaming very loud. Interesting enough was that he could see Syazel coming down the street. Each time he passed a bush it seemed that the Cicada's were telling him something.
"Good thing he can't speak bug." Jin said under his breath. He sighed this would be interesting enough. He got off the table and began to stretch. He felt like he had been asleep for quite a while. He yawned and began to stretch when he saw something that caught his eye.
"The Files of the Syndrome!" He grabbed them and began looking at them. He read the entire thing quickly and saw that there was a syringe that could inject the virus into a person and give them the level 5 really quickly.
"This is it!" Jin said, putting the file back and looking for the vile of the virus. He found it in a locked case. It had a turn dial lock on it.
"Dam." He tried to figure out a way of unlocking it but it would have to wait.
"How do you think Syazel has something as dangerous as a vile of the Syndrome in his own clinic?"
"Well he'd have to if he wanted to study the thing. But its interesting about the thing. It appears that something also happened back in the 80's. Keiichi was a part of it. So was Nana's mother."
"Really? Well that makes complete sense now! When he mentioned the thing that's why he changed the subject! He was trying to hide his emotions, and forgot that he told us." Jin said hitting his head in stupidity.
"So all we have to do is steal the combination and get the vial. Then were home free!"
"Any everyone will think that the Curse is the reason that caused it!" Both Jin's began to laugh. Back in reality Jin made sure that Syazel couldn't tell that he went through anything and sat down on the examination table.
Jin sighed once more and stretched. Inside bot Jin's were still laughing at how simple their plan had become.

Raiko

Come break me down
"Y-you said... that I was... acting really strange... and that you thought that I would kill Hiruma... But I wouldn't, I wouldn't! And you kept accusing me so I got really angry... and... I punched you."

"Why...Why would I even bring up such a thing?! I don't...I don't understand if this is reality or a dream!" He shouted and punched the ground. "That really hurt." He winced at his hurting hand and caressed it. His eyes watered slightly but he didn't care about breaking down in front of her after what he was told about. Gazing at the ground, Nana looked at him, her eye level the same as his.

"Are you alright?; you're bleeding."

"Yes, yes. I-I'm fine, Thanks." Light lied and wiped his nose with his sleeve. Oh great, he just stained his own clothes with his own blood. "It's stopped bleeding anyway, I...better get home now. It's getting late. See you later then." He waved and and ran off again this time towards his house.

He needed to get this out of his head and for that to happen, he needs to have some time on his own.

The houses flew past his eyes; his thoughts were still in his head.

"Let's just stop this punching and... and insulting!"
"You accused me flat-out..."
"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUSPECT THAT I DO SUCH A HORRID THING?!"
"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LIGHT, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

Images of a dead Hiruma and an insane Nana flooded into his head. Then it was him going maniacal and condemning (?) Nana infront of Masako. Tears suddenly flowed down on his cheeks as he ran and ran towards his house. Soon he was standing infront of it. Light searched his pockets, digging deeper and deeper for his keys and took it out. He unlocked the door and dashed to his room. He angrily slammed the door shut when he got into his immaculate study room and sat on a chair, silently weeping.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro was already close to the House and put away his siren. He stopped at a Red light. " Hey isn't that the new detective ?" a man said as Hiro overheard. " Yea supposedly his name is Hiroito something. I doubt he'll be as great as Kuraurdo Oishi was." Hiro began to frown. the conversation continued." I bet he won't solve the case of a lost lollipop." both men began to laugh at him. Hiro felt sad. The light turned green and he went onto the house. " I'll show you that I'll become a great detective. " Hiro said to himself.

He stopped on the front of the house and got out the car. He took out a Cigarette and light it up. "Hey, Hiro-san! Come in here!" Seto said as he waited at the front door. Hiro walked up to him and asked." Where's the body." He took out his cigar while he asked him and began to walk into the house. The house was a bit bloody. he stepped around looking at the walls. Looking at the floor for evidence. " This look horrible. What could have happened here ?" Hiro said. He followed the trail of blood which got bigger as he kept following it towards the Living room. He looked up and saw the body.

Vomit almost came out of Hiro's mouth." Who would do such a thing?" Hiro said as he covered his mouth and nose and searched the body. " Looks like he got it pretty bad." Hiro got up and looked around. He took out his phone and dialed the CSI agents." We need help here, We got a murder." Hiro said as he explained the directions and then hung up the phone. " What did you find Seto ? " Hiro said as he turned around

Raiko

Come break me down
" Who would do such a thing?"

"I don't know...But it seems like the person who killed this boy must really hate him for doing something." He knelt down and saw something on the floor. It looked like a pair of adult scissors, covered in the dried red liquid that came from the pool of blood. He carefully took a picture of it and then he picked it up with the tips of his fingers as if it was very fragile.

" What did you find Seto ? "
"Hm, from upstairs in the victim's room, a found this picture of a young boy and a girl. I sort of recognise them but I'm a bit skeptical about it." Seto said, giving Hiro the sealed picture. "Then, i found a pair of scissors that's probably been stabbed into the victims abdomen which causel this...mess... Do you think this lead us to something?"

Death

Your #1 Bruh
don't know...But it seems like the person who killed this boy must really hate him for doing something." Seto said " This is very interesting. How old is this boy ? " Hiro asked then received the Evidence. Recieveing the Picture of the boy and girl and the scissors was a big help. " One big thing we can do is find these kids and ask them questions. With the scissors we can get DNA from them and we might be able to find the Murder." As Hiro finished his sentence CSI agents came rushing in moving and taking evidence, pictures, and samples of everything in the room." Seto go ahead and do your rounds. I'll stay here and help these fellows out a bit." Hiro said as he turned around." I'll be a great Detective." He said to himself. He handed the Scissors to a CSI agent walking by." Go to the lab and scan this for some fingerprints." Hiro walked around and gave the pictures to another Agent." Look for these too. We need to question them." Hiro looked closely to the boody and the Stabbing." Poor boy. "

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Jin saw Szayel enter the building and went to greet him.
"Hey Szayel-sensei are you finished with what you were doing?" He asked curiously.
"The Hell you doing!"
"Shut up! I'm trying to see if I can get close to him to get the combination."
"Is that right? I thought you were going to tell him about me."
"Why would I? Didn't we just plan how we were going to..."
"You LIAR! There is a hint of doubt inside your head. I can see and hear it. Don't think that for one second that you are in control. Remember if you do anything that is different than what we planned I will take over permanently." Jin said angrily. Jin stared at him. There was nothing he could do. It was to prevent from the take over.
"Fine you bastard."
Szayel hadn't answered him but he looked worn out. Like what he had been doing was stressing him out.
"You okay Szayel-sensei? You don't look so good?" Jin said a little worried. Evil Jin's words playing in his mind.
"Remember if you do anything that is different than what we planned I will take over permanently."
"I won't forget, but one day you will regret your choices." Jin mumbled under his breath.

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
." Seto go ahead and do your rounds. I'll stay here and help these fellows out a bit."

"Roger that Detective," Seto saluted and walk out of the house and into his car. The skies were starting to go dark and yet the temperature is still scorching, he searched his pockets for his keys and unlocked the car. He took off his jacket and slipped into his seat. The engine roared loudly and he sped off to continue his night rounds. Houses went past him for what seem to be like a continous loop; the same ones again and again and again.
"This is gonna be boring...." he told himself.

"I'll be a great Detective"

"Huh. A great detective? No. The Brilliant or the legendary would do much better than 'great'."

More lights flashed by as he drove down a streets near the residential areas; he went past the Furuude household again only to see nobody out there. He wondered what their conversation was about since Nana looked pretty serious, but he couldn't see the boy's face. But does it really matter?

Seto came to a junction, the right side being more houses and the left side being the Sonozaki residence and a few houses. He turned the wheel to his left and drove through. Suddenly he heard a loud crashing noise. He stepped on the breaks; the wheels squeaking and looked around. All of the houses had their lights on, which house was it? Then another crashing noise, and then another. It sounded like someone is smashing up their valuables and throwing plates around. In one of the house, Seto saw a shadow of somebody.

"It must be over there then, I better take a look at it."

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
Nana had gained deep dark circles under her eyes. Light had ran off so suddenly, almost as if he were afraid of Nana.
What was his problem? Where was he going, why was it so urgent?
He was freaking out over something he didn't even know about.
Something he didn't even know was true or not.

He had even left Masako standing in her doorway; confused, alone.

"Masako-chan... I don't know what's gotten into Light, I don't... I don't... but it's beginning to worry me." Nana sighed, looking towards the floor. "He accused me... and then he acted like nothing happened. I don't know why, I don't know."

And for once; Nana wasn't acting. She truly was afraid. Whether he found out or not; he was working much to hard to break the girl down. To make him seem like the good guy and her seem like the bad guy.
It was ridiculous.

Szayel entered the clinic again; unloading his bag; completely ignoring Jin. He didn't have any time for his hi-jinks at the moment. He was going to give him the injection and that's it.

"You okay Szayel-sensei? You don't look so good..." Jin spoke.

"Oh, yes Jin-san. I just had something else to deal with. Now I can work with you without any other problems."

At least that's what he thought. He had marked the syringe that worked with fabric from his lab coat, taking it out and examining it. It was work a shot.
Szayel chuckled to himself, setting the needle down and turning to Jin.
"...Your behavior has been quite odd lately, Jin-san..."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Szayel chuckled to himself, setting the needle down and turning to Jin.
"...Your behavior has been quite odd lately, Jin-san..."
"Sorry about earlier something came up. I.." Jin stopped there. Why was the needle next to him? odd.
"Anyway, what are you going to inject me with? A vaccine?" Jin said becoming slowly interested in the works of the clinic. This place had changed over the years. More...well Jin couldn't describe the place, it just felt safe sometimes and other times he felt like he was imprisoned. He hoped that he could learn a little bit about the syndrome before he used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back