• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

Are you talking about that little symbol on his blades that just looked like a cool design? I didn't think it looked like the unversed symbol or the emblem heartless emblem...do you have a good enough pic of it so we can see?

i noticed the top of the symbol did resemble the unversed symbol

of its ansem in my opinion

Last edited:

AllEndsWith-

I don't think it's possible to figure out the Entity's identity. Even when the game come out in NA and
someone manages to defeat the boss, there'll probobly be an even more cryptic message to solve.

But I do see some good theories, but I really don't think time travel would be a good possibility, I mean, there
doesn't seem to be a way to do that, so far in the cannon anyways.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
It's gonna be some dude from the future.

I totally can see that.

Either that, or the somebody that was reformed when Xemnas and Ansem SOD merged back together.

Either way, it's gonna be crazy.

Radar

Bronze Member
What if it is actually (SOMEHOW) present Xehanort after both Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defreated. Now that would be a mindfcuk.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i have a crazy theory

the guy is xehanort (somebody)
from the future

he went to the past to destroy aqua who would later on destroy him

Chris211

i have a crazy theory

the guy is xehanort (somebody)
from the future

he went to the past to destroy aqua who would later on destroy him

Now its possible that could make sense, but no about the "him traveling to the past part." I'd rather like to think the character himself is canon, but the fight isn't. He said the fight couldn't take place at that time and time-traveling would just make KH more confusing so I doubt it. Maybe its a canon character that we don't know of yet that'll link to a newer KH game coming out, who knows.

Chris211

I doubt it, how would any of them be alive? Regardless, seems like most of them died from the wars anyways.

Dcasd1

Don't try and overdue yourself guys remembered how crazy everyone was over vanitas appearance and now he know it was only a dark version of.....u know who

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't try and overdue yourself guys remembered how crazy everyone was over vanitas appearance and now he know it was only a dark version of.....u know who

We were? I don't remember that, since most of us figured he would just be a dark version of an existing character.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt it, how would any of them be alive? Regardless, seems like most of them died from the wars anyways.

some...survived? It is possible that one of the survivors was one of darkness and kept himself secret from those of the light who survived, until now (for some reason.)

Also (again, not sure if this was mentioned, but) the symbols that come after you're hit from the Entity are in the shape of the lucky charms/paopou fruit. So...yeah.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
some...survived? It is possible that one of the survivors was one of darkness and kept himself secret from those of the light who survived, until now (for some reason.)

Also (again, not sure if this was mentioned, but) the symbols that come after you're hit from the Entity are in the shape of the lucky charms/paopou fruit. So...yeah.

You do know that the keyblade war was over 1000 years before BBS, right? And if this person was from the keyblade wars, why wouldn't he use his keyblade?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
You do know that the keyblade war was over 1000 years before BBS, right? And if this person was from the keyblade wars, why wouldn't he use his keyblade?

1] Maybe he perfected the skill Master Xehanort was trying, simply continuously shifting bodies.
2] Who knows. But's it's not like Keyblade Wielders can ONLY wield the keyblade.

Allister Rose

French Lover
1] Maybe he perfected the skill Master Xehanort was trying, simply continuously shifting bodies.
2] Who knows. But's it's not like Keyblade Wielders can ONLY wield the keyblade.
well....actually yeah....well jack sparrow merely hold it for lkike a split second. and leon too...

Silverslide

Maybe, but there is still no reason for it to use an inferior weapon.

Silverslide

Sorry, I refer to this cloaked guy as it because we don't know what it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back