• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Green Lantern: The Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you want to star in Green Lantern: The Animated Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Roxie1563

Awards
Wow, that guy must have a heart of gold to do something like that. It's really heart warming to hear someone do this kind of thing for someone else.

Oh, it is.. It's very nice of him to do that for the girl. :)

Roxie1563

Awards
Well, that was an interesting episode, wasn't it? We found new information, but we lost a ride.. :/

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I thought the episode was quite interesting and was it me or did one of the books in the room of the head researcher have the black lantern symbol on it?

Well that's just disappointing... but there's not much we can do about it. I just hope one day we'll get a series that doesn't depend on toy sales.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Seeing references to Blackest Night and Sinestro Corp just gets me more depressed about how this won't be getting renewed.

Anyway, I asked if it really came to down to the lack of merchandising sales...He said yes. Since the Ryan Reynolds’ film, retailers were stuck with film merchandise that just wasn’t selling.

Is there anything that film DIDN'T ruin?

Oh and in regards to the latest episode.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxie1563

Awards
I thought the episode was quite interesting and was it me or did one of the books in the room of the head researcher have the black lantern symbol on it?

Well that's just disappointing... but there's not much we can do about it. I just hope one day we'll get a series that doesn't depend on toy sales.

Wait, what Black Lantern symbol?? :O I don't remember seeing it during the episode.. I must had missed it.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
When they were looking in Scar's office for ways to say Aya, Hal picked up a book for a moment that had the Black Lantern Symbol on the spine.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd say the book is just a nod to the comics, as well as having it in the Guardian's (Scar: her name as listed in the credits) room. And that's about as far as I'd take having the book in the show, since it acts nothing like the comic version of the book.

Also got a reference to the Entity of Willpower, Ion. Kind of a large shift having Ion powering the whole Corps from the Central Power Battery, but we'll most likely not be pursuing this any further in the show. Having Aya be made from a part of Ion is a pretty neat idea though.

Roxie1563

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd say the book is just a nod to the comics, as well as having it in the Guardian's (Scar: her name as listed in the credits) room. And that's about as far as I'd take having the book in the show, since it acts nothing like the comic version of the book.

Also got a reference to the Entity of Willpower, Ion. Kind of a large shift having Ion powering the whole Corps from the Central Power Battery, but we'll most likely not be pursuing this any further in the show. Having Aya be made from a part of Ion is a pretty neat idea though.

Ohh, That book I saw was it.. That's neat tibit right there. :)

Wonder if there's more to Black Lantern stuff in the upcoming episodes?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I doubt it. Considering the final two episodes are a two parter, they likely won't have time to cover.

I imagine it's what we'd have gotten in the second season along with some Sinestro Corp stuff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pretty sure Giancarlo had planned to go the way of the Blackest Night...or something similar to the events...

Remember when we made that little cartoon with the Red Lanterns and Star Sapphires and the Blue Lanterns and Larfleeze and the Book of Bla

https://twitter.com/Giancarlo_Volpe/status/308051690072965121

The next episode of #GLTAS is dedicated to the fellas at @blogofoa because it's chock full of Green Lantern comic nods and foreshadowing.

https://twitter.com/Giancarlo_Volpe/status/306153800924819456

Roxie1563

Awards
That was an powerful episode!! But Aya is gone.. :( But there is always Hope as a blue ring aims to Razor! :D

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Roxie1563

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's always hope for the shows, both Lantern and Young Justice to be back..

Megavoltage

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back