• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
This is good so far...^^.
I'm looking forward to reading more of it. The chapters seem a bit short, but it makes them easier to read :p.
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I usually can't do long chapters either...xP. But after writing for a while it started getting a bit easier.
~Umbra~

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I think I'll write another chapter tomorrow.

Also like Chaos, I will do character Bio. Read his KH fic Kingdom Hearts The Chronicle of Xehanort (A Master Xehanort Fan Fic)

Lanydx: A man who came to this world from the sky.He may look like a Clavat but in truth he is a nobody, A being with no heart. Despite that he has over time become a hero in the eyes of the villagers being one of their best crystal caravans and the founder of The Church of Jesus. He is very kind, loving, understanding, and stubborn. He hates the site of murder and racism. He will beat the person doing anyone of those things. He has the power over sound and ninJutsu. Some have called him a Crystal Bearer due to the headband covering his eye.The Nobody's past is full of love, joy, pain, sorrow, and death. The only one who really knows this sound leaf ninja's past and calls him by his "First given name." L is his beloved Selkie Wife Lucy.

The black knight: A Lilty, who has gone mad due to exposure to the miasma. He is a rouge warrior who thinks his it is his sole mission in life to end the lives of sinners.He also has lost his most important memories and thinks killing will get them back. He is feared my many and few live to tell the tale of seeing him.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk
Chapter 2: Equal Exchange.

" Love brings sacrifice, and sacrifice brings hate." Pain

Lanydx walked pasted the Church's long hallway. The Church was a one story building with three rooms. Past the long hallway there is The main Worship room, Lanydx's and Lucy's room, and the Guest room.Lanydx made it for when someone needed to stay for the night. The main worship room full of seats filled with Bibles and and windows. The walls are made out of pure marble.
Lanydx looked at the child in his right and wondered. "Great what am I going to tell my bedridden wife? Hey Honey, guess what? I scared the crap out of a madman and brought home a baby. Yeah that's gonna sound great." He muttered with sarcasm.

He turned to a door to the left,and opened it. He looked at the large bed to find the girl with silver hair who he loved for ten years. She was asleep just as he left her. For the past two weeks he had been taking care of her. Because while he had been away collecting myrrh for the village's crystal, Lucy as many others had been exposed to the miasma. Lanydx blamed himself for not getting to Tipa in time.
Lucy woke up and stretched out her arms, and looked at her husband. "Hi L,wait what do you have in your arm?" the Selkie asked. Lanydx just paused, not knowing what to say when the child started to cry. Lucy's green eyes widened, got up and took the baby from the nobody's arm.

"Oh it's okay, don't cry." She whispered to the child claiming it. Lucy cuddled him in her arms. "Oh he's so cute! Can we keep Him?" Lucy asked. Lanydx was confused. " Wait you want to keep him?" He asked. Lucy looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Well duh, Oh course I want to keep this adorable little thing. Oh, he looks just like you. She said. Lanydx moved to the bed and looked more closely. " Oh yeah he does. Lanydx the First added. Lucy stated. "I'm naming him after you. I'll just have to call you L full time."Lucy was one of the few people on this world that would call him by his first given name, L. Lanydx was going to say something but he thought he'd better not.

"So where did you find him." Lucy asked. Lanydx bowed his head. "Yeah the Black Knight came into town and killed two people, I couldn't save them but I did scare him into running away.

Lanydx stepped back a few feet away. He had a good reason why. Lucy looked calm, but on the inside was a whole different story. The Selkie put down Little Lanydx on the bed, as The nobody quickly made the head signs to for one of his sound power. "Silence of mind. He whispered. Suddenly the baby's ears were now sound proof and not a moment too soon for Lucy's angry red face looked like it was about to blow.

The women yelled at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THAT SICK JERK!!!????? I MEAN REALLY, COME ON HE KILLS PEOPLE FOR NO GOOD REASON IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I WOULD TAKE THAT SPEAR OF HIS AND SHOVE IT UP HIS NECK!!!"The women yelled at the top of her lungs while punching the living daylights out her pillow and the bed.

Lanydx grabbed their new son before he was punched off the bed.

"Easy there, cam down, your still sick." Lanydx said and thought in is his head. " Wow I haven't seen her this mad since her Dad said she was too good for me". It took Lucy five to finally listen to her husband. Lucy was out of breath and started to cough. Lanydx took off his head band, showing his right eye having the Holy Spirit, and prayed. "Lord please heal my wife." He begged. His eye glowed shooting out a light that eased her pain.
She started to breathe normally, and smiled. " Thanks for that honey." She said while giving him a smooth on the cheek. He laughed. Don't thank me thank Jesus." "Okay thanks Jesus." Lucy said cutely.

They both heard thunder, and looked out their bedroom window to see tiny rain drops, what seemed to be a flashy, purple arrow heading for them. Lanydx didn't see for he liked to close his eye when it rained..

The arrow broke thorough the window and was headed toward Her husband, quickly Lucy pushed him out the way.

Lanydx now had his eye open to see in horror that Lucy was now being shot in the chest by a purple arrow. She had lost a lot of blood. Lanydx dropped on his knees. "Lucy!!" He yelled. Her last words to him were. " Lanydx never forget I love you, that's the truth." Lucy had now collapsed dead. Lanydx only felt grief. A tier escaped his left eye. "Lucy." was all he could say in sadness.

Suddenly a old surfer dude type voice complained " Aw come on your a nobody. Last time I remembered being a nobody we never cried. A portal of darkness open up in the room and who came out of it was a hooded tall man in a black coat, holding a slim, long, gun that had on the tip a purple arrow. " Long time on see kiddo." He taunted.

Lanydx looked up from his dead wife to see someone he hoped to have never seen again. " Xigbar!" The man took off his hood to show a man with a long pony tail, eye patch on his left eye and scar on his face. The ex-number II member of Organization XIII. He grinned. " Aw look who remembers me! It's actually Braig now."

Lanydx was boiling with rage. " You killed my wife, I'll make you pay!!" He yelled as he pulled two slim, hidden blades out of his sleeves. Braig pulled out the other gun. The fight was just about to begin.

End.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It was pretty good. But remember to check your spelling and a couple of transitions went a little too quickly. There's a difference between being sudden and coming out of left field (and the eye healing was a bit odd)

I'm looking forward to the rest!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Awesome!
Yeah, there were some errors...but the storyline is really interesting. :3.
~Umbra~

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
A note to my fans, due to my grades not doing so well I'm going to wait until they are up to post chapter 3. I will give you all the title for it.

Chapter 3: Sora, my friend, my heart.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk!
Chapter 3: The FreeShooter Vs. The Sound Master.​

" You killed my wife, I'll make you pay!!" L roared! Braig's eye widenedas L quickly gave him a punch from his fist to the face, and a slash from L's long hidden blade that blasted the freeshooter ten feet from his broken bedroom window. Braig landed into a tree. He started to cough blood, but didn't pay much atteion to it.​

"Damn, looks like Xemnas's liltte pet hasn't lost a step. Clever little sneck." He muttered. Braig telaported on top of tree and transformed his two sniper guns in a full- blow sniper rifle. He eye went in the hole and got ready to aim. L ran past few trees and houses in the Clavat part of the town and tought in a mix of panic, fear, and Anger.​

"Oh God. Oh God. " Lucy is dead, I've left my son alone, and one of my worst enmies is here ready to kill me and the villagers." He felt alot of pain in his left leg. L looked to find a pruple needle jabbed into it.​

Braig gave an overconvent smirk. "Gotta ya now!!" He yelled as a gaint blast fired form his gun. L looked and saw the blast aiming right at him. He used his hidden blades to block the blast,yet he still flew into a clavat's cabbage stand. L pushed himself off the wreckage. He made some quick hand signs and yelled. " Shadow clone Jutsu." Out of the smoke came three other L. One jumped into the air and slashed a sound wave that cut into the trees. Braig jumped, but his foot got part-way cut.​

The second clone telaported in a puff of smoke, and reappered next to Braig's back. The clone punched him in the back causing him to fall to the ground, L and his other clone quickly grabbed the snaper out his hand and used the hidden blades to put Braig into a life or death headlock.That did however cut off The FreeShooter long hourse tail off.​

"So Lanydx, what's up? You not gonna make me pay? I just wasted your whore of a wife, what's the hold up. Do to me,what you did to all those people ten years ago.​

L growled at him. " Shut up! I want awnsers. why are you here? Why did you kill Lucy? What's your game plan.​

Braig said. " Well this planet is great for making Heartless, if it weren't for these annoying Crystals. I was trying to kill you for double crossing myself,Old man Xehanort, and helping the KeyBlade Brat and his little ninja friends, but your wife got in the way."​

L was ready to cut off his head when braig kicked him in the man parts, grabbed his guns and held them at L head. " I heard from that useless pink haired ninja girl that you died in the Leaf Village fighting some guy called Pain. I guess I'll have to finish what he starte-" That's all Braig could say because he was now frozen soild.​

"Well L my boy it seems your battle is done and your wounds need to be healed." said a tail green, one horned Yuke with a Schotish actsent. came from L's back. L looked to find an old friend. "Duck." He said as he dropped to the ground. duck got a hold of the nobody. L muttered. " Duck, my son. He's all alone, find him please." L past out. the metal man looked at him.​

"Ah do not worry about that my lad, for he is being taken care of my assistant Domin. I do worry for your boy but, as a Crystal Bearer he will have a tough life ahead of him. Oh I see your passed out. Well I better take you to hosptal. The good doctor said as he picked up his friend and walked west.​

End.​

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Lanydx this was good, but you do need to work in spelling for this chapter. Also seems the story is combination of kh, naruto, ff and alot of other game franchise. Regardless its a good story man.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hello everyone, sorry for the long delay. I've been busy with a summer job, but now I'm back. The next chapter will be made tomorrw.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk!
Chapter 4: One last fight.

As L slowly woke from this sleep he turned his head to find he was in a hospital bed. A door opened. L got ready to move only to find his old friend Dr. Donald “Duck” Burton opening the door to suppressing find the nobody minster awake. The tall green armored, wingless, one horned Yuke walked to L’s sick bed.

“Ah L, I’m glad you’re still breathing. I’ have not seen you the wounded since your first Crystal Caravan. ” Duck cheered in his Scottish act sent. L’s room was pure metal having shelves of medical tools, a sink, and a window. L tried to get up but was stopped by the good doctor’s hand. “I really should rest my lad, for if you move any long without letting me cure you I may do more harm to your body.” L laid right back down and muttered.

“What’s the point? I’m missing half of my original body, I should have faded away eight years ago, and now Lucy, the love of my life is dead because I’m an idiot. L moped. “What do I have to live for?” He asked while looking at his Yuke-like metallic right arm. “I might as well end myself and save Truth the trouble.” He thought to himself.

Duck bonked him in the head. “Do you really want to know what you have to live for?! I’ll tell Mr. Lanydx. One: you’re Son. Two: Everyone in this Village including myself and Tabby. Lastly Lucy would never forgive you, if she saw up in Haven making her sacrifice in vain all because one man got the best of you.

L thought about this for what felt like ten minutes and finally said. “Thanks for that Duck, I needed that little reminder. By the way where is my son and how do you know Lucy was dead?” The minster asked. Duck was busy preparing the magic circles around L’s bed for the Curaga spell, but he answered his question.

“You yelled it in your sleep and, Tabby has him by the way there is something I must tell you about your, um what is the boy’s name?” The Yuke healer asked.
“Lanydx, it was Lucy’s idea.” L muttered. The good doctor looked up at his young friend very seriously. “L your son I’m afraid is a Crystal Bearer.”

L just blinked at the Yuke and asked “Is that a bad thing?”
Duck just sighed. “You have lived on this world for yen years and you don’t know what a Crystal Bearer is? Very well I’ll explain. During the end of the Great War between the Yuke Tribe and the Liltian Empire, in the final battle that involved all the Tribes in the world The Clavats, The Lilties, The Yukes, and lastly the Selkies all fought on the shrine of the Crystal Core.

The fighting ended when The Crystal Core was destroyed! That unleashing the Miasma and the monsters created from the deadly fog killing many and forcing many to find shelter under the Crystal Core’s fragments that are now the center of the towns and villages. Well some unlucky souls that got in the way of the blast were mutated. Parts of their bodies were made of crystal, giving them much sometimes uncontrollable power. The normal tribes, even the Selkie Tribes deemed The Crystal Bearers Outcasts and hunted them down out of fear that they would turn against them. Throughout the persecution and hate they still live and have descents to this day.” Duck explained finishing his long story. L just sat there looking at his right hand and muttered.
“Just like Naruto, hated and feared for something that wasn’t his fault.”

Suddenly someone came knocking on the wooden door. “Hellllooo Anybody home? It’s Tabbyyy Can I come innie? A happy go lucky voice asked while knocking on the door five more times.

Duck opened the door to find a small cat hood wearing Lilty women dressed in a purple Alchemist coat and pants. She was with Little Lanydx who was floating in the air. Tabby’s green eyes widened as she ran to L to give him a hug but was stopped by Duck.

“Not yet Tabby L still needs to be cured, which the spell should active right…now.”

As the Yuke clapped his hands together making the green circle glow around L’s bed causing the Curaga spell to take effect. L’s body was now healed. The doctor let her pass. Tabby put her tiny arms around him and cried. “Oh L, I’m sooo sorry about Lucy lu. L ‘s back was starting to crack. “Thanks for the hug Tabby, but wait Lanydx can float?!” He asked. Tabby looked at the small Crystal Bearer. “Well I’ll be, he can fly, he’s cute and cool.” Tabby said. L caught his adopted son and held him.

Duck thought “I’m guessing the child has the power over gravity. My my L you do a lot on your plate. The good doctor said.

“Well Minster since your healed I’m be heading home, It is late after all. Tabby I suggest the same advice for you as well for I’d hate to think of your husband worrying about where you are.”

Tabby waved her hand at the notion. “Please Tim-Tim is most likely asleep after working so hard. I’ll go home as soon as I know L and my new god-child are A-okay.” L was about to object but thought better to let Tabby have her way.

Duck patted Tabby on the head and left for the door and left. L quickly and without warning jumper out of bed, put Lanydx in Tabby’s hands and whispered “Watch him please.” He ran out the door leaving a confused Tabby behind. He ran out of the hospital to see a fire near the Church. L jumped on some rooftops for a better view but he didn’t like what he saw. He saw a battle going on between most of the village’s troops mostly Clavats, and Lilties. Some Selkies and three Yuke Sages were fighting Xigbar. He had someone with him, a woman as a hostage and the battle field was his church lit on fire. “THAT SON OF- I’ll KILL HIM!! He yelled as he ran for the fight.
End of Chapter.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Update.

Because I found some really sweet FFCC fan art on DA THAT IS NOT MINE!!!

I've felt like a pic is worth a 1000 words so I may show you all what some characters or marking look like.

the_race_crest_of_FFCC_by_Gunblade7303.jpg

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
good chapter Landyx, but you got to remember look over your work sometimes. Some small misspell words again. Anyway great job and things are heating up. You get it since the fire church XD.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hello everyone sorry if this is a bumb but this is an update. The next chapter may not show up for a bit so bare with me..like anyone cares.
Tons of rewriting so it will be a great chapter.

Anyway here are some pic of Gen two Lanydx, Zero, Mina, Lee-Roy,Ten-Ten, Holly( New characters in the works) and Fuzz. Al NOT MINE!!!

cd2999c5f17a60b8.jpg

Most of the gang.

FFCC_Lilties_by_ShadowDoppleganger.jpg

Lee-Roy

7207e32e9206dca20f2e94849b0b92a7.png
The Black Knight

FFCC_Contest_Entry_by_Djehuti.jpg
Tabby

mydearYUKE_by_Cory_dee_Mouse.jpg
Duck

Clavat__FFCC_by_Two_Tails.jpg
Holly