• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni: Sedai (A Murder Mystery)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
He examined the file even more and he came across something more interesting...
"In 1983, Keiichi Maebara has been found dead in a telephone booth. His last contact was with a Police Detective through a telephone call. The Autopsy report revealed that he scratched himself on the neck , digging maggots out and killed himself on the proccess," he read to himself. Seto threw his head back in surprise. He laughed at himself. He laughed at his hallucinations of seeing Keiichi this morning, even greeting him. Even seeing him in the school. He laughed hysterically at himself again.

Seto stood up and grabbed the phone. He dialled Hiro's number; it rang. Now he waited for his answer. He tapped his fingers on the table impatiently. His eyes darted to and from the file. He picked it up with this other hand and looked at it again.
How can he be alive...

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro's phone rang and he saw the Caller I.D.

" Hey Seto. The person I needed to call. I want to inform you of a murder. It's Empty-Can Carl. Another man this week. Last week was Dirty-Dan. We need to find out who this is now. Before anymore of my family dies. "

He looked around to see anymore Evidence. All he saw was trash.

Raiko

Come break me down
Finally an answer to his call. Hiro voice was the first thing he heard.

" Hey Seto. The person I needed to call. I want to inform you of a murder. It's Empty-Can Carl. Another man this week. Last week was Dirty-Dan. We need to find out who this is now. Before anymore of my family dies. "

Seto grabbed a pen and paper and written down all the details of the murders he mentioned.

"uh huh, okay. Umm i found something that wasn't right. I searched through the files and found Keiichi Maebara's death files. The thing is that there is six parts and we got one of them" he answered back. "I saw keiichi this morning, I was ever walking with him! How is it that he has 6 different reports about his death?"

Seto flicked through the whole thing once again and found no evidence which would render this fake. It was all true. It was even handwritten, but by whom? He stood up from his seat and walked around the room; his phone on his ear. He marched up and down the hall. Waiting for the infromation to sink into him. The fact that he IS alive, and not dead. He waited soem more.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"uh huh, okay. Umm i found something that wasn't right. I searched through the files and found Keiichi Maebara's death files. The thing is that there is six parts and we got one of them" he answered back. "I saw keiichi this morning, I was ever walking with him! How is it that he has 6 different reports about his death?"

" WHAT! 6 DIFFERENT TYPES. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Something strange is going on and we need to solve this before anything else can happen. Meet me at his house. We have to investigate this further. "

Hiro hung up and looked at Carl. " I'll find who did this to you. I'll avenge you and your can Carl. " Hiro took out a dollar and put it in the can. " Have a funeral for him. He was a great man. Even though he was poor." Hiro said to the CSI in front of him.

He got up and went to he car. " Now to figure out this Keiichi mystery. " he said as he started the car and drove.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Bad vibes. Bad vibes everywhere.

Jin's laugh was far from normal. His laugh was normally gentle and kind of... Rare. This was spontanious. Kinda creepy chuckle. When he left for the restroom, Light on his tail, May thought of blood. When was there blood in the bathroom? Never. Well... Not in the boys' anyway. She just about leapt out of her skin when Light returned carrying a passed out Jin. Luckily, the boy came to quickly. Confused really. May, getting sick of all the stresses, started to pack up the boxes. "Um, I'm getting sleepy. I'm heading home for a nap. See ya'll tomorrow." Thoughts were streaming along. Snatching her snakes from Light, she went to put them away.

She needed to start taking her medicine again.

Mion wasn't expecting her daughter to start showing signs like this so soon after getting a shot. Holding the sobbing girl, she gently started to whisper comforting words, attempting to stem the tears. "It's okay. Take deep breaths. You just need some sleep, okay?" She lifted up Sakiko's head to look at her eyes. "You probably heard one of those pesky mice that keep finding their way in here." Lie. Mion remembered perfectly the time when Rena, her old friend, had explained how she had once heard footsteps during her worst times. "Today's been pretty stressful, huh? Clean up and I'll call you out from your room when I have dinner ready." She needed time to think of how to deal with this. Sakiko had always been more sensitive then her sister, Masako. If only she could hang on a bit longer. Why was she acting up now? Her environment was always kept peaceful. Mion made sure not to overly involve her two in the village affairs and as far as she knew, her daughter had good friends and nobody picked on her. What to do... What to do.

Raiko

Come break me down
" WHAT! 6 DIFFERENT TYPES. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? Something strange is going on and we need to solve this before anything else can happen. Meet me at his house. We have to investigate this further. "
And he hung up.
Seto sat back down on his chair and looked out of the window. He saw him there again. Keiichi. He was standing right outside of the building. He closed his eyes and looked back theer again. He was gone. Seto leant back on the chair and fell off it, landing on his. He looked up to the ceiling and saw Keiichi looking down on him.He swiftly got up to his feet and carried the files with him.
Keiichi's House, huh?
He ran down the stairs and glanced back behind him; nobody there. He sighed in relief and walked out of the entrance. In front of him was a black, Ferrari, he took out his keys and went into it. Seto turned the keys and the engine ignited.
I don't really know where it is but I'm going to follow what the file says
He drove off to Keiichi's house...where ever that maybe.

------------------------------------

He was interrupted by May's voice.
"Um, I'm getting sleepy. I'm heading home for a nap. See ya'll tomorrow."
Light felt a wave of relief as the snakes were taken off him.
"Oh, okay then. See you tomorrow I guess," he answered sadly.
He went back to trying to comfort Nana but she seemed to be horrorstricken.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro was one mile away from Keiichi's house. The green light turned red on the street Hiro was driving and he stopped. He picked up his coffe and began to drink from it. He looked up to see Keiichi walking down the street. He immideatly spit his coffe into the window. He quickly took a tissue and wiped it out only to see the Keichii wasn't there. " Six deaths huh. How is that possible for one man ?" He asked himself as the light turned green.

Hiro stopped right at the corner of Keichii's house and parked. He kept watch of his house and waited for Seto to come. He turned the Radio on and laid his chair back. he took one last sip of his coffe and then he laid back. " Whould those six deaths be misreports ? Can there be other Keichiis out there ?" He started to scratch his neck.

Raiko

Come break me down
"This is ridicoulous. Why would someone leave their damn gates open?" he murmured to himself annoyingly. A group of farm animals were crossing the road at a painfully slow speed. Just a tiny bit of movement per second. He tapped his fingers on the [steering] wheel impatiently. He looked at his watch and wondered if Hiro had gotten to his house yet. Behind his car, he heard an engine revving. He turned around to see what it was. Suddenly, a white van raced down the road and sped past him.

After waiting for what felt like 10 years, he restarted the engine and drove off.

Finally, he saw Hiro in the car, sipping his cup of coffee like he usually does. He stopped the car and went out of it carrying the death file. Seto approached Hiro and asked him to pull the windows down.
"You should take a look for yourself then", he sighed and gave him the files.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"You should take a look for yourself then"

Hiro took a look at the files. Page after page his eyes widened even more. He couldn't figure it out. " What the Hell is happening here ? " He said. He gulped down his burning hot cup of coffee and began to scratch his neck again. He finishedthe report and closed it with a puzzled face." Alright lets do this. " Hiro got out of the car and stood right next to the door. " Okay Seto are you ready ?!? " He asked Seto before they would barge in.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Um, I'm getting sleepy. I'm heading home for a nap. See ya'll tomorrow."
"I think I should go too guys. hope to see ya later!" What was that he had felt? The urge to kill everyone in the room? Why would he do that? Then again they had ignored him after his family's accident. No that wasn't true. Or was it? No! He didn't feel like talking to anyone around him. These people were his friends. Friends he had just had an urge to kill. For some reason he began to laugh like a maniac. He knew what he had to do. It was the only way he could think of. He had to go to the clinic. The entire way he began to think of how and why he would kill them.
"Few hours later"
Jin woke up in his room. As he began to lift up he thought he heard something. He held his head. He had a major headache. He got up to pour himself some tea. what had happened? He couldn't quite place his tong on it, but he shrugged and began to scratch his throat. It didn't matter to him anymore if he couldn't remember what he was doing earlier. He sat down and began playing solitaire and scratching his throat.

Raiko

Come break me down
" What the Hell is happening here ? "
"Seem like there's more than one" Seto pointed at the file number at the front. He looked at Hiro and he seemed to have confused him a bit.
" Alright lets do this. Okay Seto are you ready ?!? "
He nodded in reply, then he suddenly changed his mind and stared at Hiro.
"Isn't it improlite to barge through someone's door?" Seto asked.
He walked up to the door and knocked threee times. He stepped back next to Jiro and glanced at him.
"Knocking usually works. If no one answers then you can barge in," He wittingly added.

No one answered.

Everything seemed to be unusual these days. He remembered that he had been walking past Keiichi's house several times and saw people knocking only three times, then he would answer the door. This time, he didn't.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
"Knocking usually works. If no one answers then you can barge in," Seto wittingly added.

No one answered.

Hiro looked at the doorknob. He turned it and the door opened. " This is very odd." He said. he began to walk in and looked around. " I wonder what is happening here. Seto you go first." Hiro said as he backed up to let Seto have room .

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Visitors? Much too late in the day for visitors! The only visitors Keiichi ever got were the Sonozaki's, Nana or Rena. And some press magazines that were so obsessed with the story of 1983. Scratching the back of his head and yawning, Keiichi made his way to his front door and opened it, with the old-fashioned chain lock keeping a safe distance.

"Hmm..." He winced at the people at his door, the two looked like they were about to break open his front door. "Hey, hey, hey!" His eyes widened, "Um! I'm here, I don't know what I did wrong but there's no reason to knock my door down! Ahaa!" He unlocked the chain and opened the door fully.
"...Can I help you? Eh..." He folded his arms over of his chest.

Nana completely snapped out of her little trance once Light approached her, asking what was wrong. "I..." She mumbled, standing up from her crouched position.
Shifting her eyes to the floor, and shaking off the horrible thoughts. "Nothing, nothing's wrong. I'm sorry. All of this.. all of this conversation is... I have a headache." She kept changing the conversation, but she wasn't lying.
Her head was pounding, waves of nausea kept coming across. "And... it's getting late. Our... I mean, your parents must be worried. I'm going to go home, okay? Gomenasai." She bowed at the older student, and waved goodbye to everyone else before practically sprinting out of the area.

So she wasn't going home just yet, but a quick visit to Grantz-sensei couldn't hurt.

Raiko

Come break me down
" I wonder what is happening here. Seto you go first."
The door opened a tiny bit and a man peered through the gap. Suddenly the door swung fully open, behind it was a man in his mid-thrities. He had brown hair. Seto looked back at the picture inside the file and compared them two. It's Keiichi alright. He scratched his head in confusion.
"Um! I'm here, I don't know what I did wrong but there's no reason to knock my door down! Ahaa!"
"We are just going to open the door," Seto explained.
"...Can I help you? Eh..."
Hiro and Seto looked at one another and Seto sighed in embarrassment.
"Oh. Good Day Mr. Keiichi," he bowed. "Im Seto and this-"he pointed at Hiro- "Is Hiro. Im just the assistant but i was the one who found this." He took out the folder from his jacket and shwoed it to him. "You see this file? It had your name in it. It's apparantly a report file about your death in 1983."

-------------
She suddenly changed. Light didn't know what was different about he now.
"Nothing, nothing's wrong. I'm sorry. All of this.. all of this conversation is... I have a headache."
She stood up from where she was sat, looking down on Light. He felt uncomfortable about this and stood up. He scratched his head and leaned on a table.
"And... it's getting late. Our... I mean, your parents must be worried. I'm going to go home, okay? Gomenasai."
The little girl bowed before making her exit. He wondered where she might go before heading home. Light glanced out of the window and saw her running towards a place he couldn't recognise.

That's two less students in the room.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
" How can you die six different times but yet your standing right in front of us." Hiro said. He scratched his neck a bit. " Did someone revive you or something ? " Hiro began to ask. Hiro began to sweat." You know what. Why don't we go in the car. It's getting a bit hot. The car had Air Conditioning." Hiro said while walking towards his car.

Raiko

Come break me down
Seto blinked at him as he waited for the answer. He ran his finger through his hair and looked at it. It was wet. The summer temperature was getting to him.
"You know what. Why don't we go in the car. It's getting a bit hot. The car had Air Conditioning."
"That's a great idea!" Seto agreed while taking a fan out and cooled himself.
They walked to Hiro's car and Seto opened the door for Keiichi, he closed the door after him. Seto went at the front seat. He adjusted the mirror so that he could see Keiichi.
" How can you die six different times but yet your standing right in front of us?" Seto repeated for Hiro

------------------------

(continuation)

Light's eyes wondered around the room and set it at the clock.
Around 4.00pm. He thought about going home but he couldn't leave anybody. Bit then again he might have a friend from the city to come over. He might as well go. Light walked to his locker and took out his bag and hockey stick.
"Guys, Im gonna have to go home now. I might have visitors to come to my home and i need to prepare. Gomenasai." He waved and walked out of the school towards the setting sun.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Keiichi had a wave of memories intrude his mind; the car has airconditioning? Of course it has air-conditioning, it's 2009. Folding his arms over his chest and cocking his eyebrow, "Well, I spent practically all summer of 1983 in a cop car, why don't you two come inside?"
Deaths, four times in a row? He remembered that, of course he remembered that, how couldn't he? Unfortunately, he was outnumbered with the car ordeal, and followed the two to Hiro's police car.
"Well, obviously those reports are fake since I'm sitting right in front of you..." Keiichi mumbled, though he was in his early 30s now, Keiichi still kept his childish demeanor (probably why he still lacked a wife). "I don't know why you have those reports, but you must have a pretty faulty Police Force if you never bothered to investigate them. Since... they're from 1983..." Perhaps he shouldn't have said that.

Szayel had dismissed Masako from his office after he had made sure that everything was alright. He sent her with some pain medications and a message to their mother. Though, she probably already knew what was going on.
But it was just to be safe, just to be safe.
Just as he was leaving his office to be with his girlfriend for the rest of the night, the familiar blue haired girl ran straight into his abdomen, sobbing,
"Nana?! Nana... what happened, what's wrong?!"
"Everything... the disease, Masako and Sakiko, May, myself, my mother... everything! Everything!"
This was going to be a long night.

Raiko

Come break me down
Seto opened one of the compartments in Hiro's car and found a can of soda. He lifted the ring and opened the can. He took a sip from it and Keiichi eventually spoke.
"Well, obviously those reports are fake since I'm sitting right in front of you..."
He gulped down some more and set it on a cup holder. He placed his arm on the seat and twisted around to Look at Keiichi. He lifted an eyebrow and lifted up his forefinger.
"I dont think this is false. It said that you died in the phonebox trying to contact a policeman. That policeman recorded the call. And you were last seen with Rena Ryuugu and Mion Sonozaki. Also that phonebox still has traces of death."
"I don't know why you have those reports, but you must have a pretty faulty Police Force if you never bothered to investigate them. Since... they're from 1983..."
"Err...no. I doubt it." Seto took the can from the holder and sipped some more from it.
"Since... they're from 1983..." 1983...I heard that, that year has been repeated, however, thats impossible.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hiro kept listening to the story.Since... they're from 1983..." 1983...I heard that, that year has been repeated, however, thats impossible. " Hm. I see your point there." Hiro said. Then he sudden;y hears an " Oops " by Seto. He turned to see Seto spilling Soda on the car. Hiro's eyes widened. " Keiichi you might want to leave the car " He unlocked the door and let Keiichi out. He took out a towel and a bottle of water and threw it at Seto. " YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT UP! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CAR IS ? THIS IS MORE THEN YOUR LIFE ! wHEN YOUR DONE GET OUT OF MY CAR AND MEET ME IN THE OFFICE ! WE'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT A CUT IN YOUR PAYMENT." Hiro's rage was released and Seto quickly cleaned and left the car. Hiro then went towards the H.Q. waiting for Seto to return.

Raiko

Come break me down
A towel whacked Seto on the face, it made a red mark on where he was hit, the hand where his soda used to be was shaking.
" YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT UP! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CAR IS ? THIS IS MORE THEN YOUR LIFE ! wHEN YOUR DONE GET OUT OF MY CAR AND MEET ME IN THE OFFICE ! WE'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT A CUT IN YOUR PAYMENT."
"Im sorry! Im sorry!" Seto apologised while cleaning up his watery mess. "I'll pay for the damage!"
He got grabbed at the back and pushed out of the car. Hiro stamped his foot on the pedal and left a cloud of dust wheer his car was stationary.
Seto sighed and placed his hand on his face.
"How am i going to get out of this mess."
Then he remembered Keiichi. He was still stood there.
"Umm, I apologise for the misunderstanding Keiichi. Gomenasai." he bowed and ran off to his car. He revved the engine and sped off to the Police HQ, where he would be shouted at, again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back