• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Mickey (see: not related to kingdom hearts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: Disney Steampunk Art

i hope they include Chernabog, he be perfect as the main antagonist , i got freaked the first time i saw him

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

It's said to be inspired by Okami, which is a good thing.

Hopefully they do a good job with it, though I doubt this concept art will translate well on the Wii.

Furtive.Shadow

Wow. This takes an EXTREMELY dark turn for Disney. I like the looks of it, though. But Wii? Dammit. My dad wants to get one for his apartment and I didn't want him to, but if this game pulls through, I think I'll let him.

Ugh, I forgot who said it [I know, I should've quoted] but somebody mentioned parents rebelling. Yepp, that's the downside I see to this. Those Hannah Montana moms out there are going to protest, but screw them. I like this look of Disney.

And revenge on Mickey? Damn, this game gets better with every little bit I read. Don't get me wrong, I grew up in a Disney household and love that mouse, but. . .the dude's gotta fall sometime. :cool:

EDIT: Those dwarf things creep the hell outta me :eek:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

i hope they include Chernabog, he be perfect as the main antagonist , i got freaked the first time i saw him

Note the words very old and forgotten. Chernabog is new compared to the black and white characters. I do think we have to go back father than Fantasia. Back to Mickey's very beginnings. If anything, Oswald would be the head of the rebellion since his history with Mickey.

Furtive.Shadow

Yeah, I know they have. But you know those parents out there now. Protesting every little thing that they think is going to taint their child's "innocent" life. Even though Hannah and the Jon-ass brothers ruin their lives already.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Yeah, I know they have. But you know those parents out there now. Protesting every little thing that they think is going to taint their child's "innocent" life. Even though Hannah and the Jon-ass brothers ruin their lives already.

Ruin their lives? Not particularly.

Every kid has something they cling on to when they are young, this generation's happens to be ditzy pop stars and vampires. The only reason you think it is annoying and 'ruins their lives' is because you are old enough to not enjoy them. As am I. Sure, I don't like them and am on the verge of hating Disney for it, but I understand it's place in this generation.

By the time you're 20 or so, there'll be something else for the next generation. It's a cycle.

And people protest everything. Rarely do protest work, however, and hopefully that will be the case for this game as well.

Note the words very old and forgotten. Chernabog is new compared to the black and white characters. I do think we have to go back father than Fantasia. Back to Mickey's very beginnings. If anything, Oswald would be the head of the rebellion since his history with Mickey.

As do I. Fantasia isn't near old enough, that's for sure, and from the look of the concept art the characters are from the very, very old cartoons. Which is a good thing.

Oathkeeper512

yupp, definately kh3. bcuz in i thinnk it was the 2nd pic the castle on the far right looks like hollow bastion. and it mighta been the thirs 1 that had beast's castle in it. so in my mind deffinately kh3:)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

yupp, definately kh3. bcuz in i thinnk it was the 2nd pic the castle on the far right looks like hollow bastion. and it mighta been the thirs 1 that had beast's castle in it. so in my mind deffinately kh3:)

There's no way it KH-anything. :/

Grey

Re: Disney Steampunk Art, Possible Kingdom Hearts

It looks a little bit to twisted to be a KH game. It´s almost macabre lol

I agree. I don't think this is a Kingdom Hearts game, though I'd adore if this was in KH3. Despite it's darkness, I feel like this would add a lot of maturity and a "darker" tone to the KH series. Like, Disney Castle is overrun by Darkness, and so the plot of KH3 begins. The main point of the game would be liberating Disney Castle.

I'd adore it. :'3

Additionally, elements of Fantasia can be added in.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Re: Disney Steampunk Art, Possible Kingdom Hearts

I agree. I don't think this is a Kingdom Hearts game, though I'd adore if this was in KH3. Despite it's darkness, I feel like this would add a lot of maturity and a "darker" tone to the KH series. Like, Disney Castle is overrun by Darkness, and so the plot of KH3 begins. The main point of the game would be liberating Disney Castle.

I'd adore it. :'3

Then you'll probably like Birth By Sleep.

Furtive.Shadow

Ruin their lives? Not particularly.

Every kid has something they cling on to when they are young, this generation's happens to be ditzy pop stars and vampires. The only reason you think it is annoying and 'ruins their lives' is because you are old enough to not enjoy them. As am I. Sure, I don't like them and am on the verge of hating Disney for it, but I understand it's place in this generation.

By the time you're 20 or so, there'll be something else for the next generation. It's a cycle.

And people protest everything. Rarely do protest work, however, and hopefully that will be the case for this game as well.

True, true, all so true. Sorry, me and my stupid teenage mind don't see things all too quickly. True, but. . .I dunno. Erk, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. -_- But what I wouldn't give to be a little kid again. . .

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Re: Disney Steampunk Art or Not a KH Game

I was getting fed up with idiots. This should dissuade any KH talk. Anyways, I am very interested in this game for the nostalgia. Seeing old faces in an interesting theme intrigues me. I can't wait to see more concept art that is of the main characters.

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
Re: Disney Steampunk Art or Not a KH Game

Doesn't look like Kingdom Hearts.
But those black creatures at the bottom really look like Heartless.
My theory is that Disney is making a game all by themselves and it's basically going to copy Kingdom Hearts. But this time Mickey Mouse is going to be in it more.
But geez, the only bad thing about this game is that Wayne Allwine won't be in it. They're going to have to think of somebody new fast and then they can use them for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back