• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Who's the guy in the english trailer with two blades. The one who's got the Organization XIII cloak, and the two swords that are kinda lylk Xemnas's blades??? It's been buggin me lol. Can someone help and tell me who he is, and what his role is? Thanks a ton ;)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
So far, we only know that the person is a secret boss specially made for the NA and EU ver and possibly, this boss is connected to the next installment of the KH series.

However, we don't know who he is, many of us speculate and theorised he is Xemnas who coming through 'time travel' (which is highly doubtful), Terranort or possibly, the master of Master Xehanort.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Who's the guy in the english trailer with two blades. The one who's got the Organization XIII cloak, and the two swords that are kinda lylk Xemnas's blades??? It's been buggin me lol. Can someone help and tell me who he is, and what his role is? Thanks a ton ;)

We don't know yet. It's NOT an organization member because that's in the future and they've already established how many members they really had in Days.

The following theories have been given for the boss:

1. Master Xehanort's master

2. A Nobody-like creature created when MX stabbed himself

3. A warrior from the Keyblade War

Originally, we thought Xehanort was the first to wear the black coat, but this man might be the first, which means he has a connection to Xehanort.

Sora9890

So nobody knows?? Wow lol.. Personally i think it's.......just kiddin i have no idea lol. If i had to pick i'd say Xehanort (the new one, the one with Terra's body maybe), or yes, Masters Eraqus's and Xehanort's master of the keyblade. But another thing. What was with the Europe date on there. Or is that when it's coming out in NA now?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But another thing. What was with the Europe date on there. Or is that when it's coming out in NA now?

Because the guy who uploaded the video obviously saw the Europe version -_-
You do know you can just watch the American version on the normal American site and you'll see the NA date is still the same.

Athel

Machinist
I have a feeling its Eraqus.

I mean The fight takes place at Land of Departure. And something about his stance makes me wonder.

It would be awesome if it was. I was really disappointed when Eraqus' "death" prevention was his heart joining Terra's. And its very possible for this cloaked boss; it looks like he fights with light, not darkness, and Eraqus was all about the light.

There are other possibilities, but this is what I'm hoping for.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
guys its ansem ANSMEM ANSEM!!! FRININ ANSEM.

WHY, WHI SI IT XEMNAS WEIDLS TWO LIGHT SABERS, WTHERE WAS HIS WEAPON INFLUENCED FROM huh
the new xehanort must of learned it from somone? yes we saw tht previous human and or shared weapon to there respective item/weapons,personality---etc the only one we didnt see was xehanort

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
guys its ansem ANSMEM ANSEM!!! FRININ ANSEM.

WHY, WHI SI IT XEMNAS WEIDLS TWO LIGHT SABERS, WTHERE WAS HIS WEAPON INFLUENCED FROM huh
the new xehanort must of learned it from somone? yes we saw tht previous human and or shared weapon to there respective item/weapons,personality---etc the only one we didnt see was xehanort

Listen, you aren't making sense. Ansem SOD hasn't been made yet! Neither has Xemnas! The only way it could POSSIBLY be one of them is time travel and that would just KILL the Kingdom Herats series because anything would be possible.

And if you mean the real Ansem, then why the heck would it be Ansem the Wise? I don't think he even has weapons.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
And if you mean the real Ansem, then why the heck would it be Ansem the Wise? I don't think he even has weapons.

Ansem the Wise should at least have something to defend himnself with, right? How could he even survive all that time during KH2. It would make sense if AtW at least had some form of self-defense. However, that is not what I believe. The Xemnas-like boss could mean one of two things:
  1. Nomura is using this Xemnas-like boss as symbolism for something that might explain Nomura's comment on Xemnas about not intentionally using his Keyblade.
  2. The secret boss might be the "core protagonist" Nomura was talking about.
I can't believe none of you thought that it might be the mystery protagonist yet.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ansem the Wise should at least have something to defend himnself with, right? How could he even survive all that time during KH2. It would make sense if AtW at least had some form of self-defense. However, that is not what I believe. The Xemnas-like boss could mean one of two things:
  1. Nomura is using this Xemnas-like boss as symbolism for something that might explain Nomura's comment on Xemnas about not intentionally using his Keyblade.
  2. The secret boss might be the "core protagonist" Nomura was talking about.
I can't believe none of you thought that it might be the mystery protagonist yet.

What's this "core protagonist" you're talking about? And there might not even be a mystery game. They've revealed KH 3D and Re:CODED, and since Nomura said there'd be two titles before KH3, those could be it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well Nomura said in an interview that when MX stabbed himself and his body fell to darkness that something was created. Maybe this is that something.

This seems likely. Since anything else would have to involve time travel or an ulterior motive when there isn't any at all. I don't want to see it in another game though if it is canon so it should die in BBS.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Maybe a different kind of nobody, but I believe this person is strongly related to Terranort. Or maybe even the first person Xehanort tried his plan on.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It could just be symbolic. LS in KH2 wasn't canon, just the meaning of his words were.
This fight could be exactly like that. It could be Xemnas, but be non-canon.

Or it's the next antagonist to the series. If Nomura want's a new villain in the series he better start getting us to know that person now, so that KH4 doesn't seem so out of the blue.

or Time Travel is involved, but that would just be dumb.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hmm...did a little editing with a pic of our mysterious subject:

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

Radar

Bronze Member
Well, he/it is fighting aqua. Maybe theres a connection there. There are so many terranort/xemnas possibilities so I don't know where to begin with that.

But if I had to chose, I would say possibily the "new charecter" which i originally believed to be mickey or riku in KH3D, or some kind of mx/xemnas thing that was created when he stabbed himself.

I really dont know.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Nah, you can probably fight the boss with everyone. The same way it is with Vanitas Sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back