• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Green Lantern: The Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to star in Green Lantern: The Animated Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've only got one question about this episode: Where did Razer fit all of those weapons!?

Fantastic episode and such a good break from all of the heartbreak after the last two episodes. It was hilarious, a great showcase of how well Hal, Kilowog, and Razer work together when they aren't trying to one-up the other, and that Hal is still forever full of himself and that is why he's great.

Roxie1563

Awards
I've only got one question about this episode: Where did Razer fit all of those weapons!?

Fantastic episode and such a good break from all of the heartbreak after the last two episodes. It was hilarious, a great showcase of how well Hal, Kilowog, and Razer work together when they aren't trying to one-up the other, and that Hal is still forever full of himself and that is why he's great.

I thought it was fricking hilarious!! xD They had me literally laughing out loud..

I liked how their rings went out, they speak in their native tongues and it created some problems that is funny and oh, crap here we go.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, that's for sure.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I have another question, how did he get his weapon back while fighting the giant monster? He never made a grab motion towards them.

This episode was pretty good. I really liked how they had to deal with a language barrier, it made the who thing quite humorous. I also like that it show that even if they can't understand each other they can still work together. This episode is definitely a good breather episode, seeing the last two episodes were pretty intense and the next episode will probably be as well.

Roxie1563

Awards
I have another question, how did he get his weapon back while fighting the giant monster? He never made a grab motion towards them.

This episode was pretty good. I really liked how they had to deal with a language barrier, it made the who thing quite humorous. I also like that it show that even if they can't understand each other they can still work together. This episode is definitely a good breather episode, seeing the last two episodes were pretty intense and the next episode will probably be as well.

He's Razor.. he can do anything he can.

I agree: This one was so funny! But the next episode will be pretty intense..

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well this episode wasn't what I expected, I'm a little disappointed. It was nice to see Carol again, but I was expecting to see more of Aya and Razor interacting. I would really be interested to see what they have planed on doing with Carol, now that she kept the ring. I kind of hoped she would join Hal and the others in trying to stop Aya and save her, but it seems like they had other plans for her.

Roxie1563

Awards
Well this episode wasn't what I expected, I'm a little disappointed. It was nice to see Carol again, but I was expecting to see more of Aya and Razor interacting. I would really be interested to see what they have planed on doing with Carol, now that she kept the ring. I kind of hoped she would join Hal and the others in trying to stop Aya and save her, but it seems like they had other plans for her.

I wasn't. I liked it. It gave a hint to what Razor and Aya have to do: face each other and show each other how they feel.

That's just my guess. Time to wait for the next episode.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Is anyone else liking GL:TAS more than Young Justice at the moment? This storyline is getting really strong. Whereas Young Justice is meandering with the Reach storyline.

Cartoon Network are dirtbags for not letting this go on another season.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. It's not juggling five different storylines and gives each of its characters equal amount of screen-time. It has definitely been the stronger of the two series for a few weeks now. Great pacing, exposition, and for right now it doesn't feel like it will try to cram a lot of story into its remaining episodes.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Is anyone else liking GL:TAS more than Young Justice at the moment? This storyline is getting really strong. Whereas Young Justice is meandering with the Reach storyline.

I like both. :3

Yes, they are dirtbags.. I seriously hope they change their diddlying minds soon!!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yeah, ever since Aya was "killed" I really have been digging the series more. Though I have to say I liked last Saturday's YJ episode more than the GL:TAS episode.

Yes they're defensively dirtbags for canning these two shows just after two seasons.

Yeah. It's not juggling five different storylines and gives each of its characters equal amount of screen-time. It has definitely been the stronger of the two series for a few weeks now. Great pacing, exposition, and for right now it doesn't feel like it will try to cram a lot of story into it's remaining episodes.

I think the advantage GL:TAS has is that it's cast is smaller, there's a lot less going on and each episode can somewhat stand on it's own. As much as I love YJ and it's large cast, season two's huge cast really changed the show, now it's more story driven than character driven and the episodes don't stand as well on their own as they did in Season 1. It's still fun to watch and quite interesting, but you kind of have to watch it as a whole to get the full experience.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I never really realized that we had a thread for this series...

Recently, I've been looking forward to GL:TAS moreso than Young Justice. The story is a lot more centralized and there isn't 10 million things going on at once. With that being said, I did enjoy the last episode (Love Is a Battlefield). Gotta love those Star Sapphires and Aya isn't as emotionless as she claims to be.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxie1563

Awards
I never really realized that we had a thread for this series...

Recently, I've been looking forward to GL:TAS moreso than Young Justice. The story is a lot more centralized and there isn't 10 million things going on at once. With that being said, I did enjoy the last episode (Love Is a Battlefield). Gotta love those Star Sapphires and Aya isn't as emotionless as she claims to be.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I agree.. There is more to come of Aya/ Razor problems/solutions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;CqJM0dbZFnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJM0dbZFnY[/video]

Giancarlo Volpe has too much free time on his hands. Best producer is best producer.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
[video=youtube;CqJM0dbZFnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJM0dbZFnY[/video]

Giancarlo Volpe has too much free time on his hands. Best producer is best producer.
that's what happens when you don't have a show to work on anymore.

lols at Carol giving the control unit a lap dance in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back