• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

As much as I would love for my theory to be right, I have to say that I see features of both of them. The trailer impressions are against me as well. It's more than likely Braig, but I'll still wait for the HQ trailer before I say anything for certain.

It also isn't being helped by the fact that now people are saying that Xehanort's hand and keyblade change at the very last second, which makes more people go along Aqua turns to Braig theory.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
It's definitely Braig.

Based one the one line he has.

He's the only apprentice that knew MX's plan.

I could see it being someone else and then Braig. Like in Days when Xion went people crazy and transitioned into many people. Have it look like someone else, and then crazy Xehanort (whatever form he is) falls for it in his daze, and is about to attack until he realizes it's just Braig. AFter all, it would make sense for it to be Aqua he sees and wants to attack since she was the last one to fight him.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
More or less, their debating on if Braig changed from Aqua into Braig, when Xehanort's keyblade appears.
Then their debating on whether or not Xehanort's keyblade and hand changes at the last second.

SeaSalt, what I meant was what if at first it's Xigbar walking towards Xehanort, then with the flash of the Keyblade, he switches to Braig symbolizing rebirth. And then the same with AX and YX.
that actually makes a lot more sense than everyone else

Kiana_Ishido

It also isn't being helped by the fact that now people are saying that Xehanort's hand and keyblade change at the very last second, which makes more people go along Aqua turns to Braig theory.

This detail I haven't been able to see yet. If someone has a screencap to support it, I think it would go over better. Personally, I think the speculation is great, I just like having something solid to speculate about.

LucasDraleau

This detail I haven't been able to see yet. If someone has a screencap to support it, I think it would go over better. Personally, I think the speculation is great, I just like having something solid to speculate about.

I also want to see a screen of it because I want to compare the hand to the image of Young Xehanort to see if it could be YX holding the keyblade.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why not? Braig wants power. I believe he was the one who originally planned the mutiny of Ansem the Wise.To gain the ultimate weapon, Braig would have done anything, and to have the option become available by an old man who looks like he was about to die would have been the icing on the cake for him.

Actually, Ienzo is the one who convinced Apprentice Xehanort to go against Ansem.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Actually, Ienzo is the one who convinced Apprentice Xehanort to go against Ansem.

Lol what? No. No he didn't. Ienzo only suggested to Ansem the Wise to build the giant lab in the basement; not for Apprentice Xehanort to rebel

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I dont see what people are saying about the brown hand buuut.

dafaq.png

Definetly a sleeve there. Looks like a glove too but it might just be the light from the keyblade.

And if that person was Aqua and THEN Braig is it possible we have a shape shifter on our hands? Someone who is mysterious and powerful (MF).

No. But prolly not. Looks like Braig too me. Like someone else said, MX just might be pissed at all the mistakes Braig/Xigbar made.

LucasDraleau

I dont see what people are saying about the brown hand buuut.

dafaq.png

Definetly a sleeve there. Looks like a glove too but it might just be the light from the keyblade.

And if that person was Aqua and THEN Braig is it possible we have a shape shifter on our hands? Someone who is mysterious and powerful (MF).

No. But prolly not. Looks like Braig too me. Like someone else said, MX just might be pissed at all the mistakes Braig/Xigbar made.

I was finally able to view the trailer and I too have had no luck in finding a brown hand and a different keyblade. Could someone who's seen the brown hand post an image, because I've spent ten minutes trying to find it?

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The only screencap I have is this one:
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

That is obviously Braig (red ascot gives it away) and that looks a hand covered in light from the keyblade's summoning.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only screencap I have is this one:
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

That is obviously Braig (red ascot gives it away)
No one is doubt that that's Braig.

I posted the images I used earlier on Tumblr to post them here, and someone saw it and inboxed me anon "That's Braig, not Aqua. Just lettin' you knowwww ;o"
I found it funny :p

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ah, well I've been gone all day. When I left people were still doubting whether that's Braig or not... :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ah, well I've been gone all day. When I left people were still doubting whether that's Braig or not... :p
We moved on to say it went from Aqua to Braig, like a mirage thing :p
But some people still doubted.

LucasDraleau

No one is doubt that that's Braig. I posted the images I used earlier on Tumblr to post them here, and someone saw it and inboxed me anon "That's Braig, not Aqua. Just lettin' you knowwww ;o"I found it funny :p

Have you been able to find this brown hand and supposed new keyblade, that Xehanort's hand and keyblade supposedly turned into in this scene, that people were debating about earlier? I spent twenty minutes on this scene and didn't find a shred of evidence.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Have you been able to find this brown hand and supposed new keyblade, that Xehanort's hand and keyblade supposedly turned into in this scene, that people were debating about earlier? I spent twenty minutes on this scene and didn't find a shred of evidence.
No. I saw people post on it, but thought it was ridiculous(A.K.A. completely plausible but not worth my time)

LucasDraleau

No. I saw people post on it, but thought it was ridiculous(A.K.A. completely plausible but not worth my time)

I posted/debated on it for a while, until I was able to look at the trailer myself. Now, I think that they were just seeing things. The Aqua/Braig thing has people seeing one thing, then another everywhere every second in this really low-quality trailer. Plus the Donald/Goofy -> Dream Eaters video earlier in the week.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, when I was trying to get a better screencap of Braig (when I already had a good one) I looked at that scene several times. No brown hand to be seen.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Yeah, when I was trying to get a better screencap of Braig (when I already had a good one) I looked at that scene several times. No brown hand to be seen.

I see something after the Xehanort part, but it's hard to make out. Could just be a flash.

LucasDraleau

I see something after the Xehanort part, but it's hard to make out. Could just be a flash.

I probably saw the same thing and it turned out to be a streak of light cross the keyblade. For a minute, I actually thought that keyblade had changed but it turned out that it was just the flash that gave the illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back