• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Mickey (see: not related to kingdom hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: Disney Steampunk Art, Possible Kingdom Hearts

I didn't catch the Animal Kingdom Tree. Where is it? :O

i'm saying they didn't show us those yet.

although there are a few Sleeping Beauty (it's not cinderella's you fuckers) like castles in the art.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

i'm saying they didn't show us those yet.

although there are a few Sleeping Beauty (it's not cinderella's you fuckers) like castles in the art.

It is there, actually. So is the Hollywood Tower Hotel (aka, The Tower of Terror). So exciting. :3

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

It is there, actually. So is the Hollywood Tower Hotel (aka, The Tower of Terror). So exciting. :3

ah, i see it

still don't see the castle or the tree.

maybe a second floating fortress containing those two?

torin_ws

wow, i'm gonna have to convince my friend to get this game (no wii :cry:) with this and kingdom hearts, they're stepping over their old borders. it does look a little dark though for a disney game....

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

^ All you have seen are the concept art shots. The art might be nice but game might be gay as hell.

Zaplen14

hmmm idk it looks really cool whatever it is.... but we can hope that it is...but then again if there is pictures of kh3 already out when tesa numa already said he hasnt planed it out than there is something fishy about it.....srry cant spell

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Looks like the offspring of Disney World, Fallout, and something else...I like it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

May not be KH and have no relation to it but does look like something interesting to look into ^^

beefsteak

I'll have to go with the general consensus that this is not a KH project afterall it would be foolish to brand every video game bearing the Disney trademark as such. Some of the conceptual art is awe inspiring none the less especially the Monstro/ Epcot hybrid. I'm a bit put off by the Steampunk Goofy though and don't at all care for the alien cyborg thing. It could be a truly epic game, but if it strays too far for comfort from the "Disney Norm" it could fail miserably. I would like to see something similar to KH, but with it's own unique twist. I'll be watching this game's progress with great interest.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

By the looks it has the potential to be a cool game. But I doubt it has anything to do with KH.

Janus Q

from a first glance you can think it could be kh. but if it is based on the art we could assume that the imagery depicts a much darker story that what kh2 gave us or a re-imagining direction that the series will take. if it isn't kh related the steampunk issues could be saying that they are ready to take mickey and his friends into a much more mature setting or a new kind of non-kid friendly story. either way the art is gorgeous and we won't find out until we get more info.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Newsflash. A game with Disney in it does not make it a Kingdom Hearts game.

There is nothing there that even hints at a KH title. It is annoying that you assume everything is KH when it clearly isn't.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd play this game.

This is way too dark for KH (which is the first hint that it isnt a KH game)...though if this game is made and earns a boat load of money and fanbase and SE (coughdirectorandconceptwritorcough) get their thinking caps on (and read the KH article on IGN) some aspect from this game would be a good piece of new material for KH.

Okay...so this game could never be incorporated in KH...My hope, in convincing myself that it could, failed.

I doubt this will get far in dev. because it isn't that "sugar-coated" Disney that most know. Parents would probably start something negative. I think it's a great entrance into the more dark side of Disney that only shows its face in small bits like kids (girls) dying randomly in flash floods. Or fathers being trampled upon by antelope. Okay...so Disney's darker side is always out...

But I am really hoping it makes it over Disney and parental scrutiny! Maybe parents can take it like 9 coming out soon. Both have this post-apocalyptic/steampunk feel to it.

Radon

mofo

Fallout: Disney Land? :D

kaialone

It looks kinda evil....I bet its going to make the little children cry.If thisgame features Zac Efron and Miley Cyrus getting slained i am so going to buy it >:3

Radon

mofo

Walt Disney Studios Vs. The Disney Channel

yes Yes YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back