• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Green Lantern: The Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to star in Green Lantern: The Animated Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
So we get the Anti-Monitor and Guy Gardner? This second season sounds great already!

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yesterday's episode, coupled with the prior week's, was probably the best episode I can recall seeing from this series.

Aya. ._.

Feelings

Feels.

D;

AND THIS IS THE FREAKIN' LAST SEASON?! I hate you Cartoon Network. :(

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Razor's a big buttface. End of Story.

I don't think he is.. I think he just can't face Aya again after losing her for what could be the last time of Aya and he decides to break it off before it gets worse, you know, after all, you got the antimonitor robot coming after you with manhunters everywhere.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean look at this from Razer's point of view. He JUST lost another love of his life. He thought she was dead, and it had ripped him open worse than when his first love died. In order to protect himself from getting hurt again, he decided to close himself off from Aya even though she was alive. It was a selfish and rather wishy-washy decision of his, but he's probably so emotionally screwed up from Aya's death & return and the memory of Ilana's death that he doesn't know what he feels anymore.

I also put some of the blame for Aya becoming queen anti-monitor on Hal. Hal AND Razer told Aya to push aside her emotions, and she did just that.

Roxie1563

Awards
I mean look at this from Razer's point of view. He JUST lost another love of his life. He thought she was dead, and it had ripped him open worse than when his first love died. In order to protect himself from getting hurt again, he decided to close himself off from Aya even though she was alive. It was a selfish and rather wishy-washy decision of his, but he's probably so emotionally screwed up from Aya's death & return and the memory of Ilana's death that he doesn't know what he feels anymore.

I also put some of the blame for Aya becoming queen anti-monitor on Hal. Hal AND Razer told Aya to push aside her emotions, and she did just that.

Maybe just if Hal explained it more better, she wouldn't never had to be Queen of the Man-hunters.. :/ Why?!?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe just if Hal explained it more better, she wouldn't never had to be Queen of the Man-hunters.. :/ Why?!?

It was just bad timing everywhere. I'm just wondering how they are going to get out of this mess because even though Aya says she's abandoned all emotion, she seems pretty angry right now. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and all that jazz, but hey on the bright side...um..."Love is a Battlefield" is the title of the episode after next.

Sorax 122

Does anyone know anything about Hal Jordan glowing gold in some of the commercials.
images

I'm not as knowledgeable about the Green Lantern comics as say...Batman or Superman, so I don't have any idea what this is about.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone know anything about Hal Jordan glowing gold in some of the commercials.
images

I'm not as knowledgeable about the Green Lantern comics as say...Batman or Superman, so I don't have any idea what this is about.

He's juiced up on avarice. He's got a ton of Orange Lantern power rings on. Orange Lanterns are powered by avarice, or greed, and Orange Lanterns can absorb power from all of the energy colors except blue hope and violet love so simple plot is Hal will accidentally become a greedy pig.

Is it gonna be the black Green Lantern from Justice League

Dunno. Doubt it. We've only got Hal and Guy Gardner and there are only a few episodes left in this season and this show is not being renewed for another season for now.

Sorax 122

He's juiced up on avarice. He's got a ton of Orange Lantern power rings on. Orange Lanterns are powered by avarice, or greed, and Orange Lanterns can absorb power from all of the energy colors except blue hope and violet love so simple plot is Hal will accidentally become a greedy pig.

Oh, I think I remeber hearing about Orange lanterns somewhere. I wonder how Orange lanterns could play a role in this season considering they have Aya to worry about.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Dunno. Doubt it. We've only got Hal and Guy Gardner and there are only a few episodes left in this season and this show is not being renewed for another season for now.

Oh the show already started?

Roxie1563

Awards
It was just bad timing everywhere. I'm just wondering how they are going to get out of this mess because even though Aya says she's abandoned all emotion, she seems pretty angry right now. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and all that jazz, but hey on the bright side...um..."Love is a Battlefield" is the title of the episode after next.

I totally agree with that quote.. Razor better had watch out for Aya.

Really? That's the title for the next episode? Well, at least I'm looking forward to it! :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course I am. I just want to see everybody feeling terrible over Aya and the fact they just lost a guardian.

https://twitter.com/Giancarlo_Volpe/status/299045099613065219

"When #GLTAS first came out everyone asked if we'd see other DC heroes. Well Wonder Woman has been there the whole time in her invisible jet."

This show has the best producer ever.

Roxie1563

Awards
Of course I am. I just want to see everybody feeling terrible over Aya and the fact they just lost a guardian.

https://twitter.com/Giancarlo_Volpe/status/299045099613065219

"When #GLTAS first came out everyone asked if we'd see other DC heroes. Well Wonder Woman has been there the whole time in her invisible jet."

This show has the best producer ever.

Hahah!! x'D That's a good one! *sigh* I can't believe CN is going to cancel this and YJ.. I wish it wasn't so! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back