• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy PS4 - "Please look forward to E3."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
re: Final Fantasy PS4 - "Please look forward to E3."

Their webpage literally says a new title for the ps4. While Versus has not even been released yet, it is known about and therefore not new. As far as we know Versus was/is developed for the ps3(not that it can't be cross platform) so when it says a new title for ps4, I don't deduce that it's Versus.
As long as it's unreleased, it counts as new.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Wow....really?...Why would they showcase Agni's Philosophy?.....

This shit better be cross platform. If it's PS4 only I'm flipping shit.

BagelBreath

Awards

So, if it is Versus, do you think it'll be PS4/next gen only?
I'd be pretty disappointed, I've been looking forward to Versus forever. =/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Wow....really?...Why would they showcase Agni's Philosophy?.....

This shit better be cross platform. If it's PS4 only I'm flipping shit.
I have this tiny shred of hope that Agni's Philosophy is the new FF, despite SE repeatedly saying that it wouldn't be made into a game. :c

wii.red24

If i had to make a bet I would say its either VersusXIII rebranded for a release on the PS4 or it's Final Fantasy XV

Coeurl

Demon Dance

I don't think SE is that cruel and heartless to make it PS4 exclusive, they know we've been waiting for this game since forever. And dying to see bits about it. It's probably on PS3 and streamable on the PS4 later on.

I have this tiny shred of hope that Agni's Philosophy is the new FF, despite SE repeatedly saying that it wouldn't be made into a game. :c
Where was this said? I wasn't able to watch the whole conference because of my goddamn connection..

thedairyfairy

"Final Fantasy XV, coming 2018"

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Most likely if they end up releasing Versus for the PS4, I think it'll be that gen only :( Sorry to all the Versus fans who bought i on PS3, but I don't see why they would wait all this time on a game that is going to end up being on the system that has been out since it was first announced.

Don't worry, you're not alone. Ever since they asked in the survey how you like Agni as a protagonist, I've had my hopes as well...SHE IS SO COOL!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I still think that Versus XIII will be to the PS3 what Shadow of the Colossus was to the PS2 and that it will be followed by a PS3 and PS4 port of XIV and eventually a brand new game in the series unrelated to the XIII universe for the PS4, the one that they will announce now but hopefully not show too much of unless they're at least halfway finished with it. We don't need another "let's show everything we've got on our plate, even if some of it might take up to ten years before being released" fiasco.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I know. I was just saying what I think the FF schedule looks like at the moment, after LR. Anyway. the rumours that Versus XIII project has been moved over to the PS4 are not likely to be true (same thing can be said about The Last Guardian). Especially now that we know the hardware is completely different and that it won't even be compatible with PSN games for the PS3. Sony will most likely continue to promote PS3 even after the PS4 is released.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope that Agni's Philosophy is not a new Final Fantasy game. As gorgeous as the demo looked, I don't think the style is as good as some of the others. I don't know, just something about it doesn't sit right with me.

I doubt it will be Versus XIII though... I mean, they said it was a NEW title, doesn't that mean something that we don't know even exists?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope that Agni's Philosophy is not a new Final Fantasy game. As gorgeous as the demo looked, I don't think the style is as good as some of the others. I don't know, just something about it doesn't sit right with me.

I doubt it will be Versus XIII though... I mean, they said it was a NEW title, doesn't that mean something that we don't know even exists?

They can easily say Versus is new since they never really showed/told much about it these last six/seven years.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Really not getting my hopes up for this. Last few announcements SE has given for the FF franchise have disappointed me.

WaveK89

I don't know...I'm not really interested in anything Final Fantasy related that does not have to do with Versus or Lightning Returns. I would much prefer to be hearing about those games rather being introduced to yet another project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back