• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Fuzzy comes in!

Er, what do the Japanese have to do with Anything?

Something is bothering me about this, but I'm not sure what. I didn't see any big spelling errors though.

madammina

Well, just that Japan shouldn't exist. It's not in a modern world, it's in a fantasy world. (points to the Crystal stuff and the villages)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
A little something untill I'm done with Chapter 9.

L report No.4
This world I’m on. It’s landscape is quite odd. In one area you have a beach, next a forest made out of mushrooms..Gross, and an old Lilty iron mine. The beach sounds like a cool place to be if it weren’t for all the monsters. The Boss says it toughens you up. What we are after is the Myrrh. This is my chance to prove myself to the people of Tipa. There are five of us in this group. Myself, we have The Boss: Our leader, he looks like a wolf and wears all white plus his silver hair makes me think of Master Kakashi. Next we have The Boss’s hot daughter Lucy. My god the girl is a goddess, she dress in red a lot, weird not that I’m not to talk. Her silver hair smells so good n.not that I smelt it. I’m just quoting her sister Tabby. Wait if she reads this….Sakura punch yikes! Moving on we have my new best friend Tail. He’s a short dark armored Lilty who is the funniest guy ever. He and I get along great. He’s got Naruto’s sprit and Donald and Goof’s silliness. Lastly we have Zero Auron, why his last name is the same name as the guy we met in the Underworld I’ll never know. He’s kind of an asshole. Oh better stop it’s boss battle time.

madammina

(head/desk)

Stop ripping elements straight from the source. It just comes off badly and leads to lots of confusion for people who haven't followed whatever series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back