• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Sure be my guest.

Zero: Oh Great now I got Be Our Guest stuck in my head.

Lee-Roy: Sucks to be you.?

Mina: when are we going to be in the fic? It's been five chapters already?

LR: Well Zero will be in Chapter 5, You, Ten-Ten, and Lanydx will show up on chapter 6 when L fades.

L: I What?!

Lucy: He does what?!?

LR:You two knew this was coming, anyway The real story starts on Chapter 7(FF7)

Mina: Oh.

Holly: Thank you for l.letting m.me on your fic LR.

LR: Any time Princess

Lee-Roy: It's about bloodly time we got our due. It would be shorter if LR wasn't a sucky wirter.

LR: That's it your getting an eraly ass-kicking you spoiled brat.

Lee-Roy: AH *Runs away.*

Sora: Be sure to stay tuned.

Lanydx: Mister Sora what are you doing here?

Sora: Making a cameo.

Lanydx and Fuzz: Oh.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Chapter 5
A Nobody’s broken heart.
L ran with faster to the burning battle zone that was once his beloved church with the mocking words of the thought to be frozen arc enemy Xigbar or as he now called himself Braig whispered into his head.
“Come and get me Kiddo if not for me, then for your little girlfriend.”
Another voice entered his head at the time, and it was more frightened then the first one.

She whined. “L this sucks!”

“How did he get out of Duck’s Blizzard? That other voice, it couldn’t have been Lucy’s could it?” He muttered to himself.
He finally landed on the hard ground. He saw the trail of smoke reaching the top of the village’s myrrh shield, still blue and in place.

“Thank God the Church is in the middle of Tipa and the Crystal is right here in the Yuke Distract.”

The Yuke Distract was in east side of the village and away from the battle. The Crystal itself was placed upon an iron pedestal, guarded by the most powerful Yuke Sage in all of Tipa, Duck.

Whenever the half human looked at the Myrrh shield he felt, if he could feel a sense of pity that the four tribes were limited in their world to a giant crystal and their barrier was timed by a year. That forced mostly young children to face monsters for the liquid fuel source. Some never came back from the trip. He was glad he made Tipa his home, L’s teachings of God gave the people the hope and the will to go on in their world.

“I just wish someone would be able to break this cycle. Give the people freedom and allow everyone to live their lives freely.”
While muttering to himself he had bumped into a young fairly tall Yuke causing the Nobody and boy to fall in the dirt road. L got up pulled his headband of his right eye for a light to see who it was.

He could see a large shining bronze helmet, filled with holes, two large holes for eyes and many smaller holes now his nose and mouth peace. On the top were two long, black horns. He was wearing a small blue jacket with yellow star in the front, and on the sides to cover up his green shirt, with two large black bat wings sticking out of his back. His black feathery arms were on the cold ground. His armor peace was a samurai type lower plating, while unearthed was blue and yellow striped tight pants and black leather shoes.

“Ow watch where you’re going jerk face… Oh Sorry there Minster didn’t know it was you.”

L quickly pulled the Yuke up recognizing him immediately.

“Zero Auron is that you? Look man sorry about tripping you but, I got to go.”
He said. L got up and began to run while Zero was right behind him. L could hear his old pupil footsteps and someone else he asked.

“Any reason your following Zero?”

Zero responded in his usual sarcastic tone, while running.

“Wasn’t Rule 5: Never fight without someone to back you up?” Yeah sorry Dumbass but I’m going with you like or not.”

L just kept on running past the villagers trying to stop the fires from burning their homes. Swiftly, running making Tipa’s landscape, people, a blur to him. As if The Village and it’s people meant nothing to him. Even Zero his old friend and former student, who was running right behind him started mean nothing to him. His only goal at the moment was to kill Xigbar. The Sound Master had a feeling that if Xigbar was on this world then He might be nearby.

L finally stopped, noticing where he was. They were in the center of Tipa. The Church’s west side was completely destroyed, the grassy fields were covered with glass from the windows, the wall was now reduced to rubble and the rest of the west side was now on fire.

Zero just padded his old teacher’s back and he said.

“Well man at lest you got fire insurance.”

L just looked at him with his eye twitching and asked.
“What is the matter with you?”
L and Zero both heard a women yelling at the top of her lungs, A yell L knew all too well. It came from the front door.
“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU SICKO PREV!!! SOMEONE KILL HIM ALLREADY!!”

L ran as fast as he could ran past the flames, which his coat caught fire but that didn’t stop, him He quickly pushed the front doors open to find a battlefield on The Lord's House. He could see many died shoulders on the ground with purple arrows stuck in them. Other shoulders hide behind the Clavat’s shields to save themselves until a Clavat boy yelled and pointed at L.
“Hey everyone its Minster L and he’s on fire!”

Everyone looked at L, including Braig who appeared right in front of him with his thought to be dead love, Lucy whose hands were tied behind her back, mouth gagged and now not wearing anything at all much to her embarrassment reviled her “goods” to everyone., was held closely to the one eyed gunner. L was now in full shock. He started blabbing.
“Lucy, You how Xigbar why, it can’t be, I.”

Lucy yelled under the gag. “MUGHAD YUTRT OIM FIRA!”
“I’m on fire?” L guessed.

She nodded her head.

L now just realized that the fire was now on the hood of his coat. He screamed like a woman earning him a few laughs in the process, ripped the coat off and stepped on it to put out the fire, reveling his metal robotic arm, and under his coat was a red T-Shirt with a Keyblade on it. He was now full relief. Lucy just looked at her husband, in disapproval. Braig now asked.
“So feel better everything cool?”

L replied “Yeah I’m good, just a little freaked out but now I’m good.
Braig muttered.

“Good now you’re ready for the real asskicking.”
“What?”

Braig now with his free hand summoned one of his arrow guns, pulled the trigger, and blasted L right back into the Church’s front door into the fire. Braig kept firing until; he noticed a red glowing ring moving closer and closer to him. He looked at it.
“What the hell is?” He asked.

“Good-Bye.” said a cold merciless voice standing right behind him.

Braig turned his head around to see Zero who had just snapped his fingers, coming out of them was a blinding flash of light that engulfed the whole area.

“ARHG!!” The FreeShooter yelled as trying to cover his good eye with the hand he had been using to hold on to Lucy, which for him was a grave mistake. The Yuke now taking full advantages of his enemy’s blindness he swiftly punched Brig in the face, knocking him backwards. Then grabbed Lucy, and quickly ran out of his enemy’s range.

Braig was going to go after them but he felt two stabbing pains in his back. He turned around to find L’s two hidden blades stabbing him in the back by long wires, he heard rock music coming out of the flaming church( OtherWorld FFX) suddenly like a rocket L launched himself flying to attack Braig.

He quickly vanished L now looked at some of the other troops. He ordered.
“Everyone go! I’ll take of him. Watch out for the Crystal. If that goes under we all die. Now go!” They left the battlefield. L now summoned his hidden blades ready for a fight.

“Come on out Braig, It’s time I end you once and for all.” He said.

“Hey now, is that any way to talk to the man who not only gave you life but also gave back the life of your little girlfriend?” Braig asked in L’s ears.

L turned around to avoid one of his Arrows. He yelled.
“I can hear everything so there’s no point in hiding, Also You were the one who took Lucy’s life in the first place you sick pervert!”

He yelled causing an eco that blasted half of the trees in the area.
Braig grabbed L by the arms upside down, threw him up in the air and started busting arrows in the nobody’s body. L used his blades to deflect some of them hitting the sender. Braig then got rid of his guns, not wanting the same mistake that happened twenty years ago. He used his gravity powers to shove his prey, into the ground face first. Braig landed on L’s body and pointed one of his guns at his head.

“So Number XV you think your hot stuff right, this whole world thinks you’re this big bad minster that can whoop anybody’s ass right? Well from my point of view you’re still the same weak, back stabbing, idiot pawn who still can’t get that his whole reason for being, or in your case not being is to kill anyone we order you to.”
L tried to move but Braig’s boot on his back made it hard to move.

“What do you mean “we”? Is Xemnas here with you?” He asked.

Braig was having fun with this like a cat playing with his food before eating it.

“Well he’s kind of here and kind of not. Look I’m done talking, you’re gonna die right now, and this time no is here to save your ass.”
Braig got ready to pull the trigger and blast L into oblivion, when suddenly He was blasted off L’s body with a blue blast of energy, a fire ball, and, a lightning blast, caused by Lucy now dressed in a fur top and skirt, Zero and Tabby.

“Hey Long-John jack ass, no one kills My L while I’m around.”

Lucy yelled as she ran right next to Braig. She smashed a staff into Braig’s face. She then smacked him in the nuts, and kicked into the air while firing another blue energy blast at. The man was shocked as he fell to the ground. He passed out.
“That was for bringing me back undressed you jerk.” Lucy yelled.

Zero and Tabby pulled L out of the ground. He looked at them both and asked weakly.
“What are you guys doing here?”

“Long story, some jackass in a coat killed Duck.” Zero explained Tabby nodded her head with tears in her eyes.

“He scarified himself for us. From that hooded man playing the horrible song, that almost destroyed the shied.” Tabby cried sobbing.

The Minster looked like he was gonna cry, His first friend here on this world was now gone. He wanted to join Tabby but for now he maned up because he still had a fight to finish and a wife to see.

He got up and ran to fight until he saw Lucy looked at the hole Braig had made during his landing. He was out cold.
She looked at L ran to him and hugged him. He whispered in her ear.

“I’m so sorry Lucy. I couldn’t save you. Please forgive me.”
She whispered back to him.
“L stop being dumb, I’ll always forgive you and I’ll always love you.” They kissed each other and closed their eyes closed.

Suddenly Braig opened his eye and jumped up and yelled.

“STEVXGTHEGHJJ DSTBXSAWRYUFA $%YHSG$Q$!”
Lucy started to vanish into a beam of light screaming.

“Argh!” She vanished into thin air.

Braig just laughed it up like it was a joke.

“Well L what are you gonna do now bitch?”

L, Zero, and Tabby were horrified. L now full of rage and now his last leg, summoned two large rock and roll amps from the ground. He snapped his fingers; the Amps blasted pure sound wave. They blasted Braig off the ground and away from Tipa.

I’ll get you for this Kid! You, your friends, your kid, your Village will suffer for this!” He yelled as he was blasted into the mist covered world.
L dropped dead with tears in his eyes.
“Lucy.. Duck, why?”

Tabby just cried more. Zero didn’t say anything at all. The Sun was rising over Tipa. A day had began but for some this night would remembered for a long time.

Meanwhile Lucy was now in a white empty room. Cold, lost, and alone she wondered to herself.

“Is that it? My life is over. I had so many things I wanted to do. I’ll never see Lanydx grow up. I’ didn’t start that school for self defense. I didn’t even tell say goodbye.”

“Your life is not yet done my child, for you are still among the living. Said an eco
Lucy was now creeped out.

“Who are you? Also If I’m not dead, where the heck am I?” She asked.

“ I cannot tell you for now. He may be watching. Ah your new body is ready. Enjoy the life of a pussy cat.” The eco said.
“Wait what?” Lucy yelled as her human body in stroke of light changed her into a white green eyed cat. She was now back on Tipa as if the whole thing had been a dream. She now just saw her cat body and freaked oufor half an hour.
Now calm she started to walk.

“L don’t worry I’m still here.” She thought.

End.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONqel6f_8M for the fights.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, much better then the original chapter. Still keep an eye on spelling and put extra spaces in paragraphs or things tend to blur. There was alot thrown at you quickly (and what was with the robot) But nice improvements.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well, much better then the original chapter. Still keep an eye on spelling and put extra spaces in paragraphs or things tend to blur. There was alot thrown at you quickly (and what was with the robot) But nice improvements.
The Arm it's a long story that I'ff get into next chapter.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Sorry everyone this is preview of chapter 5.

Chapter 6: Fated meetings, a hidden schemer, Death of a Hero and a new Keyblade wielder.

In a blank and white swirling void of nothingness two pure white beings were in a chat. One was the shape of a man’s outline. The other was in the shape of a women’s outline.
The man spoke

“So Lady Mio it seems the Lord finally got off his throe in Kingdom Hearts and has a plan to end all the death in your world. The fog is gonna lift and it’s gonna be thanks to eight people from a small settlement ya know a village, and I hear one of them is gonna by a new Keyblade wielder.

The Woman called Mio was if you could tell was smiling, and then asked as she hovered.

“So Truth, does this mean we can save my brother?”

He put his hand on her shoulder.
“Sorry girl but the Law of equal exchange is in place. If the world has to be saved then your bro has got to go. The boss had the same problem, only he was able to get back what he wanted. Angels don’t have that kind liberty, heck human barely get it.”
Mio looked down on to bottomless pit.

“Cruse that human! That monster’s Darkness corrupted Ream’s mind and now my big brother is the cause of my people’s suffering. Every day I am forced to watch men, women, children, die thanks to that mist. The Crystals are their only hope and their prison. ”

Truth just padded Mio on the back and handed her a list.

“He’s the cause of A LOT of people’s suffering! Whole worlds even. Trust me Mio when the old fart finally stops stealing bodies Satin’s gonna set his soul a-blazing.”

Mio read through the list that was longer then the road to Hell, until her unseen eyes caught a letter on the list, and looked at Truth.

“Is that the High Minster of Tipa?”

Truth just gave her a wide wicked grin.

“Oh yes, that ninja boy. Funny he once begged me to bring back some memory clone back to life, not that she was ever real. I did it but it cost him his right arm, and something that re-turned into a nobody his heart.
Mio just looked at him blankly and was about to ask him.
“Wait, how did he come to my world? Didn’t he fade away in the Hidden Leaf Village? Truth you know that against the rules!!!”
The man shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, I kind of took more from him then that Xion girl was worth, so I like to call us even.
They both vanished in a beam of light.

madammina

Be (not by) Curse, (not cruse) Satan (not Satin. That's a type of cloth) What is that list about? People to die? People who have issues? "re-turned into a nobody his heart" makes no sense (try turned him back into a Nobody... actually capitalize Nobody) Watch a few of the spacings (some paragraphs run) but much better!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Be (not by) Curse, (not cruse) Satan (not Satin. That's a type of cloth) What is that list about? People to die? People who have issues? "re-turned into a nobody his heart" makes no sense (try turned him back into a Nobody... actually capitalize Nobody) Watch a few of the spacings (some paragraphs run) but much better!
I'll work on it when I have the real chapter. The list is full of the people a man of Darkness has Screwed over the past 36 years.

madammina

Alright, either emphasize that in text or bring it back up later in the stuff we haven't seen.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Chapter 6: Fated meetings, a hidden schemer, Death of a Hero and a new Keyblade wielder.

In a blank and white swirling void of nothingness two pure white beings were in a chat. One was the shape of a man’s outline. The other was in the shape of a women’s outline.
The man spoke

“So Lady Mio it seems the Lord finally got off his throe in Kingdom Hearts and has a plan to end all the death in your world. The fog is gonna lift and it’s gonna be thanks to eight people from a small village, and I hear one of them is gonna by a new Keyblade wielder.

The Woman called Mio was if you could tell was smiling, and then asked as she hovered.

“So Truth, does this mean we can save my brother?”

He put his hand on her shoulder.
“Sorry girl but the Law of equal exchange is in place. If the world has to be saved then your bro has got to go..”
Mio looked down on to bottomless pit.

“Curse that human! That monster’s Darkness corrupted Ream’s mind and now my big brother is the cause of my people’s suffering. Every day I am forced to watch men, women, children, die thanks to that mist. The Crystals are their only hope and their prison. ”

Truth just padded Mio on the back and handed her a list.

“He’s the cause of A LOT of people’s suffering! Whole worlds even. Trust me Mio when the old fart finally stops stealing bodies Satan’s gonna set his soul a-blazing. I mean just look at this list of all the people the old man screwed over.”

Mio read through the list that was longer then the road to Hell, until her unseen eyes caught a letter on the list, and looked at Truth.

“Is that the High Minster of Tipa?”

Truth just gave her a wide wicked grin.

“Oh yes, that ninja boy. Funny he once begged me to bring back some memory clone back to life, not that she was ever real. I did it but it cost him his right arm, and something that re-turned into a Nobody his heart.
Mio just looked at him blankly and was about to ask him.
“Wait, how did he come to my world? Didn’t he fade away in the Hidden Leaf Village? Truth you know that against the rules!!!”
The man shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, I kind of took more from him then that Xion girl was worth, so I like to call us even.
They both vanished in a beam of light.

Meanwhile in Tipa Six years later
The Lilty distract is an odd part of the Village. The area was filled with small, wooden huts that looked the same, the complete opposite of the Yuke’s tall skyscrapers. Yet when you went east the one thing you could make out were the Mansions for the nobles; they were even bigger than the Church which had been remodeled five years ago. Tipa had four Noble families but the riches one was the Jenkins Clan. They had many Lilty servants; Tabby and Tim Cid were two of them.
Minster L was walking wearing a black long shirt, blue pants and black Cowboy like boots.
He was carrying a small Brown haired boy dressed in red shirt, pants and shoes. His son, Lanydx he looked just like any other boy but unknown to most of the public he was a Crystal Bearer of Gravity. Also beside the two was a little white cat.
“Dad, are we there yet? I wanna show Auntie Tabby, Uncle Tim and Ten-Ten what you taught Me.” he asked still out of breath, while on his father’s back.

L looked at his son

“We’re almost there but it is a little hard to tell since the all houses look all the same I wished they had told me they moved sooner.” He replied.

Suddenly a giant bright, blue light shot to the sky like a rocket from a hut near the third row where they were at.

Lanydx pointed at the light and shouted.
“Look Dad I found Auntie’s and Uncle’s house.”

L just laughed hard and ran to the light. He ran leaving their poor cat to among the dust he was causing out of the dirt road in a flash he reached a purple hut, to find a bubbly Tabby.

She looked the same as she did since L met her, Small, dressed in purple from head to toe, expect her hair was in a long pony tail, and her skin was much tanner.

She giggled. “Hi L, Hello Lany how are my two out three favorite boys?” She asked cheerfully.

L bent over so Lan could get off him. Lan slowly climbed off his father’s back.

L looked at his tiny friend.

“We are fine had a bit of training today, but why didn’t you or Tim ask me to come and help you guys move? He asked.

Tabby just shrugged her large head.

“You know Tim he never wants help from anybody.” She looked at Lan who reached out for a hug.

The two hugged Tabby asked the boy.

“So Lanydx how was your training today? Do any better?” She asked.

Lan thought about what he should say so to spare his dad from his Godmother’s wrath.
“Um, well I’m getting better at lifting stuff like rocks and small trees, but Dad sorta hit my leg. I couldn’t move for a bit but now I’m all better.” He moved his right leg around to a shocked Tabby.

Tabby gave a dark glare at L as she stopped hugging Lanydx and got closer and closer to him. The Nobody muttered in his defense.

“Hey just so you know, I was trying to fight off all the rocks and trees he was-Oh God NOT THE EAR!!!” He yelled as the tiny girl jumped in the air and grabbed L’s ear.

Lanydx tried to pull Tabby off his Dad but had no luck. L on the other hand had yanked the Lilty off of him as she yelled hurtful words at the Nobody for being so reckless with his child. Lanydx started to laugh at this but he noticed his vision had gone black as a small pair of hands covered his eyes. He heard an Austrian-like accent asked.

“Hey Lany, guess who?”

Tabby and an ear rubbing L looked at the small Lilty child behind Lanydx. She was the splitting image of her mother. Other than her father’s red hair that was in two long dread locks. Her green eyes gleamed mischief, yet her soft, smile showed child-like joy. She wore a purple cotton, shirt, and pants.
“I guess Ten-Ten?” The Crystal Bearer guessed.

“You guess right, Tag you’re it.” She whispered in his ear and ran.

Ten-Ten looked at L and said quickly.

“Hi Uncle, bye Uncle got to go!”

Lanydx chased Ten-Ten past L and Tabby and ran away from the district. L tried to do something but they were long gone. Tabby just giggled.

“Aw come on L, let the kiddies have their fun. Sure Ten-Ten’s a little bratty but, she knows not to do anything dumb, and Lan is a good boy. You have nothing to worry about.” Tabby explained

L knew she was right. Sooner or later Tabby was always right.

“Well if you don’t need me for anything. I have to go. I’ll see you and Tim at dinner. Later.” He said as he walked away.

Tabby watched the sound Minster walk away.
“Well great I think I’ll go find some stray kitty cats. Not like I have anything better to do.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L looked at the blue lake as he pasted a few huts, with the sand in his shoes. He was in the Selkie distract alright. The place had many palm trees that gave the Selkie Tribe favorite fruit Stripped Apples. It was more like a beach then a part of Tipa, a perfect place for Selkies. It made L think of Sora’s Island. He walked to a one of the many run-down huts, knocked on the wooden door, and waited humming a tune. The frail door opened to find a small, blue haired Selkie girl wearing a patched up rangy brown dress. She looked happily at her teacher with her large blue eyes, and hugged him.

“Teacher I’m glad you’re here.” She said.
L slowly pated the child’s soft long blue hair.

“Hey Mina, been a good girl while I’ve been gone?” He asked.

She nodded her head.

“Yep and I got my story finished.” She replied while holding a few sheets of paper in her hands.

L took them from her and grinned.
“Then let’s go. This will be your final review and lesson.”

The two walked around the district, past the most of the huts. They walked to the beach. Mina giggled when the sand touched her bare feet. L sat down to enjoy the view. The blue waves crashing into the sand. The Crystal’s barrier acted like a filter so the people could drink Miasma free. The lake and river in Tipa was fresh water oh course.
“Okay let’s take a look at your story.” L muttered as started to read.

Mina looked a little nervous she always did and kind of sad.
After an hour of silent reading L finally put down the Selkie girls hard work, and spoke.

Mina was ready to hear the worst.
“Well your story is something I’ve never heard of before. You have taken all the skills I’ve given you and improved on it. All your characters are well written, your setting is full detail and I got completely caught into the fantasy setting. My only complaint is…”
“Yes?” Mina asked right next to him.

“Well why is the villain a clown?” He asked.

Mina’s jaw dropped. Out of the entire thing he could he picked that was wrong with the story that was all he had to say. She grabbed L by his collar and started to shake him violently.

“You kept me wait for an hour and the only thing you could find wrong with it is my villain is a clown!!!?? I can’t improve on that!!!”
He let her keep shaking him until Mina grew tired.
“Mina your waaay to hard on yourself, the fact that I couldn’t find any real flaw shows you really don’t need me anymore.”
Mina looked at him, tears started to roll down her cheeks.

“I do need you Teacher you’re the only person that likes me for me. My Mother doesn’t understand me, my sister is mean to me, all the other Selkie kids think I’m weird, and my father left me. You’re the only that really cares about me.” She continued to sob.

He looked at the poor soul. In the two years he knew the child Mina never exposed herself like this to him, or maybe she did and he didn’t pick it up. He hugged Mina who was completely caught off guard. He whispered in her ear.

“Okay here’s a new assignment for you. Make a friend. Make some friends you can trust, share your good times and bad. An old friend of mine showed me that friendship can be the most powerful gift God can give you. So no more tears okay?”
He gently kissed the girl on the cheek and whipped off the tears on her. He suddenly got hit over the head with a red and yellow stripped apple. He turned around to see a familiar Yuke. L’s only living student in combat or magic in his case, the smart ass of Tipa: Zero Auron. He yelled to him. His helmet was the same, black horns and all but now he had red jacket, unlike the blue star one he wore six years ago. He also over the years carried a small clear beer jug taped to his belt.

“Hey Boss I know ya miss your girl but no reason to go pedo over it!!”

L rubbed his head while Mina giggled over her teacher’s injury.

L yelled at his right hand man.

“What do you want Zero!?”

The Yuke walked on the beach near them.

“The ministers were getting sick of waiting for you and asked me to get you so the meeting could start.”

L gave himself a mental smack to the back of the head.

“You’re kidding the meeting is today?!!” The Nobody asked.

Zero pulled out his small beer jug, took a sip and muttered.

“Damn Boss you really need to remember stuff more. Don’t worry I got ya covered.”

The Black-Mage Warrior took out a small green, emerald Crystal and casted.

“I cast Chaos Control.”
Suddenly a green portal appeared next to Zero. He gave the hand gesture for L to go in. He started to walk, but Mina held on to his leg. L looked down at her. He asked

“Mina I really need to go okay? I promise I’ll see you tomorrow okay. Now please get off my leg.”

The small Child slowly let go and L walked in the portal. Zero looked her, gave her a thumb up and walked into the portal closing it. Mina now alone started to walk not really sure what to do for the rest of the day. The girl started to walk on the beach but far away she could hear a group of Selkie children were gathered in a circle yelling and hitting something. Mina normally avoided groups like this yet her teacher always told her to be more daring. She walked closer and closer to the group. The girl finally saw what was happening. The kids were ruthlessly beating a red headed Lilty girl dressed in Purple who was curled into a ball.
Mina could hear the kids screaming

“So tiny ya think you could just come into our side of town and ruin stuff Huh?!!” One of them yelled as he punched her.
A Selkie girl ordered.
“Go back to your own part of town and skin alive some Moogles or whatever you Lilties do!” She screamed while kicking sand in the girl’s face.

Mina couldn’t stand to watch this any longer. Her heart was pounding. She pushed one of the boys away from the Lilty girl, grabbed her from the ground and waved her free arm to defend herself from the blows. Suddenly a beam of light came out of her hand. What came from that light was a large blue Key made out of Crystal, at the bottom of the handle was a long chain that had a star as its Key chain. The three sharp teeth looked like feathers. Mina looked at the large Key in her hand. Everyone was shocked, one of the Selkie kids pointed at Mina.

“Nerdy Mina’s a Witch!! Run for your life before she turns you into a toad!!”
The circle of Selkie Children ran away in a panic, leaving a confused Mina and Ten-Ten. The Lilty girl looked at her savoir in a way a Princess would look at her Knight in Shining Armor.

Ten-Ten jumped up and hugged the surprised Mina from behind
“Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!” Ten-Ten shouted.

“Ah your welcome, now would you please stop touching my butt?!” Mina asked. Noticing her Key had vanished.

Ten-Ten now embarrassed finally let go. She took out her hand and smiled.

“I’m Ten-Ten Cid. Thanks for saving me Nerdy Mina.” She said giggling.

That struck a nerve with Mina.

“My name is not Nerdy Mina, just Mina got it-.”

“..Memorized? Yep I sure do Mina.” Ten-Ten said finishing the annoyed Selkie girl’s sentence.

Mina now puzzled asked.

“Wait how did you know what I was gonna say?”

“It’s something my uncle says all the time.” Ten-Ten explained
Ten-Ten just kept talking.
“That Key thing you had was so cool. It looked like something out of my Uncle’s stories. You were like Keyblade Master Sora or something like that. How in the world did you do that?”

Mina answered
“Um that’s a good question because I don’t really have an answer. Well I guess I’ll just leave now. Nice meeting you Ten-Ten.”
Mina started to walk away, but Ten-Ten caught up to her.

“Wait a minute!! You did save me so I want to treat you to lunch. I was looking for my cus Lany but I think that can wait for a little bit. What do ya say?”

Mina looked at Ten-Ten and never wanting to pass a free meal.

“Okay Ten-Ten…Um wound you like to be friends?”

Ten-Ten’s eyes beamed up and hugged Mina.

“Sure but, only if I’m your best friend forever!”

“Deal.”
Mina muttered as they walked away unknown to the two that a tall man in black coat was watching them. Underneath his hood was full grin as he muttered

“Looks like L’s little pet is a Keyblade wielder. Better go tell the master about this little find. Maybe I should tell that Ibluis guy? As if, that pawn would probably kill her and would not be good for the plan.”

The man vanished in a portal of Darkness.

A few hours later
The Church had been remodeled six years ago after an unknown person attacked the Village. Many lives were taken including The High Minster’s beloved wife. The Church, other than Tipa’s Crystal is the one place where all four tribes can feel as one. It was a three story building. It was as tall as the castle in the Kingdom of Alfitaria, the largest city in the world. The first floor was for the public, used for worship and schooling for children and adults. The second floor was a meeting room for the minster’s and lady minsters. They planned what to teach, what laws the Church was abiding by, and who would be in the Cavern. The final floor was a bell tower, something Minster L never wanted but was out voted.

Coming out of Church’s doors was the group of Ministers. L and Zero started to walk away. The two were followed by an elder looking Yuke.
His helmet was rusty, tall, and pointy. His eyes holes were in the shape of Xs and his mouth piece looked like two fangs. Unlike most Yukes he only had one wing and it was dark red. He wore a gray robe that covered most of his body. This was Minster Ibluis: The scorn of Tipa, The bane of Selkies, Clavats, and Lilties, even his own tribe.
He bowed at L and stated.

“High Minster please forgive me for my harsh words at the meeting. I meant no disrespect to your….Wife or Lady Shi-ki.”

Zero crossing his arms was not buying it muttered.

“Bullshit, you’re the most racist dick face to ever enter this religion.”

Ibluis was shocked. He screeched

“How dare you speak to me in such a manner!!? Your soul shall burn in Hell for your crude mouth!”

“How would you like me to send you there? I hear your kind is welcome.” Zero threatened.

“Zero, Ibluis STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU!!!” L ordered. They both shut up.

L spoke again.
“Ibluis I can no longer tolerate your hateful ways. I thought that The Lord would help you with this but it seems the Lord is not in your heart at all. I also am disgusted with your remarks of my son Lanydx, and my family. I hear of your plans of Genocide from Zero. I’m done with you and what I said in the meeting was final you are herby stripped of your rank, and power. Now get out of my sight.”

Ibluis blabbed with rage.
“You dare speak to me like I’m nothing, you worthless Nobody. I ought to..”

He was cut short due to a long pointy iron sword being pointed at his face by Zero.

“You disrespect The Boss and you and I have a huge problem. Do what The Boss told you and beat it!!”

Ibluis ran from Zero as fast as he could.
Zero just laughed L shook his head.
Zero and L walked away from the Church L spotted Lan running to him yelling.
“HEY DAD!!!”

The father and son reunited much to Zero’s dismay.

L asked his son.

“Hi Son, how are ya? Have fun today?”

Lan nodded his head.

“Yeah I played Tag with Ten-Ten, until I got lost. I then saw a couple of kids play a game of Blitz Ball and met a guy in a cool black coat, kind of like yours. Oh Hi mister Zero, how are you?”

Zero just drank a bit of his beer.

“Sup kid.” The drunk of a Yuke muttered.

L smiled

“Sounds like you had a busy day. Come on lets go home. Hopefully Aunt Tabby made dinner.”

Lanydx started to float off the ground with joy.

“Yay food oh wait Mister Zero are you coming with us?” The boy asked.

Zero had already left. L pulled Lanydx back the ground as they walked home.

Lanydx looked up to his father and asked as they walk.

“Dad you said Mom died right?”

“Yes where are you going with this?” L asked

“Well I thought I saw her near the Church. It sounded like she was calling me.” The Crystal Bearer explained

L raised an eyebrow, and patted his kid on the back.

“Maybe that was your Mother’s ghost trying to talk to you.” He said with a grin.

“Cut it out Dad.” Lanydx said playfully as he pushed his old man.

The two pushed each other until they reached the place they called home, Tim and Tabby’s place.
The two opened the door to their home which looked much larger on the inside thanks to Tabby’s alchemy. They walked into the living room. Lanydx and L took off their shoes so to not ruin Tabby’s wooden floor. Due to Tabby and Tim’s less than fair wages from Noblemen Azhen Jenkins, they room only had five wooden chairs, a round table and a small fire place. Near the fireplace was sleeping iron armor wearing Lilty. His head was covered with red fuzz and on his face a small goatee. This man was Tim Cid.
L tapped Lanydx on his head and whispered.

“Wanna see something funny Lan?”
Lanydx nodded his head

“Yeah!!” He whispered

L slowly walked to Tim’s side got close to his ear and yelled.

“GET UP SLOW POKE!!”

“YAAAAHH!!” The now awake and angry Tim yelled.

Lanydx and L were on the floor laughing, at Tim’s reaction. He quickly got up and pound L’s head in as he muttered.

“L that joke got old years ago. I work hard and I don’t need any crap from you. Oh hey Lanydx”

L on the floor muttered.

“Got it.”

Soon Tabby and Ten-Ten walked in the room. Tabby was holding a large black pot over her head. Ten-Ten was holding the dishes and wooden forks and spoons, that is until she tripped on a bug and dropped them into the air Lanydx’s right eye glowed blue as did his hands. He waved his hands in the air causing a purple force field around the falling blows and wooden wear, causing it all to float. Lanydx then moved his arms to have it all land on the table. Lanydx took a bow as everyone clapped.

“So that’s what you have been teaching the boy L? Funny all I thought you just taught him how to goof off like you do every day.” Tim muttered.

“Ha ha, oh it is to laugh.” L muttered sarcastically.

Tabby placed the large pot on the table and opened the lid.

“Okay everybody we got chicken stew tonight so get ready and enjoy!!” The Cheery Alchemist shouted.

The five started to eat dinner. L had heard a purring noise coming from one of the legs near his chair. He stopped and looked down to find a small white furred cat rubbing her face on his leg. He looked to Tabby.

“What’s with the cat Tabby, and why is it rubbing itself on my leg?” L asked

The Lilty looked at him.

“Well I found this cute little girl all by herself and she followed me home so I thought I’d just keep her.”

“Well what’s her name then?” Lanydx asked with a mouthful of food.

Tabby said to The Minister and Crystal Bearer.

“Lany it’s not polite to talk with food in your mouth.”
“I’m sorry.” Lanydx muttered.
“As for her name I call her Lucy.” Tabby said.

L dropped his spoon on the table thinking of his Lucy. If he had a heart it would be starting to break Even after six year he still hadn’t got over her death. He just looked at the cat, got up from the table and walked out the door as the cat followed him. No one was sure what to say. Tim, still eat his soup and muttered to Lanydx.

“Son, when you’re done eating good look for your over dramatic father and that cat back here.”
Lan who was already done eating grabbed on his shoes and ran out the door.

Tim grinned
“Good now I can have the house to myself for a bit. Maybe if I get lucky they might never come back.”
WACK!!
The two girls gave Tim a good smack on the head with their wooden spoons.
“What did I do?” The Blacksmith said weakly.

L had been running non-stop trying to hold back his memories of Lucy as he ran into the skyscraper obsessed Yuke District. That cat made him think of when they first meet, when they fought together, all the friends he made cause of her, The day he was given the title of The Boss from her father, the day he proposed to her, and got married during a full out battle. He kept running until her voice called him or more like nagged him.

“L stop running from me you crazy dummy. Jeez can’t you think for a minute. This is the first time I see you in over six years and this is what you do you? Run.

L turned his head to find Tabby’s small white cat panting from lack of breath.
She asked sweetly.

“Miss me honey?”

L’s jaw dropped. He had a lot and I mean a lot of crazy stuff that any person on this planet think he was nuts but this took the cake.
The cat slowly walked to her sub-human husband and rubbed her body on his leg and purred.

“I missed you so much L. Sorry you have to see me like this. I can’t believe you ran all the way to the Yuke district. ”

L finally spoke up

“Okay I’ve brought someone from the dead once so that’s not what I’m freaking out about. This is what is. Why are you a cat?!!” L yelled.

“I wish I knew I mean one minute that Eye Patch guy muttered some spell and the next I’m chasing mice for my next meal, which was not fun I might add.” The cat ranted.

L picked up his kitty wife and started petting her.

“I missed you too, my pretty kitty.” The minister said.
“Hey none of that L, by the way I’m so glad you can understand me. Everyone I’ve tried think I just meow.”

L quickly shushed Lucy as listened to the air. He put down Lucy and told her.

“Stay here Lu something’s happening at the Crystal.”

The cat looked at him.

“Okay go, but come right back okay?” She asked

“Sure.” L muttered.

He ran to the giant blue gemstone to find oh a path of dead Yuke bodies all over the ground and one Braig who had not aged a day since L last saw him, was at the moment was shooting at the Crystal.

“Aw come on ya shitty thing Break already!” He yelled
He suddenly felt a small stab in his side and was quickly removed from the Crystal by an L empowered metal arm.

He threw The Free Shooter to the ground, tried to stab him but Braig quickly teleported up in the air upside down.

“Well well if it isn’t The Master’s pet. Want another asswhopping?” Braig said.

“Shut up! My name is L and you will fear my laser face!!” L screamed as he removed his headband off his right eye causing a laser beam to fire out blasting Braig to the ground.

“What the hell, when did you know how to do that?!” Braig asked.
The Free Shooter pulled out his guns and started to fire at L who didn’t even bother to answer his question as he deflected Braig’s arrows with his metal arm and used his other arm to blast Braig with a sound wave. The man landed in a wall. Braig pulled himself out only to find five hundred other L’s about to stab him. He jumped into the air and started blasting Shadow Clones away. The rest opened their mouths and blasted an eco to pull him down to the ground. It failed as he still was able to kill more clones.

“Man kiddo you think I can’t handle this? I took over a Kingdom in one day. What makes you think I can’t take on some clones?”
He stopped bragging to turn his head to find the real L was now his back. Braig tried to shake the Nobody off but was having now luck. L took out one of his blades and slashed right into the bone of his left arm, and cut into it causing the long bone to break. L jumped off Braig’s back and kicked him into the ground.

L landed on his feet. Braig slowly picked himself up as he held he arm looking at the man he once mocked.

“Okay man I’m not gonna lie, dick move man.” Braig muttered.
L quickly tried punched Braig in the face but kicked him in the gut and fired at his gun at him. He noticed L was about to do one of laser blasts. He teleported to one of skyscrapers, casted a cure spell on his arm. It started to fix itself and muttered.

“Damn he’s gotten a lot tougher. I’ll have to finish him off or might actually kill me…..As if.”

He transformed the two guns into a large sniper rifle, he pulled the trigger and blasted out a large arrow at L. L didn’t move, not even blink. He just stood there with a devilish grin. Blue energy was forming into a small ball in his left hand. When the arrow was about to hit him L pushed the arrow away with the blue orb. He then teleported behind Braig and pushed the orb into his back causing The Free Shooter to go flying.

“Damn it Ibluis send in the kid I’m get worked over here!!” He yelled as he was spinning in pain.

L heard something…a song. It took him a while to remember what it was, until he heard the words “One Winged Angel!”

“Oh shi-!!”

L was pushed straight into the ground by a purple force field. He looked up to find Braig next to a red eyed and angry Lanydx. The one eyed man whispered to him.

“Throw him around a bit.” He ordered.

“I will obey master.” Lanydx murmured weakly

The Crystal Bearer lifted up his father and threw him into a couple of walls back and forth. Almost like a rag doll.

“Lan what are you doing?!! Stop this right now!” His father yelled after each wall.
Lanydx lifted his father in front of Braig.

“You really don’t get it? Your kid is under our control! That Ibluis guy found a flute that plays a song that controls Crystal Bearers.”

“Ibluis is working for you?” L asked.

Braig muttered with sarcasm.

“No he’s working the Easter Bunny-Yeah who the f**k do ya think he’s working for? Hold him still kill while I deep six your old man.”

“I will-wait..Dad? I will obey- what’s going on?”

The two noticed whatever spell was controlling Lanydx was starting to fade. Braig put one of his guns in a dazed Lanydx hands and forced him to pull the trigger. L’s chest now had a giant purple arrow in it.
He fell to the ground, as his body started to spew out black and white smoke. When Lanydx finally came to he saw his father in aching pain. Braig lied to the kid.

“Damn Crystal Bearer that was pretty cold of you. Deep Sixing your own pa? Harsh man.”

He man vanished understanding his work was done.

Lanydx ran to his dad sobbing.

“Dad I am so so so sorry. I I I.”
L weakly looked at Lanydx
“Hey you didn’t do anything. Okay?” L said trying to comfort his child.

“What’s happening to you? Smokes coming out of your body.”

L looked at himself and simply answered.

“I’m fading away. It’s kind of like dying for people like me. “

“Was I the one how did this to you?” The Crystal Bearer whispered fearing the answer.

“No!! Listen Lanydx and listen well. You did not hurt me. Now my headband I want you to take it.” L snapped

Lanydx slowly removed his father’s old headband form L’s eye and wrapped it on his own head. He was still crying but L smiled.

“It looks good on you Lan. I need you to promise me something. Promise me that no matter what life throws at you always try to find the good side of life never stop smiling and try to make good friends.
“I promise Dad.” Lanydx muttered.

Someone yelled.

“The Minister has been murdered by the Crystal Bearer! Kill it before it murders the rest of us!!”

An angry mob of Yukes started form near the Crystal. Finding the dead bodies they looked at a dying L and blood covered Lanydx.

L swore as he faded away.

“Ibluis you son of a…”
L was no more. The last of the Organization other then Number XIV was gone.

One of the male Yukes in the mob yelled while holding a torch.

“Kill the freak!”

“AAHHAHAH!!” He yelled.
The Crystal Bearer covered his eyes for pain only to find Zero Auron blocking the mob with his sword. He quickly knocked out Lanydx grabbed him at teleported away from the area. Hiding in the shadows was Ibluis muttering

“Damn that Zero. Oh well now that L is out of the way. The Master’s plan’s shall run more smoothly.”

Back at the Cid home, Zero kicked the door open and threw Lanydx on the floor starling Tabby and Tim. They ran to find Zero and the boy. Tabby held a knocked Lanydx Tim yelled.

“What happened here?”

Zero punched a wall in frustration

“The Boss is dead and half of the Yuke Tribe in Tipa is out to rub off the kid.”
Tabby and Tim were in shock. Tabby cried as much as Lanydx did, but Tim just stayed quiet. Death was always around on this world and many grew used to it but L was another story. Zero reopened the door and left, He made way for the cat that looked like she had been bawling her eyes out.

“Take good care of him you guys. The last thing I want is The Boss and Lucy’s ghosts coming after me.” He muttered as he shut the door and left.
The two Lilties put Lanydx to bed and went to bed themselves both wondering about the future.
End

madammina

Nice work, a tad too much going on and the end got confusing but you have drastically improved.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Here's a preveiw on Chapter 7. Enjoy!

Chapter 7: A new wind blows: Go forth and seek the Water of Life!!

Zero Auron was intoxicated by the conflicting smells of Tipa. The black ink from a letter he just re-read, his open jug full with Rum, and the wet grass of Tipa’s Clavat distract. He was leaning on the Iron Gate. He muttered to himself as he drank.

“That H character better get the Kid out and Connell had better pick The Boss’s pet and a good Lilty that isn’t brainwashed by Ibluis. If this Myrrh trip goes the way it should The Crystal will be at full power, no one will die of Miasma, and Ibluis’s seven year hold on The Church and this town will come crumbling down. Operation L is now a go. Time to build our Solid Snake! ” The Yuke lifted his rum jug as a toast and drank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back