• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eye colour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
My eyes are Light Brown.....but I've had ppl tell me they look Gold if I wear a yellow shirt and Bright Orange from a distance depending on the light.....but they are Light Brown.

Edit: Lighter than Courage's nose and ears in Steamboatwillis' sig.

Yuni

Banned
Rai has the coolest eyes ever! I'm jealous I wish I had blue and light brown.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
My eyes are Light Brown.....but I've had ppl tell me they look Gold if I wear a yellow shirt and Bright Orange from a distance depending on the light.....but they are Light Brown.

Edit: Lighter than Courage's nose and ears in Steamboatwillis' sig.
Lucky. I wish my brown eyes would look gold sometimes... /jealous

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My eyes are hazel but they look brown most of the time. If you look close they have green in them. When i was born they were dark green but as I got older they got more brown.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
My eyes are a really dark brown color. It almost looks like its black. If I could change my eye color, I would choose gray. Yes, that really is an eye color too.

Sparks

gone
Mine are weird, but in a pretty way.
They change from Dark brown, to hazel, to more of a greenish brown, then like bright green, but its really random too, like its not a process that happens.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Mine are weird, but in a pretty way.
They change from Dark brown, to hazel, to more of a greenish brown, then like bright green, but its really random too, like its not a process that happens.

Yeah this is basically what my eyes do, except they don't turn brown. They switch between hazel and green.
Although they've been staying green mainly for a long while now. I've been complimented on them a lot so no way I'd change them if given the opprotunity

Kiwi +

Awards
I have dark brown eyes and that's that. I don't think I would change them either, I don't see the need to anyways. Other than appearance I suppose.

keyblademaster73

i have blue eyes...but most of the time they're grey...:)

sometimes i wish tht i had hazel eyes tho...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back