• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi, how are you doing?
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    Hey, Skitty! I'm doing just fine; I haven't been online for some time due to real life stuff, but I never forgot about this site and everybody else. It's too bad that we couldn't continue with our roleplays. :/

I suppose it's too much to try to get our feet wet involving them. xD
    Hi how are you doing? It’s been awhile.
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    I’m just exhausted from work, I’m looking forward to spending time with my mom and being able to relax.

if you wanted to continue I’d like to but there’s no rush. Yes I have seen it, I’m fairly curious about the bonuses this time around.
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    Look no further, for it is almost here! 🎅🏼

I believe we get a free keyblade from it and probably more within the new dlc. It seems to show events before the final confrontation between the Guardians and Seekers. At least Kairi is playable!!
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    That’s great! I love the looks of the Oathkeeper and Oblivion thing too.
    How are you doing? And I finally edited in something for Jack, and I'm sorry for the wait and how "meh" it is.
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    Hey! I'm doing good. And it's okay; you were busy. I did get to read it and it looks fine to me. Whenever I get the chance to it, I'll post one for Miracles as well.
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    Okay. Glad to hear you’re doing well.
    Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am working on a post. I’ve just been super busy recently getting ready to move in a couple of days. So for the delay.
    How are you doing?
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    Okay, I just wanted to make sure. If I remember something else that confused me I'll double check with you.

Also fun fact (in case you didn't know): A ronin was the name for a samurai that had lost their honor somehow. So Clint could have chosen Ronin because he felt like he'd lost his honor since he couldn't protect his family especially after Civil War.
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    Okay, sure. Though I thought it was about time travel that might cause you some confusion.

That's a cool fact and it makes sense for Clint to do just that. You know, it was supposed to be him that died instead of Nat in one of the draft for Endgame until one of the co-workers spoke up saying they shouldn't dare to take that away from her.
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    Well, I've got a vague idea on that (having a little difficulty right now because I've got a headache I can't shake).

Yeah, that makes sense and it's a cool fact. It was another of my favorite scenes in the move because of the emotion, the talk between Gamora and Nebula was interesting too and a little funny.
    How are you doing? And watched Captain Marvel, I love Goose. Fury's a pretty good indication of how I am with cats, seriously. <.< >.>
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    Relax and try to get a post up for Persona mainly. You?
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    Haha, same here but for Miracles. Tell me something, have you been humming that song from last night?

It's so catchy and sticks in my head well, lol.
    Story Keeper
    Story Keeper
    Fun. A little bit, whenever my head would let me through the migraine. I still like the song though.
    Belated Happy New Year! Oh, and I see on the Birthday thread that you celebrate yours January 31st, so a belated Happy Birthday too!

I have some free time again, so I'll be working on Damian Hataki shortly.
    Alrighty, I found the time to work on Kiara. The bow was very spur of the moment, and I find it very cute. Her hairclip on her older self is meant to resemble her old bow and invoke a feeling of even when things change, some things stay the same. The mark on her forehead is intended to resemble a flower.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Yeah, I'm alive. XD I've just been busy and forgot to mention it.

Don't worry, I have all the info you've given. I might add a cape, but I like what I did too much to touch it. XD

I've been working more on an animation I have in the works. Other than that, work stuff and life stuff as usual. How about you?
    Hello~ sorry for the lack of activity, I don't log in to KHI anymore, I plan to leave the forums
    Atm I don't have the time to work on free requests, sorry.
    Take care and goodbye~
    I'll give it a look and get back to you with either a VM or a template depending lol.
    Alrighty! Thanks for the info. :D

The Michael sketch is finished. Young Michael basically turned out as Sasuke with bell-bottoms. XD His adult self's design might be a bit subdued as I couldn't come up with anything else that looked right to me. I invoked the fox in both designs by having his eyebrows a little fuzzy with a "whisker" mark by the eyes, and giving adult Michael's coat long coattails to kinda represent fox tails.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Yeah!

I actually wouldn't mind if we did team up some day. It'd be fun!

Oh, thank goodness you like it! I can do a quick coloring on her late-wait, you didn't say anything about a sword before! That's kinda important information.

I'm almost done with the sketches of Michael, and should have it done some time tomorrow.
    Lol yeah I can understand that one. I think it’s a similar thing.

I’ll definitely try to get a post up by the weekend. :)
    It’s going alright, just getting ready for the upcoming holidays. Moved back home because of how bad things have been but I’m good. How about you?
    Thanks! It's a dream of mine to make my own anime.

Hey, talent takes work. It took me my whole life just to the level I am now! And hey, I can't write for beans, so I guess we're even? XD

I did up the sketch of Alex. I focused on the feel of Naruto and Sasuke without trying to be too literal, with the end result being younger Alex more young Naruto-like and her older self more adult Sasuke.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back