• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Green Lantern: The Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to star in Green Lantern: The Animated Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
that's what happens when you don't have a show to work on anymore.

lols at Carol giving the control unit a lap dance in the background.

Yep, that's what happens when CN decides to shut it down.. :(

Lol at everybody doing the dance. Aya was the best.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Video & Images of Green Lantern: The Animated Series Episode “Larfleeze” | The Green Lantern Corps

I am not Aya, I am LANOS. Also Larfleeze!

that's what happens when you don't have a show to work on anymore.

lols at Carol giving the control unit a lap dance in the background.

I'm seriously hoping that changes soon. The show is way too good for it.

Carol is the best thing in the video lol

I never really realized that we had a thread for this series...

Recently, I've been looking forward to GL:TAS moreso than Young Justice. The story is a lot more centralized and there isn't 10 million things going on at once. With that being said, I did enjoy the last episode (Love Is a Battlefield). Gotta love those Star Sapphires and Aya isn't as emotionless as she claims to be.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

She hesitated, which was the best thing. Aya never stopped feeling, or she wouldn't be in such a rage over emotions. I'm hoping somebody points that out to her eventually, and maybe give way to her first emotional breakdown because she desperately needs it.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
They just had to throw in a homage to Green Lantern #49.

I'm seriously hoping that changes soon. The show is way too good for it.

Carol is the best thing in the video lol
It wasn't officially cancelled, right? Just not renewed? It could come back. Iron Man Armored Adventures eventually got its second season.

All will be well.

Roxie1563

Awards

It wasn't officially cancelled, right? Just not renewed? It could come back. Iron Man Armored Adventures eventually got its second season.

All will be well.

What about Young Justice?? I still do hope the both of the shows still stays and not being diddly cancelled!!

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

All will be well.

Hasn't it now been officially confirmed that it's canceled and not just not renewed? At least that's what Grace Randolph reported on one of her YouTube shows. I really hope there's still a chance that these shows get renewed and if not that at least Razor and Aya(as she is in the show), get brought into the comics.

Roxie1563

Awards
Hasn't it now been officially confirmed that it's canceled and not just not renewed? At least that's what Grace Randolph reported on one of her YouTube shows. I really hope there's still a chance that these shows get renewed and if not that at least Razor and Aya(as she is in the show), get brought into the comics.

Aya was in the comics, but just a small part until this series brought her to a bigger role.

I don't really know.. It's hard to keep up anything related, you know?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Aya was in the comics, but just a small part until this series brought her to a bigger role.

I don't really know.. It's hard to keep up anything related, you know?

I know that's why I said like in the show as she wasn't an android in the comics from what I've read in the wikis.

Yeah it seems like there are so many versions of the story out there and it's so easy to miss an update on it.

Roxie1563

Awards
I know that's why I said like in the show as she wasn't an android in the comics from what I've read in the wikis.

Yeah it seems like there are so many versions of the story out there and it's so easy to miss an update on it.

Eh, I don't usually trust the Wikis these days, you know?

Very easy to miss if you're not careful.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah, but if you don't have the knowledge first hand they're the best alternative.

Well, this was an interesting episode. Hal becomes an evil greed villain for a short while and I kind of enjoy it for a change, but I like to keep him as an hero anyway. I guess that Orange battery won't work well.. Now what for Hal and the others?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The stars are going out. Fun. :c

Larfleeze, it's always a great moment with him.

Great lead-in to the whole "Aya is destroying the universe" thing.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Ah Larfleeze, you greedy, greedy beast. Kinda wish that more of the Orange Lantern Corps could have been used, but hey, Glomulus cameo is good enough for me.

Roxie1563

Awards
The stars are going out. Fun. :c

Larfleeze, it's always a great moment with him.

Great lead-in to the whole "Aya is destroying the universe" thing.

Aya is really taking this seriously enough to destroy all stars at once! We need to diddly hurry up and find a way to bring the good Aya back to normal like ASAP!!! :O

As for the weird wolf like Orange Lantern, eh, I don't really like him.

Megavoltage

Awards
Larfleeze was hilarious! I also loved greedy Hal. Such a funny episode.

But now that Aya is responsible for Ghia'ta's death and is just going around snuffing out stars I think a happy ending for her is impossible. I thought she would turn good again and rejoin Hal's crew for more space adventures but now she has blood on her hands. Even if Hal and company find a way to change her back to normal I just can't see her joining the crew again and everything returning to normal because shouldn't she be sent to jail?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This episode was fun, but the the whole overly greedy, thing could get slightly annoying over time.

I wonder how they'll save Aya now, even if they do get through to her, they'd still have to deal wit what she has done and the consequences of these actions.
I love how the Guardian was so quick to put all the blame on Hal and co., even though these things only happened because the Guardians created the Manhunters and Anti-Monitor. The Guardians really aren't likeable, excepts for Ganthet.

Roxie1563

Awards
This episode was fun, but the the whole overly greedy, thing could get slightly annoying over time.

I wonder how they'll save Aya now, even if they do get through to her, they'd still have to deal wit what she has done and the consequences of these actions.
I love how the Guardian was so quick to put all the blame on Hal and co., even though these things only happened because the Guardians created the Manhunters and Anti-Monitor. The Guardians really aren't likeable, excepts for Ganthet.

Yeah, the Guardians are hypocrites, aren't they? I hate them except for Ganthet.. the others are just plain morons; they have no regard for life, just for themselves.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, the Guardians are hypocrites, aren't they? I hate them except for Ganthet.. the others are just plain morons; they have no regard for life, just for themselves.

Yes they definitely are. I wouldn't say they have no regard for life, this is definitely not the case otherwise they would have made police forces to protect the life and the order. I would say they have no regard for the individual life and person. They also obviously have very restricted view on what's live and what's not. They also don't seem to be able to own up to their own mistakes very often.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Started watching the series towards the end of last week. Am now at the presumed end of the Red Lantern Arc.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Why does it have to end?

Roxie1563

Awards
Started watching the series towards the end of last week. Am now at the presumed end of the Red Lantern Arc.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Why does it have to end?

I don't know.. Why don't you ask CN? Oh, wait, they're probably going to ignore that and just do it.. *sigh* CN is such an moron for doing this.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back