• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Europe and Australia had it even worse.
We had to play Prologus for a day before we played the actual game. I never got all the bonus' from Prologus(Too lazy to go and play it)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They do. Remember for Duodecim? No trailer or any promotion until a few weeks before its release. And then Prologus came out a week before the game came out, yet they still claimed "they didn't forget." Europe and Australia had it even worse.

:< I know it costs money, but spending a little for an ad will go a long way. They'll gain that money back because people will know the game exists. I don't even know how that can be called not forgetting because I knew promos existed but I never saw them. Maybe like once.

Remember when Chain of Memories was about to come out (and even after it came out)? Every hour they played a commercial for it on the channels with kid-geared programming for at least two months. I could set a timer for when it would come on and I'd sit and listen to Simple and Clean for 15-30 sec.

Youniquee

Awards
Don't think I've even seen an advert, poster anything...for KH around here o_O

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
:< I know it costs money, but spending a little for an ad will go a long way. They'll gain that money back because people will know the game exists. I don't even know how that can be called not forgetting because I knew promos existed but I never saw them. Maybe like once.

Remember when Chain of Memories was about to come out (and even after it came out)? Every hour they played a commercial for it on the channels with kid-geared programming for at least two months. I could set a timer for when it would come on and I'd sit and listen to Simple and Clean for 15-30 sec.

I remember seeing the CoM commercial more than KH2 xD

*sigh* the good old days... :c

siegleeagle

I always see kingdom hearts commercials a long time before the games were released especially 1, 2, and days. I didnt get to see recoded or bbs commercials because I don't have cable (internet and the first 13 channels of nothing lol). I never saw any commercials for both version of com and walked into walmart both times they came out and was like WTF ITS ANOTHER GAME I NEVER HEARD OF!

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

lol same, they showed that commercial for dayzz but i did see a lot of advertisement for 2 as well.
as for the others, they were lost in the dark abyss.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I saw a crap load of KH2 commercials back when they were advertising it.
I specifically remember that one part of the commercial showed a clip of the Roxas vs Axel fight haha

sdr08

i remember seeing KH1 on the disney channel when it first came out...it was a kid asking a computer about the latest games (forgot the name of it) then I got it for Christmas

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well I remember Square didn't even bother advertised RE:COM then complain it didn't get enough sales XD

If anyone could find a RE:COM english tv spot post it here. Doubtful

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I remember Square didn't even bother advertised RE:COM then complain it didn't get enough sales XD

If anyone could find a RE:COM english tv spot post it here. Doubtful

lol funny right?

although, they do make the cover art very flashy.
i went to walmart today and went to the electronics section and my eyes went directly to this shiny game...it was Re:CoM....at least they did a good job with that....:D?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The advertising for BbS wasn't pretty darn good I thought. In Japan they had posters in game stores and those directories in malls among other things. In the US, they had posters in game stores and toy stores, I saw one poster in a directory in my mall and they played the commercial A LOT on MTV during Jersey Shore, which is one of their biggest shows (I watched an episode just to catch the trailer, and in 2 hours, they showed the commercial 4 times o_O).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The advertising for BbS wasn't pretty darn good I thought. In Japan they had posters in game stores and those directories in malls among other things. In the US, they had posters in game stores and toy stores, I saw one poster in a directory in my mall and they played the commercial A LOT on MTV during Jersey Shore, which is one of their biggest shows (I watched an episode just to catch the trailer, and in 2 hours, they showed the commercial 4 times o_O).

I feel bad for you. But I also seem to remember that on September 5th, I believe, on ABC Family they had a marathon of old Disney movies while every time they had a commercial break, there was at least one commercial of Birth by Sleep.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel bad for you. But I also seem to remember that on September 5th, I believe, on ABC Family they had a marathon of old Disney movies while every time they had a commercial break, there was at least one commercial of Birth by Sleep.

I do recall that because everyone was talking about it and I missed it -__- However, I was curious to see if there were different trailers shown, and the 4 they showed were all the same xP

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I do recall that because everyone was talking about it and I missed it -__- However, I was curious to see if there were different trailers shown, and the 4 they showed were all the same xP

When I watched the marathon, there were only two trailers, they were almost the same, one was a regular trailer, and the other one was extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back