• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Good so far, have read the first two chapters got to read the rest then I will let you know what I think :)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Chapter 8: Welcome to the team Fuzz.
“The ones who break the rules are garbage, but the ones who fail to care for their comrades are lower than that.” Kakashi Hatake

As the four walked farther and farther away from Tipa Zero gave a quick glance at Mina, Lee-Roy, and Lanydx. Mina and Lee-Roy had looks of homesickness and hope for adventure. Lanydx was a bit hard to read only because of his red hood. They were all thinking something.
Lee-Roy biting his lip, was wondering

“Alright which one should I use as a meat shield incase the monsters attack? I think I’ll start with the red kid, I’ll keep the girl around but she might be trouble with her thinking and talking back. She’s worse than my older sister Len-da.

Mina’s mind was on something else at the moment as she looked at the Crystal Bearer covered in the red hood.

“Okay I know I’ve heard this kid’s name somewhere but where? Ten-Ten asked me to look for her long lost cousin who disappeared seven years ago. She told me he’s a Clavat, which is odd because her whole family is Lilty. Wait Ten-Ten was related to Teacher. So I’m looking for Teacher’s Son He could tell what the Crystal Bearer looked like. He’s part Clavat and part Selkie, he must be thirteen by now, but what was his name? Think Mina think!!!! Oh gosh I hope that Madison isn’t ordering around Milles. I mean just because she’s the oldest doesn’t mean she can treat us as her little dolls like her friend Nyix.”

Lanydx who for once was given the time to now just realized this fact.
“Wait a minute….I AM FREE!!! I can go anywhere, No master Ibluis to beat me, I’m with nice people I hope and….as soon as they find out I’m a Crystal Bearer they will hang me. Great.”

They kept walking until Lee-Roy shouted at Zero
“Hey Yuke this is the Crystal Caravan right? I didn’t know we had to walk all the way. What gives, my feet hurt!”

Zero who already was getting a headache from the small Lilty’s voice, he calmly answered.
“Look I heard the old caravan broke down years ago. That’s why we travel quickly and pack light.”
Mina asked.
“You heard? You haven’t stayed in Tipa?”

Zero nodded.
“Yep this is the first time in six year I’ve served as leader for Tipa’s CC. I left as soon as Ibluis took over.”

Lee-Roy fumed.
“Why are you the leader huh? Its cause your tall right?”

Mina rolled her eyes and responded.
“Or maybe the reason is he’s the only person out of the four of us who has done this before.”

Lee-Roy snapped
“No one was talking to you Selkie!”

Mina grabbed a rock and threw it at Lee-Roy’s head. Zero just drank more of his rum praying to God that the whole trip wasn’t going to be like this.

A few hours later the group rested near a tree. The scenery was the same. Lanydx look at the Green, hills, long tall palm trees, a blue and purple sky with the sun high above their heads, and the long dirt road they had been walking for three hours straight. He was literally soaked with sweat. Mina looking at the soon to be overcooked Clavat, chucked the core of one of her now fully eaten Stripped apple, and walked to him.

“Hey Lan I got a stripped Apple you want it? Whoa you might want to take off the hood” She told him.

Lanydx looked at the girl and whispered.
“ If I show my face. Will you…hurt me or run away?”

Mina gave him an odd look.
“No I’m not gonna hit you, the only reason I hit Lee-Roy was he was a jerk. Now let’s see that face.”

The boy slowly removed the hood, with his hands shaking with fear. Mina watched to only in horror find out her answer.
She looked from the top to the bottom. His hair was brown short and wavy. The kid’s forehead was covered with a very familiar leaf head band. His round eyes had two different colors in them, one brown, and the other a blue crystal. His nose was small, and had small cuts on his cheeks. The lips were like the rest of his skin pale, and thin.

“Where did you get that headband Crystal Beare?” A now shocked Mina asked while pointing at Lanydx’s forehead.

“ Oh ah- well I was given-this-by-Fa-“
He was interrupted by a large crash. The two looked to find Zero, who was trying to stop Lee-Roy from shaking a little old Chinese man next to a large Korean style caravan. Lee-Roy screamed.
“Give me back my money you filthy Jap!!!”

Zero grabbed the boy before he could do anymore damage. Mina and Lanydx ran to the old man. Mina picked him up.

“Sir I am so sorry about this. We will do anything to make up for this.” Mina apologized.

Lanydx went to Lee-Roy and asked.
“Why are you so mad?”

Zero put Lee-Roy down and explained.

“Lee-Roy had a tantrum because his tea came with a fuzzy moogle.”
The two noticed Lanydx running straight into the Caravan, He crashed into a wall causing many things to break. Mina and the old man were surprised.

“How the heck did you manage to get in here? No wait never mind. She muttered after seeing the Lanydx shaped hole in the wall.

Lan ran around until he saw a small white pudgy armless Moogle looked up in a cage next to a desk. It had a sign on it stating. “He will be eaten.”

“Mina look it’s a Fuzzy. Can we keep it? Please I’ll feed him and love him, and play with. Can we get it?” The Crystal Bearer pleaded.

Mina looked at him in disbelief and muttered to herself.
“How can a kid with all that power act like such a child? Aw that moogle is so cute. It would be a crime not to take him. Maybe he’s not all evil.”
She gave Lan the zip it sign and grabbed The moogle’s cage. They started to tip-toe away, but the two met the barrel of a long, red Caster gun, that was in the hands of the little old man.

“Where do rou think rour roing with my runch?”
The Japanese accented man asked as he pointed the gun to their heads. Suddenly a beer bottle smashed Mina and Lanydx’s attacker. Zero saw them and ordered.
“Run you morons!”
The two started to run but Lan quickly grabbed the old man’s gun. The four or now five ran from the area into the sunset.
End.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yup your fanfic is Awesome!! Really like it.

Not sure who my favorite is but I think it's Zero :) but I like Lanydx too.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yeah just take your time.. I haven't even started on my next chapter yet. But I do have the gang talk for a bit on my fanfic until my next chapter is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back