• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Why not? Braig wants power. I believe he was the one who originally planned the mutiny of Ansem the Wise.To gain the ultimate weapon, Braig would have done anything, and to have the option become available by an old man who looks like he was about to die would have been the icing on the cake for him.

There is that. My point is WHY does he want all this power? What are his motives? I'm dying to know his reasoning.

Awards
I think people may be forgetting the fact that in the trailer description, they say it's Braig, this is from someone who wasn't watching a blown-out, small, low-quality version of the trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think people may be forgetting the fact that in the trailer description, they say it's Braig, this is from someone who wasn't watching a blown-out, small, low-quality version of the trailer.
I've made that point before, but things just don't match.

Did he ever clearly state that he wanted to take over Radiant Garden? I mean, if he did then please link. ^_^
Well, no. It's an assumption.
However, him wanting to overthrow AtW, who was the current ruler of Radiant Garden, supports this.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, no. It's an assumption.
However, him wanting to overthrow AtW, who was the current ruler of Radiant Garden, supports this.

Good point. However, as a person who loves good complexity, me thinks it's a little less one-dimensional than that. Now, of course, I don't know what the entire dimensions of his motives are, nobody can at this point, but I believe there is a bit more to it.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I totally agree with you. If whoever was watching it says it was Braig, it's Braig.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

And it is something so small that anybody could miss it. :/ If they didn't record it, they didn't get the chance to pause the video like we have. I think we need to wait for the HQ trailer to be sure but it doesn't hurt to speculate.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
it really does look like a different blade at the last second, and it is also held by a differentrly colored brown hand

and you can see braig's feet, if you pause at the right time. theyre his same boots.

LucasDraleau

Relix

A traveler
Awards
We're debating whether the dude in the vid is Braig? Really? :/

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Does the hand look like Young Xehanort's?
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...gdomheartsfanon/images/0/04/YoungXehanort.png

What if the person everyone is seeing as Aqua is Xigbar, then he turns to Braig and Master Xehanort is in his Apprentice Xehanort form, then he turns to Young Xehanort?

that guy is braig, his appearance screams braig. he doesnt look like aqua besides the fact that they both have a skinny build. the hand could be young xehy's but that wwould need some major explanation theory as to how he got younng again

LucasDraleau

We're debating whether the dude in the vid is Braig? Really? :/

More or less, their debating on if Braig changed from Aqua into Braig, when Xehanort's keyblade appears.
Then their debating on whether or not Xehanort's keyblade and hand changes at the last second.

SeaSalt, what I meant was what if at first it's Xigbar walking towards Xehanort, then with the flash of the Keyblade, he switches to Braig symbolizing rebirth. And then the same with AX and YX.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I wish I hadn't read about Riku having his haircut in KH2 form and teaming with Quasimodo.
The theories here have sort of spoiled it too, because I could seem them being true. :(

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Quasimodo's lines in the trailer make me believe we'll see him at least be an assistant in the battle. But if he isn't, I'll die of sadness. I'm in love with the Dream Eaters as Party Members, but I also want some Disney fighters thrown in, too.

I wonder if, since Riku is with Quasi, if Sora will end up with Phoebus? Here's hoping so.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Well I watched the video again and it looked like Braig. :/

I've only watched twice but it looks like Braig to me, though I can see where people are getting the idea it's someone else. The quality of it kind of helps distort it for us.

Kiana_Ishido

Well I watched the video again and it looked like Braig. :/

As much as I would love for my theory to be right, I have to say that I see features of both of them. The trailer impressions are against me as well. It's more than likely Braig, but I'll still wait for the HQ trailer before I say anything for certain.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It's definitely Braig.

Based one the one line he has.

He's the only apprentice that knew MX's plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back